Music

New Video: Dammy Krane – Sabi Dance

Dammy Krane - Sabi Dance - BellaNaija - February - 2014

It’s Dammy Krane for the girls!

The Hypertek Records’ artiste has premiered a MUST SEE video for his new single “Sabi Dance”.

Dammy Krane has decided to treat his fans to his entertaining dance moves in this video.

His upcoming debut album titled ‘The Enterkraner’ is set to be released in April 2014.

Watch!

1. Troll

February 27, 2014 at 10:13 am

This guy that sounds like Shino Peters on steriods.

• Troll

February 27, 2014 at 10:14 am

*steroids.

• henry

March 10, 2014 at 1:40 am

Dammy Krane, last year you claimed Davido stole your dance (Skelewu) , now you are dancing my signature Chinkuzzy dance in your new video ‘Sabi Dance’ 2 mins 54 seconds (2:54) . If you attempt to claim my own dance, I will sue you for theft of intellectual property.

Rudebone 4-3-2014

2. @edDREAMZ

February 27, 2014 at 10:31 am

I dont like is songs at all…. All his song to me is just shout nothing more… Tuface did a mistake in signing him though…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

3. ehi

February 27, 2014 at 10:54 am

him sabi dance..i like!

4. Anon

February 27, 2014 at 12:26 pm

love his energy and the dance moves! Nice song

5. John

February 27, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Dammy Krane is a fab artist…some of you just don’t get his concept, which is not bad but ya’ll should face front as some of us would Ofcourse by the CD and go for his shows.

6. isatou dumbuya

March 19, 2014 at 3:58 pm

d song is hotttttt…so inlove with it keep repeating it over n over againnnnnnnn

7. somebody

May 17, 2014 at 6:55 am

This song is edgy, hot, daring, different and just freaking awesome!!! What???? I LOOOOVE it! At this rate I will break my replay button like seriously. Something tom-boyish about the girls dancing that’s sooooo appealing too. Mehn, I can’t shout. Why am I just discovering this guy? He needs to be promoted abeg… Kudos man! Ok i’m off to itunes to purchase this song

8. somebody

May 17, 2014 at 6:58 am

His other song LOBATAN is just as awesome…. like goosebumps-on-my-body awesome! I totally get his music style, and I’m SO glad to have discovered him! Thanks bellanaija