Music

Terry G is ANGRY: “I Wasn’t Stoned On Stage” | Find Out Why!

BellaNaija.com

Terry G - January 2014 - BellaNaija 01

Terry G is shutting down rumours that he was injured when he recently took to the stage to perform.

The Nigerian music star was billed to perform alongside Ice Prince and J Martins at the IBB Square, Malkurdi, Benue for a show.

After Ice Prince wowed the crowd, it was time for the always energized performer to rock the stage.

According to his publicist, after he performed his songs – Free Madness and Akpako Bombom, the anxious fans at the event were already crossing the barricade erected by the security officials.

But by the time he delivered a fan favourite – Halleluyah, his overzealous fans who clearly love him as an indigene of the state, trooped to the stage and efforts by the security personnel to push them back resulted in a very physical protest.

While the security continued to hit the protesting crowd, they responded by throwing objects back at them. This immediately prompted organizers of the event, to move Terry G, his crew and the other artistes from the scene.

Due to this, J Martins couldn’t perform.

“It is simply impossible for my fans, not even in my state where I’m being treated like a King to throw stones at me or chase me out of the stage, it’s not realistic. The problem was purely between the security guys and the audience, but for security reasons, I and the other artistes have to be taken out of the scene. Whoever is spreading the rumour that I was stoned is simply ignorant of what happened.” Terry G revealed in a statement to BellaNaija.com

1. samuelohis.blogspot.com

January 4, 2014 at 4:15 am

Who say he was stoned
    Pls visit my blog samuelohis.blogspot.com

2. @IamMcPetros

January 4, 2014 at 8:51 am

Lol. Terry G is ANGRY. If dem stone you mah, nah free madness things nah. King abi? Mek dem ni hear you, follow come beat again. Abeg, joor, I do be hater oh, buh Terry G songs nah crap. Haba, we need good on every stage across the country. Dammit.

Mek I no talk much. For more visit my blog via paulmcpetros.wordpress.com

3. Tosin baby

January 4, 2014 at 10:07 am

Barriers are there for the safety of people too.. Acting like a thug… Oh hang on that’s not out of character tho!

4. Sunshine

January 4, 2014 at 1:52 pm

So everybody get blog now. Hhhmmm ok oh

5. Product of public Education

January 4, 2014 at 5:17 pm

@sunshine I tire o! Since that article from S Mohammed trust us now.

Make I announce my own too..

Coming soon P.O.P.E.com #fromragstoriches #storiesfromdowntownlagos #mainlandbreed #plaintainislandmemoir #inspiredbyherbs #Uruguay #Colorado #corporatethugging

• Teris

January 4, 2014 at 6:39 pm

#InspiredByHerb ? really? LOL!

6. banko

January 5, 2014 at 4:40 pm

That injew terry g was stoned , ran like a baby. Some of us was Privilege to be there. Was all his fault making cult gesture to the crowd so the rival cult attacked. Welcom to mkd

7. Banko

January 5, 2014 at 4:46 pm

Terry g was stoned , ran like a baby. Some of us was Privilege to be there. Was all his fault making cult gesture to the crowd so the rival cult attacked. Welcom back to mkd injew

8. Retta

January 29, 2014 at 3:20 pm

Bella don’t tell me you dint notices his trouser is torn or did y’all post this pic just just to ridicule him ni?