News

Four Friends Living & Laughing in Lagos! Watch Episode 1 & 2 of ‘Knock Knock’ by Inkblot Productions

We’re very excited to present this new and exciting web series by the guys at Inkblot Productions. The first two episodes are interesting and we look forward to seeing more of it.

Please find the synopsis below:

Knock, Knock chronicles the comic adventures of four friends, living, loving and laughing in Lagos. Knock, Knock explores the friendships, relationships, jobs and crazy situations that young people experience as they try and navigate coming of age in one of the greatest cities in the world.

Knock Knock stars four of the Nigerian entertainment industry’s fastest rising stars. O.C. Ukeje (“Alan Poza”) as Chike the conservative accountant. Zainab Balogun (Ebonylife TV’s “The Spot”) as Hauwa the returnee PR consultant. Deyemi Okanlawon (“Gidi Up”) as Badebo the bad boy concert promoter. Bayray McNwizu (“Lies Men Tell”) as Yinka the driven advertising executive.

Check on it and share your thoughts.

Episode I

Episode II

1. Loveth .O

December 5, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Funny i Suppose

2. kehnie

December 5, 2013 at 5:02 pm

very dry!

3. vixen

December 5, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Great production!! if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all!!!!!!

• Hian!

December 6, 2013 at 3:04 am

Oh please shush. I’ll darn well say whatever I want to say , whether it’s nice or not, as long ad it’s the truth and I believe it. Nonsense.

4. St. ed

December 5, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Fake

5. always happy

December 5, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Not bad…..its about time all our Nigerian young adults turn their journals into fiction. Abeg give us good plots oh. Hopefully una have enough funding for 1st season, and perhaps subsequent seasons can be filmed in Abuja, port Harcourt and other cities where such plots occur in real life.

6. Ikenna

December 5, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Lovely acting by all members of the cast though Zainab Balogun’s role was way too minor compared to the rest. Good concept

7. Hannah

December 5, 2013 at 7:29 pm

i enjoyed it. will like to see more.

8. Ade

December 5, 2013 at 8:52 pm

Ki le le yi nitori Olorun?

9. Jade

December 5, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Cool style

10. Vics

December 5, 2013 at 9:06 pm

O.C looks younger here..I like the graphics and those extra comments on the cast and production crew is hilarious..I had to keep pressing the pause button to read them all :)But not sure the plot makes much sense.

11. Detoun

December 5, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Not bad guys, but we need to see some other scene outside the four walls of that house….the actress with the braids is good, but she needs to be a bit more natural, a bit forced at times.

• Olanna

December 5, 2013 at 11:00 pm

At times? or for most of it. The acting in general needs some work.

12. nene

December 5, 2013 at 10:46 pm

this might sound superficial. but can’t we have good
    looking upcoming actors/actresses who have talent, not alex ekubo
    and uti types. in hollywood, there’s alex pettyfer, diana agron,
    alexander skaarsgard, henry cavill and many more. back in the day
    when i was a teenager, we had handsome actors like gloria young,
    regina askia, obot etuk, ego boyo, ramsey noah, pat attah, chidi
    mokeme, bob manuel, tony umez, bimbo manuel, RMD and many more who
    were very attractive and talented, but these days most people on tv
    are unattractive and most can’t even be bothered to take acting
    lessons. smh. i’m just looking for talented eye candies. only o.c
    ukeje looks “ok”, the rest…no words. smh

• nene

December 5, 2013 at 10:47 pm

and the production is lacking originality. some of the acting doesn’t look natural. i wish you guys luck though. i hope this isn’t another “how she left my brother”.

• Hian!

December 6, 2013 at 3:07 am

Errrrrrr…. so you don’t like it because u don’t think the actors are fine enough ? #interesting

13. Cancel Reply

December 5, 2013 at 10:48 pm

I didnt even know that was Zainab Balogun in the pictures! I like her better with the short hair.

14. Cancel Reply

December 5, 2013 at 11:08 pm

Whatever happened to the web series “How I met your brother” and one other one by Ndani TV , it sponsored by GT Bank i think

15. Banana

December 5, 2013 at 11:16 pm

Script, directing, lighting, grading and sound design can
    be improved. But nice effort.

16. Bibigirl

December 6, 2013 at 3:11 am

Its early stages and I can see great potential with room for improvement. Good script, great lighting and setting, acting ok but could be better. great job messers. inkblot! I’ll be watching as long as the quality improves and doesn’t decline like most things in Nigeria.

17. Nikki

December 6, 2013 at 3:31 am

I loved it! The girl with the braids and the geek are awesome. I’ll be watching.

18. wiklo

December 6, 2013 at 4:47 am

WTH…walking around an apartment complex in ur boxers?…oga for this una Island butter o!

19. Music2myEars

December 6, 2013 at 6:47 am

Oh wow, FUN FUN FUN!!!

20. Dr Who

December 6, 2013 at 7:38 am

Wow….I didn’t recognize Zainab Balogun

21. S

December 6, 2013 at 9:26 am

OC is the most natural, I sincerely believe he is a cute nerd. Zainab is too early to tell but the others especially the girl in braids…pls try and make it look effortless, let it flow. I LOVE the concept of the show and the show itself. I’ll keep watching.

22. KK

December 6, 2013 at 9:51 am

You guys are kidding right?! This was awful.

23. Yungthurg

December 6, 2013 at 1:45 pm

I really enjoy it i wil also join u soon afta my education

24. A-z

December 7, 2013 at 6:26 am

Please does anyone know what song was playing towards the end? It’s quite catchy, that is perhaps the only thing i really liked about this. An ok effort but seems a bit dull to me, not much flavour

25. e_BUKUN

March 20, 2014 at 4:02 pm

please where exactly is this soap shown…synopsis makes sense…lookin intresting though…Would really like to see Miss Bayray in action…much love for her