Music

“Please Send Peter A Bottle” | Luxury Designer Alexander Amosu Responds to Peter Okoye’s Tweets

Peter Okoye

“We’re talking money here, you’re talking nonsense”

There’s big, there’s bigger… and then, there’s BIIG!

Yesterday, we announced the debut of the Alexander Amosu-created World’s Most Expensive Champagne’. The champagne which was valued at a whopping 284 Million Naira surely caused a bit of a ruckus on the inter-webs. And, amongst the dissenters of the luxury champagne was certified millionaire, Peter Okoye of P-Square.

The Music star took to Twitter when he heard the news.

Shortly after, serial entrepreneur and luxury designer, Alexander Amosu responded to Peter by uploading the below snapshot of Peter’s tweets on his Instagram page with the caption: “Please send Peter a bottle”

Peter Okoye Alexander Amosu

Now, I’m wishing I said something too… but hold on, who am I?

Photo Credit: Instagram – AlexanderAmosu

1. brenda

June 5, 2013 at 10:17 am

hmmm useless expenditure…vanity

• Bunmi

June 5, 2013 at 12:46 pm

That’s how I feel about buying P-Square’s music with their ridiculous lyrics and unoriginal style (imitating popular American artistes). Regardless of these shortcomings, those men know how to put on a damn good show & understand how shallow Nigerians are. Great businessmen.

• Speaking

June 5, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Lwkmd.. I’m gone! Rolling!!!

• fred

June 8, 2013 at 1:46 am

well their songs are loved by many of us.

2. Partyrider

June 5, 2013 at 10:20 am

Blehhh

3. bunmi

June 5, 2013 at 10:26 am

is Amosu giving peter for free?

4. Miss Teenu

June 5, 2013 at 10:40 am

lmao @ who am i…………. my dear drink a glass nd go to heaven lol…. According to Peter, may dis champagne never chop my money ijn

5. Mma

June 5, 2013 at 10:54 am

Are you serious! Wowza!

africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/

6. mz bee

June 5, 2013 at 10:55 am

Waste

7. Doll

June 5, 2013 at 10:59 am

Well, this Alexander guy is getting the ‘free’ PR he wanted right? Up until yesterday I’d never heard of him before. So mission accomplished to him.

Unless that drink can give eternal youth, anyone who actually pays for it is just confirming to us that his/her wealth was stolen! Which Mugu would spend their hard earned money on this????

• Sam

June 5, 2013 at 11:10 am

You never heard of him, I wonder what you’ve been reading. Well, he is an entrepreneur and created the first Nokia ringtone, most expensive suit and he roll with the like of Lord Sugar, Apprentice UK. That is enough, read more lol

• Awaiting Moderation

June 5, 2013 at 11:20 am

Still never heard of him!

• Doll

June 5, 2013 at 11:43 am

Keep wondering what I read. Was that Information supposed to be helpful? Try again.

Roll with the likes of Lord Sugar? Or is he famzing with the likes of Lord Sugar? I reside in the UK, read a lot, big fan of Lord Sugar and also watch the Apprentice UK. I believe the next episode is tonight, AND I’ve still never heard of him.

Simple explanation is that I have no interest whatsoever in who came up with the most expensive suit or champagne. I don’t just read up on all kinds of Stuff.

If not for Bellanaija, I still wouldn’t know who this guy was….So go figure.

8. Chris Ayo Joseph

June 5, 2013 at 11:02 am

Guess, all i will be drinking if i buy the champagne is diamonds. Rubbish!!!! Amosu had better think of reasonable things to invent. Enough of all this “the more you look the less you See”. Don’t bother sending me a bottle cos i wont accept it. Better still, send a bottle to Somalia and you will be surprised you’ve just feed a whole nation. #VANITY TINZ#
    @Chris_ayojoseph

9. MI CASA, SU CASA

June 5, 2013 at 11:06 am

“TOO YOU”??????come on! Nigga can produce the most expensive bubbly but can’t spell??? hian

• Mrs Rotimi Alakija

June 5, 2013 at 11:18 am

THANK YOUUUU. i thought i was the only one that observed it. But Nice comeback from the guy sha. i hope he truely sends the bottle o. Like peter said NAWASH.

