News

“I Feel Good” – Benita Nzeribe is the New Face of the Nigerian Airspace Management Authority

BellaNaija.com

BN-Red-Carpet-Fab-Africa-Magic-at-10-Africa-Magic-Viewers-choice-Awards-Nominees-Announcement-December-2013-BellaNaija-095-399x600

Benita Nzeribe was one of the biggest movies stars in the 90s and early 2000s, but of recent, the actress has been MIA (Missing in Action – Hey, just checking).

But she recently surfaced at the Africa Magic at 10 party in December 2013. She was all smiles on the red carpet in a LBD.

And it seems we will be seeing more of Benita in 2014, the Nollywood actress has just been announced as the new face of the Nigerian Airspace Management Authority (NAMA).

You may be wondering what does Nollywood and a Nigerian airline authority have in common? The answer is simple; NAMA will like to market its brand with a face familiar with most Nigerians.

Happy about her new gig, Benita had this to say “I feel good to be NAMA ambassador. We just finished the photo shots and it will soon go on air. NAMA is seriously doing their job well to ensure that runways and every other air facilities are put in place. I promise to do my best to represent them well. I will be attending their events within and outside the shores of the country when the need arises.” Vanguard reports.

1. Glam

January 4, 2014 at 1:56 am

Good for her! Her shoes tho…

theglamfile.blogspot.com

2. samuelohis.blogspot.com

January 4, 2014 at 4:18 am

Gud
    Pls visit my blog samuelohis.blogspot.com

3. Angry immigrant

January 4, 2014 at 7:05 am

Why should a federal government agency such as NAMA require a “face”?

Since when did Nigerian Airspace Management Authority (NAMA) become a modelling agency or product like Gulder?

What exactly is she going to do for the agency ? Smh. Rather than work on airspace safety and stop all the frequent air mishaps, this is what they come up with??? Smh.

4. no heart to hate

January 4, 2014 at 8:28 am

Two Different Pair of Shoes?

5. Sexxie

January 4, 2014 at 8:31 am

Thank you NAMA! Really, thank you!

6. Tosin baby

January 4, 2014 at 10:08 am

I must be missing sonething … The heck do they need a face????

7. new gurl

January 4, 2014 at 11:04 am

Benita! I use T̅☺ like her in movies den.. Where hav U̶̲̥̅̊ been? No roles for U̶̲̥̅̊ again.. Congrats tho

8. Thelma

January 4, 2014 at 12:55 pm

BN (Bella Naija), when was BN ( Benita Nzeribe) “one of the biggest movie STARS” ? Hia! Anyways I’m happy for her. I hope this would open other doors for her as she never really made a bang in the movie industry.

thelmathinks.blogspot.com

• kike

January 4, 2014 at 1:05 pm

u either were not born or didn”t have a TV in the 90’s not to have known her.

• falalala

January 6, 2014 at 1:40 am

Chief Odeite’s daughter in that show on Sundays… she was huge though.

9. Idak

January 4, 2014 at 1:31 pm

This ‘face of’ thing is the new scam in town.
    One day,the truth will be told.

10. Ld.

January 4, 2014 at 2:23 pm

The same NAMA that knee-deep in allegations of corruption. What do they need a face for? Something stinks

11. nene

January 4, 2014 at 3:25 pm

she has an “oga at the top” in that office

• falalala

January 6, 2014 at 1:41 am

Das all.

12. Angel

January 4, 2014 at 3:49 pm

@ Idak omg u had me in stitches…..
    but seriously what d heck happened to her legs?
    Is the angle of the photo or what?

13. meeee

January 4, 2014 at 8:01 pm

@Idak, the “face of things” is just the position that ogas at the top give their gfs to ensure monthly allowance that does not harm their personal pocket. That is, the govt or the companies sustains and pays their mistresses for them.

• falalala

January 6, 2014 at 1:52 am

The newest way to loot public funds. EFCC will soon need a face- Tonto, Chika?

Nollywood actors/actresses have no integrity – everybody wants to CASH in. Those without Globacom,Mosquito net and Hair/weave endorsements are now looking to be faces of Parastals for government money. NAMA can do its job without a face unlike private companies that need popular faces to draw customers (though I’ll still use my Glo line without their celebrity faces- maybe tariffs can be cheaper without these Nollywood brand Ambasadors.)

Speaking of 2015 is coming time to cash in. Expect more Nollywood actors to sell their souls

14. Ada

January 4, 2014 at 8:32 pm

I’m quite confused?

1. What does NAMA need a “face” for? (I work in Fed govt and I know parastatals do not need a face to market it brands)

2. What exactly is her job description? In what way do they intend for her to “market” their brand

3. What exactly is NAMA selling?

I have so many other questions but let me just leave it at these. As for all you ogas at NAMA, eku ise because God is watching all of you. Some govt workers are not being paid yet you pole want to pay someone to market the brand. Abi is she doing it for free or getting her reward in kind? MAY GOD HELP US ALL…

15. mujer

January 5, 2014 at 6:36 pm

Sorry but seems like NAMA will be giving her a face again. I simply don’t remember her and her face will not encourage me to patronize their stinking airports. The only incentive to use their airports? You must if you want to fly in and out of Nigeria.