Music

Now Playing: Chidinma Feat. Flavour – Oh Baby! Remix (U N I)

Onos

Chidinma-Flavour-Oh-Baby-February 2014 - BellaNaija

Chidinma jumps on a Highlife tip on this new cut with the waist-whining sensation, Flavour. This one is called “Oh Baby! Remix (U N I)”

Enjoy!

Play Chidinma Feat. Flavour – Oh Baby! Remix (U N I)
[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Chidinma-Feat.-Flavour-Oh-Baby-Remix-U-N-I-February-2014-BellaNaija.mp3]
Download

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them.Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. Retta

February 7, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Ok! Truth be told chidinma, i love you and i’m no hater buh this song doesn’t cut it for you and for me too… not every traditional beat song should have flavor in it and dis song is no exception. Why?

1. The Tempo; what the rush? it’s kinda fast and seems like ur in a hurry to end d track, flavors impact wasn’t even felt. i mean for me to drift away in tots during his verse shows that his part wasn’t that dope. The beat sef eh! *lip sealed*

2. The Annoying trumpet: Was that a trumpet that was part of the beat? damn! uh-uh it sooo doesn’t fit @all, ma eardrums wan burst because of that trumpet, there was no harmony and it so wasn’t necessary for the beat.

3. The annoying repetitive lyric: Chidinma c’mon? you better than this repetitive lyrics naa what’s up? what happened to hard work and dedication to achieve amazing contents results? abeg oh! no join dem, ur ma best girl in the game biko….

#CheersToTheWeekend.

• inkey

February 7, 2014 at 6:45 pm

aunty..e be like say u no know music na him make u write comment full ground like say u don comment…listen to the song and enjoy…learn about music so that u enjoy it more…better still u try and not generalise all songs to chidinma….Chidinma welldone love…this is alreday a song for my wedding day…apt lyrics..nice danceable beat…welldone darling….

• miles

February 11, 2014 at 12:48 pm

miss can u go n compose urs so that we can listen n see if u are d best…..

2. ME

February 7, 2014 at 3:25 pm

i love flavor

3. Adaeze

February 7, 2014 at 3:30 pm

I love it! Nice work Chidinma….you rock big!

4. Uche

February 7, 2014 at 4:04 pm

On the Contrary, when the song started …. i was but why!….. i only paid attention and felt Flavours bit….. not a good output…..

5. Omalicha

February 7, 2014 at 5:47 pm

Loveeeeeet! This song go sell die! Classic song.

6. Mzlyrics

February 7, 2014 at 5:49 pm

The repetitive words, some lyrics from other songs, the predictable beat…I don’t think it worked…

7. inkey

February 7, 2014 at 6:46 pm

nice song…welldone kedike princess

8. Houston Bey

February 7, 2014 at 9:41 pm

the groove starts when flavour starts singing, he SAVES this songs!

9. Cj

February 8, 2014 at 12:14 am

Too noisy!!!

10. Spicy

February 8, 2014 at 3:31 am

Aunty 1st commenter @retta, u sure say u Sabi listen music so? Hmm! Listen am again. Lol. Very nice to the soul

11. Cancel Reply

February 8, 2014 at 4:57 am

Nah!Dry song.

12. tina mls

February 8, 2014 at 6:19 pm

Flavour’s part was short and in my opinion dat was d only part I enjoyed