Music

“Eja Nla Has Surfaced” | Watch D’banj – Why You Love Me

Onos

D'Banj - Why You Love Me - December 2013 - BellaNaijaD'Banj - Why You Love Me - December 2013 - BellaNaija 2

“She dey clinch my cowboy”!

D’Banj never ceases to have seemingly effortless entertainment value. So, it’s no wonder he’s having quite a situation with an obsessed fan in his new video, “Why You Love Me”.

Directed by Godfather Productions.

Check on it!

1. Quirky

December 13, 2013 at 11:15 am

The struggle to make a hit song since Oliver Twist… I feel you man, keep trying.. you will get there.

• shizzle

December 13, 2013 at 1:49 pm

how many have u made… celebrate others stupid so u can b celebrated as well.. dats if u eva will. shame u don’t recognize success when u see one cos u never have been and d track ur threading who knows if u ever will.. dis world will b a better place without peeps like u saying stupid tins to mock other people.

• laide

December 16, 2013 at 11:56 pm

why are you soo bitter…the person just shared a popular opinion!

2. Thelma

December 13, 2013 at 11:16 am

BN I love the way you choose your words. “Seemingly effortless entertainment value”. Anyways I used to love Dbanj before, not so sure how I feel about him now. I’m trying to conserve my data so I would have to wait for Soundcity or MTV Base to show the video.

thelmathinks.blogspot.com

3. kaffy

December 13, 2013 at 11:19 am

I like

4. kehnie

December 13, 2013 at 11:38 am

I Love dis! no half caste very nice song> chop knuckle ejanla.

5. linda

December 13, 2013 at 12:06 pm

correct song, massive hit……. thumbsup D’banj!!!

6. Sunny

December 13, 2013 at 1:00 pm

U need not like him coz God dat created us isn’t love by all.. D’banj is an entertainer and he has helped put naija on the map, most of the artist y’all worships now are toeing his path. D’banj is blessed n love by pple of great minds coz u must appreciate goodness b4 u earn it #Legendary

7. Athena

December 13, 2013 at 1:03 pm

Good video production, nice location…hometown South Africa- Jhb but song is ok!!

8. Obiz

December 13, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Good video but could be better. The acting was not good tbh , the whole concept of the video is brilliant but the acting was a zero…. Dbanj keep trying!!! you will definitely get it right with your music video someday. x

9. S!

December 13, 2013 at 2:06 pm

The eagle has landed!

10. Mariaah

December 13, 2013 at 2:40 pm

The song is not bad TBH. Its just that marketing Dbanj as a brand effectively in Nigeria has somewhat become difficult? People still love him but won’t drop sentiments aside to even nod to good music. Shame.. Love the song..

11. kanui

December 13, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Nice work bangalee one of my favourite on the album, good video, simple concept no naked bitch evrywhere. U are step ahead of. all. Packaging

12. DaboyEndowed

December 13, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Dbanj will forever ring a bell…#LegendOfOurTime #BringsLightToNaijaMusicGlobally!!!

13. AnikeArewa

December 13, 2013 at 6:49 pm

IM SORRY THE SONG :LYRICS =WACK I couldn’t even sit to watch the video. It’s either he gets Don Jazzy to write his songs or just stop saying totally.. Signing to Good Music did him no justice at all.. I’MDISAPPOINTED.COM the quality of video is great though. That’s it

• Olori Tari

December 13, 2013 at 10:55 pm

Lmao..madam plz what do you. Know ?? It’s okay not to like
      the song and it’s totally okay to give your opinion but the key
      word here is CONSTRUCTIVE !..yes I mean be constructive . This
      right here is hating ma’m and yes your reference to Don Jazzy is
      totally irrelevant. Since when did Don Jazzy become a song writer
      ?? Acting like Oliver Twist has any great lyrics. Like he doesn’t
      fail to say, “he is an ENTERTAINER”..enjoy the beats and his apt
      ad-libs, if not LET IT GO. U need lyrics ? I will recommend my
      favourite to you = OluwaBRYMO !

• Ijeoma

December 16, 2013 at 6:32 pm

Very correct response!

14. Mee

December 13, 2013 at 8:36 pm

☝Anike what do u know!! Nothing!

15. AnikeArewa

December 13, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Singing*

16. i no send

December 13, 2013 at 9:22 pm

all his songs sound alike to me..i can almost predict the
    sound and lyrics

17. Msunderstood

December 13, 2013 at 9:44 pm

I like.

18. Olori Tari

December 13, 2013 at 11:02 pm

Yaaaaay to this video. The eagle has landed, the koko has
    loaded !

• AnikeArewa

December 14, 2013 at 6:48 am

I will take it that ure Dbanj’s PR right. Let me know when he cuts you a check. Pls do have a seat . Any how I might know much about music but I do have ears. His songs are very redundant with similar flows with different instruments.

19. AnikeArewa

December 14, 2013 at 6:49 am

• daniel

December 14, 2013 at 2:36 pm

Anike, haba, see hatred. I agree that Dbanj songs mite be
      as good as it use to be before the splint but this song is not bad
      at all.However, has don jazzy and all his empire written, sang or
      produced any song half as good as Oliver Twist since the
      splint?

20. pj

December 14, 2013 at 3:28 pm

Some people go die on top dbanj and donjazzy matter.

21. Nok10

December 14, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Me I likey oo

22. NNENNE

December 14, 2013 at 10:44 pm

Dbanj is a fine dude. Lovely.

23. kush

December 16, 2013 at 12:29 pm

bāŋgęŗ lęę oƒ lįƒę ų ālwāyş oŋ poįŋţ doŋ’ţ mįŋd ţђā ђāţęŗş….. ţђęm şţįll goŋŋā lovę ų……ƒįŋālly…… ų āђęād oƒ ţђā gāmę jųşţ movę oŋ….!!!