News

So Silly, So Funny! Watch the Recent Antics of Our Favourite Job Seeker Frank Donga in ‘Gold Digger’

Someone needs to lock up Frank Donga! That or give him a JOB! It’s the facial expression that completely has us reeling in laughter. In this edition Frank Donga redefines the words ‘Gold Digger.’
Special thanks to NdaniTV for bringing this man to us.

Watch the video here and loosen up this Thursday morning.

1. Marc Francis of Chelsea

LOL Mr. Donga oooohhhhhh

5. Iwari

November 21, 2013 at 11:41 am

LOOOOLLLL

6. adelegirl

November 21, 2013 at 11:45 am

Frank Donga oooo! Plix dont kee me wee lafta! I already started laughing even before the clip started. His facial expressions are so real, they get me every time! LMHO at “Please don’t panic, cos if you panic na” Haba Frank! So silly truly! But there’s something about his facial expressions that sober me even as they make me laugh. It seems so familiar, as if I’ve seen that desperation, cluelessness and eagerness for a better life before. I see it a lot in quite a few young Nigerians. It’s a sobering thought…

• Ada Nnewi

November 21, 2013 at 12:14 pm

I thought I was the only one that had the “sobering” effect from his facial expressions.. in as much as the video was highly hilarious, it’s also very sad…

• Joan85

November 21, 2013 at 2:32 pm

I always think about that too…his facial expressions remind me of the desperation and the need for a better life in a lot of us Nigerians. I think that’s what makes it feel even more real.

• Aibee

November 22, 2013 at 10:08 am

The desperation is real oh. When you realise you’ve graduated with a 2.1 and you are just one of the thousands of graduates with 2.1 and GTB, Dangote, Globacom and co can only employ so many hundreds of you. when you attend interviews upon interviews, write applications upon applications and “edit your CV to show you meet the job requirements” so many times, it slowly begins to chip away at your confidence. It took me 6 months after NYSC to get my first job and lets just say by the end of that 6 months, it took lots of pep talks to myself in the mirror to actually get me in the right frame of mind to be intelligent at any interview. Now imagine doing that for years.

7. Just saying...

November 21, 2013 at 11:55 am

Dear Ndanitv,
    Abeg where are my ‘Toolz interviews’ nau, abi una no get people to interview again ni?
    I’m available for interviews ooo if u need people… lollllll
    l miss her ooo, abeg bring her back ooo

From your dear sulking fan

• AK

November 21, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Same here! I’ve been looking out for her interviews

8. Hurpeyeahmie

November 21, 2013 at 12:09 pm

lmaoooooo

9. #NAIJApose.com

November 21, 2013 at 12:35 pm

lol, this guy is a nerd.

10. culturebedamned

November 21, 2013 at 12:43 pm

His facial expressions alone…. lmfao gosh they won’t sack me today I will re-watch during my break. On a more serious note can this Frank guy organize acting lessons for some nollywood actors and actresses please. The guy acts well, no gra gra, no unnecessary over acting, no wooden acting, just simple acting that delivers!

• Babee

November 21, 2013 at 2:09 pm

As in ehen! very realistic acting… i enjoyed it. 😀

11. jinkelele

November 21, 2013 at 12:59 pm

gbese, dem swear for this man oh!

12. tybay

November 21, 2013 at 3:37 pm

He already has a job in acting out these “videos.” I laughed through this and his other videos, and trust me, that rarely happens…

13. Tiki

November 21, 2013 at 3:49 pm

hahahahahhaha! Kai. See dullness…

14. Vics

November 21, 2013 at 4:05 pm

But how can that girl leave a total stranger in a jwellery store for that matter! Hilarious still, Frank made me laugh for the first time.

15. Evagreen

November 21, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Lol

16. xoxo

November 21, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Trying so hard not to actually LOL @ my desk. Oh My!! This was hilarious.

17. Meet9jasinglesHERE

November 21, 2013 at 4:58 pm

lol. my teeth wan tear, my head wan burst

18. AREMU

November 21, 2013 at 5:07 pm

this donga na real idiot guy wit him expression , anytime i see him na laugh straight

19. CarliforniaBawlar

November 21, 2013 at 6:16 pm

His closing/last lines are the best!! ….you the MD? lmao!!

• damola

November 21, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Ha! you are the MD?…. o my Gosh o..

20. Sita

November 21, 2013 at 6:43 pm

this is exactly how most nigerian job seekers act. Like they lost themselves somewhere on third mainland. so dimwitted

• Worship and Swag

November 21, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Lol you’re somewhat right. But I wouldn’t use the word “dimwitted.” It’s unfair, since most universities don’t prepare students for the job search process (from what I know). “Clueless” might be a better substitute.

• Aibee

November 22, 2013 at 9:58 am

Dimwitted ? Seriously? I honestly pray you don’t find yourself in that place where all your hard work and midnight-candle all through school prove to you that you ain’t all that.

21. Silvia

November 21, 2013 at 11:53 pm

Omg God cant stop laughing

22. u.S.o

November 22, 2013 at 1:05 am

Haaa omg! Somebody should tell me this is not Real….
    ..www.usaveone.blogspot.com

23. u.S.o

November 22, 2013 at 1:05 am

Haaa omg! Somebody should tell me this is not Real….

24. Bobosteke & Lara Bian

November 22, 2013 at 1:59 pm

I always come here because of the intelligence of the people who come here to comment. Not many people would have been able to see themselves in the character let alone identify what made us laugh yet sober at the same time.

Some things you just cant teach people to convey to their audience when acting. This is a born talent.

25. chigirl

November 22, 2013 at 9:27 pm

Frank Donga is craayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!…. I dont know what movie producers are waiting for ohh….. by now i expect to start seeing this man in movies

“in lieu of the advert…** he just had to use those words. OMG, Mr Donga, i cant!!!!!

26. Mzlyrics

December 16, 2013 at 5:40 am

This makes me laugh and yet makes me sad. I see desperation and fear. A true reflection of a job seeker’s state of mind after numerous rejections. Frank Donga! Jeez, you are genius! I just want to hug you and promise you a job! lol…