News

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Crashed in the Indian Ocean – No Survivors!

MH370 - Bella Naija

The mystery of the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 has finally been solved.

According to Malaysian Prime Minister, Najib Razak, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 “went down” in the Southern Indian Ocean, and there are no survivors. This conclusion was reached Monday, based on new and extensive analysis of satellite data conducted by a British satellite company and accident investigators.

Although this announcement has ended speculations about what happened to the plane, officials are still seeking answers to pertinent questions. For instance, what went wrong with the plane? Investigators have still not found any pieces of the plane. Where was the exact location of the wreckage?

Although the aforementioned questions are yet to be answered, Mr. Razak based his conclusions on “unprecedented analysis of satellite data by British satellite provider Inmarsat and the British Air Accidents Investigation Branch.”

CNN.COM reported this story first

Photo Credit: www.ibtimes.com

1. Mz Socially Awkward...

March 24, 2014 at 7:21 pm

🙁 Lord, please help the devastated families find the strength and comfort they need right now.

2. sade

March 24, 2014 at 7:33 pm

Sad! May their souls rest in peace!

3. Moimoi

March 24, 2014 at 7:49 pm

So sadddd! May their souls rest in perfect peace as they rest in the bossom of the Lord. I can imagine their struggle, their fight for survival. If only they knew… But God knows best afterall from him we come and to him we shall return

4. Miss_Flygerian

March 24, 2014 at 7:50 pm

This is sad. My fear of flying has just been renewed.

5. her

March 24, 2014 at 7:53 pm

This breaks my heart….. RIP to everyone on MH370

6. Toma

March 24, 2014 at 7:53 pm

In spite of the obvious trauma they must have suffered, may their souls rest in peace. God help their loved ones

7. Pat

March 24, 2014 at 8:13 pm

So heart breaking ,,,,May their souls Rest In Peace

8. ufuoma akusu

March 24, 2014 at 8:32 pm

Le terrible(if ders any word like dat)God please grant d relatives the fortitude to bear this huge loss,this is too mach.m sooooooooo sad plus m nw scared of flying

9. FunnyChick

March 24, 2014 at 8:40 pm

Bullshyt, i dont believe it
    This 2014 everything smells fishy around the air.
    From thei MH370 to Ukraine to everybody
    Council of 13 are at work Hard.
    The evil shall never win

10. N.M.

March 24, 2014 at 9:13 pm

May their souls rest in peace. Its so sad.

11. Sexxie

March 24, 2014 at 9:20 pm

Sad! A part of me naively and fervently prayed/believed that the plane, passengers and crew were being held somewhere in some remote, uncivilized off radar location somewhere in Asia and the hostage takers will make demands soon. Sad end indeed! May their souls rest in perfect peace, amen.

12. Inem

March 24, 2014 at 11:05 pm

I remember when I travelled on an International flight for the first time, while the plane crossed the atlantic ocean, my brother and I kept checking the map on the screen. Then, he said what if the plane stops here, he pointed to the middle of the ocean on the screen, and I panicked a little bit and I said “God forbid”.
    When I heard this news at first, I just prayed and hoped something else happened, and the plane did not crash. This is really sad. I kept hoping they were all alive, and my mind stuck with the ‘hijacking story’. I can’t even imagine the pains their families are going through, I hope they find the fortitude to bear the huge loss.
    May the souls lost in the crash, rest in peace.

13. Omo1

March 24, 2014 at 11:19 pm

But what could have gone wrong?? 🙁

14. Grown Woman

March 25, 2014 at 6:28 am

Chei, this is truly sad, may they always R.I.P very sad news

15. Chu-Chu

March 25, 2014 at 8:35 am

Na wa o, somewhere deep down I had hope . May the passengers and crew members rest in peace, May God all grant their families divine comfort to bear the loss. But what could have gone wrong tho..everything is just strange.

16. h's boo

March 25, 2014 at 8:49 am

The guy who told his wife he was travelling on this plane while he went to chill with his gf, how Em go do? Em own don b. God console the families. I still have hope though,?

17. Aibee

March 25, 2014 at 8:54 am

For some inexplicable reason, I believe this “the plane crashed in the Indian Ocean and there are no survivors” story was just thrown out to get MH370 out of the news a little bit. No wreckage of the plane, nothing from that flight has been seen conclusively. Just “unprecedented analysis of satellite data by British satellite provider Inmarsat and the British Air Accidents Investigation Branch.”. It’s like saying “the British told us our plane crash, therefore we believe it crashed even though we haven’t seen any wreckage”.
    Call me a conspiracy theorist but I strongly believe there is more to this MH370 flight than we have heard as at date. Or maybe I just find it hard to believe that a plane disappeared without a trace with so many living, breathing, human beings on it. Sad.

• Mae

March 25, 2014 at 9:57 am

I was actually JUST thinking that exact thought now! It’s just too tidy. & there are still so many unanswered questions about so much odd-ness.

• Bleed Blue

March 25, 2014 at 10:22 am

Aibee I feel you somewhat. Till the full picture of this “unprecedented analysis” is disclosed, it will be hard for a lot of people to just move on…especially the families.

In any case, I’m saddened by the news. 🙁

18. Stephanie

March 25, 2014 at 9:47 am

I don’t believe them at all! There are just too many unanswered questions
    blogsvila.blogspot.com

19. Opeyemi

March 25, 2014 at 5:59 pm

May their souls rest in peace… Amen!