News

Omoni Oboli, Wale Ojo & Gbenga Akinnagbe star in Crime Thriller “Render to Caesar” | Watch the Trailer

Render to Caeser Trailer - August 2013 - BellaNaija

Coming soon to the cinemas is a crime thriller starring Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli, Phone Swap star Wale Ojo and Nigerian Hollywood actor Gbenga Akinnagbe.

Render to Caesar is centered on two detectives who stalk a psychotic criminal. There are lots of twists, suspense and murder.

The movie was produced by Desmond Ovbiagele.

Check it out!

1. Tillerman

August 16, 2013 at 7:30 am

Who made this trailer? So slow and why was everyone whispering in the beginning?

2. kelvin

August 16, 2013 at 7:57 am

Just can wait for the movie to hit cinemas, I’ve seen its advert

3. Nollywood Mistakes

August 16, 2013 at 8:36 am

hoping for the best. …to be featured on Nollywood Mistakes.

4. Let it flow...

August 16, 2013 at 9:54 am

I am sure it’s going to be a good film, but the trailer is watery. Haba! I have seen ‘worse’ films with ‘better’ trailer.

5. damsel

August 16, 2013 at 9:55 am

Nice trailer,i will be on the look out.

6. chapatti

August 16, 2013 at 10:46 am

You guys are going places people. I love naija

7. observer

August 16, 2013 at 12:31 pm

i like the story line but they sure need to redo this trailer if they plan on garnering attention for the movie…..very diff from what we hav come to expect of nollywood and kudos for going outside of the box…..i love the cast but how come u forgot to mention that ‘the man after my very own heart’ lol and who wud be perfect eye candy to draw the ladies to theathre kalu ikeagu featured in the movie damilare? even if na just cameo……
    seems nice, so keeping my fingers crossed and waiting…..way to go nollywood

8. SISI

August 16, 2013 at 1:26 pm

For the love of Christ, can we learn to be appreciative in our lives. We need entertainment and there are people striving day by day to bring that to us. I could go ahead and start pointing fingers at all negative comments but I rest my case on you all. If you accentuate the positives in life you will see the beauty of life.

Learn to be grateful for others and their hard work and watch how it will tell on you. Being POSITIVE is very easy. After all, Rome was not built in a day neither was HOLLYWOOD.

• 2cent

August 16, 2013 at 3:09 pm

Hello!

9. A3

August 16, 2013 at 3:11 pm

That’s the guy from “Graceland”. Nice.

10. Olumide

August 16, 2013 at 6:02 pm

When I saw the casts, I initially thought it was another kunle afolayan movie. Would like to see the movie though..

11. nene

August 17, 2013 at 1:49 pm

the trailer looks good to me. i prefer it to over-the-top trailers. i will watch this movie.