• Bella

June 5, 2013 at 11:26 am

You just made my day, LWKMD. na wa o gramma tingz and the guys supposedly stinking rich, i guess money trully doesn not buy class or education either! Hisss

• Mz Socially Awkward...

June 5, 2013 at 12:59 pm

*in my igbotic accent* Baby, you got de name, I got de money so warra we talking about? Biko bia kwanu, let my money speak of my love for you.

• Omo1

June 6, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Hehehehe…”too you” Alexanders new creation of the word..

10. Hilda

June 5, 2013 at 11:16 am

yeye fowl…most expensive wine my ass

11. Anonymous like dat

June 5, 2013 at 11:20 am

Lol @ mi casa. I noticed that too. Well, let’s just call it a typo…..till his next tweet. Hahahaha

12. Bella

June 5, 2013 at 11:25 am

Like i said earlier, PR tings. As long as the celebs are there they will get their freebies and of course AA will send a bottle and Peter will instagram it, all for free, then silly goats will go die and buy am cash, you know why because fools are plenty. AA’s company will not lose a bottle ( just one) but gain more from everyone on this so called celebville land buying dat bottle and drinking am. I am in Abuja in a minute, believe me before even my return, some one will post someting to dis effect. Mscheeewwww

13. N'Ov

June 5, 2013 at 11:27 am

@Chris Ayo Joseph…….thanks for updating Amosu what he need to do. Amuso, Pls invent things which have positive impact to the society and you will become a CNN Hero not dis rubbish champage after drinking, you will pass it out in 10minutes or will take to HEAVEN, yes us …..VANITY VANITY VANITY

14. comment awaiting moderation!

June 5, 2013 at 12:04 pm

So he has time to respond to tweet?

15. eniola

June 5, 2013 at 12:16 pm

@ onos LOL… ”NOW I’M WISHING I SAID SMTHING TOO… BUT HOLD WHO AM I?”.

16. Amaka

June 5, 2013 at 12:22 pm

Peter Okoye should send proof when he gets it!

17. Omo1

June 5, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Abeg o! Does the wine give everlasting life??!! Abi what did they use in producing it? WTF..Pure vanity

By the way, Alexander Amosu..did you mean “A bottle on the way ‘to’ you” ?! lol

18. Priscy

June 5, 2013 at 2:22 pm

So if I drink from this, will I go to heaven?

I know our politicians will patronize him

19. Nora

June 5, 2013 at 2:59 pm

[email protected] ‘who am I’……

20. Adedayo

June 5, 2013 at 6:48 pm

250 M? pshhhh,It had better come with a ticket to heaven and life insurance for generations to come

what makes the champagne worth 250M? Whats it made out of??? did he even do a tasting??? what are the Specs??? hiss..Vanity upon Vanity
    Peter, let us know what it taste like –that’s if you ever get the bottle he is “allegedly” sending your way

21. jenny

June 5, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Buahahahahahahahahahaha adieu. champagne of life

22. lanre

June 5, 2013 at 10:27 pm

This Amosu fellow is just fooling himself. He claims things are “most expensive”, for PR. But who actually buys them??? Name ONE buyer. Oniro jati jati.

23. anonymous

June 6, 2013 at 7:17 am

Sometimes i wonder if you guys do a bit of research before you come on here and comment.He’s doing his thing what are you, like someone said he should go feed people in somalia,what have you done for people in you immediate surrounding.Amosu Is Doing what he Knows.Go Do What You know.

24. Joseph

June 8, 2013 at 10:42 am

Jim Young kim will not even buy such a -, but he as not tell the world what it is made of

25. Dooreen

June 9, 2013 at 6:39 am

Igbo boy peter will not drink the champagne,he’ll simply sell it…….

26. JC

June 30, 2013 at 3:17 pm

This guy is a thief , psquare I love u for that