Looking for a job as a sales & marketing personnel or as an online fashion merchandising assistant? Then Morpheus Limited is offering you the chance to apply and get those positions. View the job titles, description, qualifications and CV submission process below.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
To carry out marketing activities by:
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans
- To oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Managing staff
- Implementing sales plans
1. Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by:
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining marketing employees in conjunction with Human Resources
- Communicating job expectations
- Planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- Planning and reviewing compensation actions
- Enforcing policies and procedures
- Create, deliver and measure promotional activities, including staff incentives, training and motivating staff.
2. Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by:
- Preparing and completing action plans
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Resolving problems
- Identifying trends
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
3. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
4. Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
5. Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by:
- Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs
- Developing field sales action plans
6. Identifies marketing opportunities by:
- Identifying consumer requirements
- Defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses
- Establishing targeted market share
7. Improves product marketability and profitability by:
- Researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities
- Improving product packaging
8. Sustains rapport with key accounts by:
- Making periodic visits
- Exploring specific needs
- Anticipating new opportunities
- Maintaining and updating customer database.
9. Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends
10. Protects the organisation’s values by keeping information confidential
11. managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters
12. Accomplishes marketing and organisation mission by completing related task as needed
13. To ensure that the database is created, built up and updated.
14. Support the creation and implementation of a sales/forecasting and budgeting plan, in conjunction with Operations Manger.
15. Liaising with Graphic designers and copywriters.
16. Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the campaign.
- Degree in Marketing or similar field
- Minimum of 3 years experience( at least 2 years in a supervisory role)
- • Experience building and managing relationships.
- • Smart, energetic and keen to deliver
- • Must have worked in or possess a demonstrable passion for an online environment
- • Strong analytical skills for analyzing products, companies and market dynamics.
- • Excellent understanding of marketing and brand building
- • Excellent presentation skills
- • Ability to work well under pressure and with little supervision
- • Self-motivated and desirous of being part best sales/Marketing team in the world
- • Used to working in a target driven setting and keen to achieve ambitious targets
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales, Marketing Concepts, People Management.
Job Title: Online Fashion Merchandising Assistant
- To manage and coordinate shoots
- Liaising with internal team to scope and interpret web analytics to drive merchandising improvements and increase customer sales conversion.
- Communicating measurable results in an effective manner to internal.
1. Be updated and keep a keen eye on industry events and align the fashion section with events.
2. Finding the best range of products to be used in a Shoot, dressing models during shoot.
3. Working with photographers, graphic designers, makeup artists, merchants, fashion designer, merchant support team and the creative director.
4. Sourcing on behalf of the stylist.
5. Coordinating agencies, makeup and hair.
6. To work long hours to meet the deadlines of any delivery or particular design or product. The working hours may exceed.
7. Planning inventory and tracking sales, as well as interacting with merchants.
8. Creating editorial content and blog features.
9. Highlight key trendy fashion pieces (“outfit of the week” “style on a budget”) for blogs, instagram and social media platforms.
10. Liaising with the Buying team to review and refine the quality and presentation of offers, promotions, seasonal events and sales
11. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
12. Styling shoots
13. Managing the timeliness, quality and accuracy of all onsite merchandising including product details, images and promotional media.
14. Liaising with the creative team to deliver, learn from and improve visual merchandising.
- Extremely competent communicator (whether in conversation, presentation and writing).
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure
- Strong influencing skills, willing to drive the uptake of new initiatives borne out of insightful analysis
- A good sense of humour, an interest or produced works in any of the following areas: fashion, beauty and styling.
- Fashion knowledge and adventurous style.
- Good decision maker and practical.
- Thinks out of the box and is creative.
- A strong motivator who is not afraid to be persistent in order to get things done and able to improvise.
- Highly organised and professional, able to manage expectations in a pressurised environment.
Degree or HND
Candidates should send CVs to [email protected]
Morpheus Limited is an E-company, that provides on-line business solutions to existing brick and mortar merchants to help them reach a very high level of profitability, while simultaneously lowering overheads and streamlining their business processes. For more information visit their website at www.morpheusltd.com