News

Get 10% Off Skin Treatments & Products with the UK Skin Care Academy Pre-Launch Promo!

UK Skin Care Academy - BellaNaija - April 2014001

Hey people! The UK Skin Care Academy is here. They are opening their doors in Lagos, Nigeria and giving you a great opportunity to experience their services first hand.

You can expect to walk into a calm and serene environment, where you will be attended to in a private consultation room and offered expert advice, bespoke treatments and prescriptive products tackling a wide range of skin concerns including adult acne, sun burned / damaged skin, acne scars and dark spots, anti-ageing, teenage skin problems, male skin (shaving) challenges and sensitive skin.

To mark their opening, you can take advantage of their Pre-Launch Promo with 10% off skin treatments and products and also get your name down on the waiting list for their courses.

To book your FREE consultation and skin analysis call 0909-391-5506 or 0903-867-8764.

For more information you can visit them at The UK Skin Care Academy, 14B Charles Ifeanyi Street, Off Adebayo Doherty (Road 14), Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos | Call 0909-391-5506 or 0903-867-8764 | Visit their website: www.ukskincareacademy.com | Send an e-mail to [email protected] or for course inquiries send an e-mail to: [email protected]cademy.com
_________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Chi Chi

April 28, 2014 at 4:30 pm

Visited them over the weekend and couldn’t believe it actually looked as good as the pictures! Apart from that the staff seemed really well trained and lovely. Enjoyed my free consultation. I have booked a facial for next week. Looking forward to it.

2. Melanie

April 28, 2014 at 5:57 pm

I’m excited its a few blocks from my house. I went in earlier today for a facial and fell asleep on the treatment table…very impressing. GOOD JOB!

3. Danielle

April 28, 2014 at 6:42 pm

Thanks BN for posting this I love beauty places and this place seems different from most spas as it focuses on just skincare I managed to pop in over the weekend definitely worth the visit and the girls seemed very thorough with the skin analysis process. Great stuff!

4. Lorie

June 4, 2014 at 9:01 am

Wow, I’ve been hearing positive feedbacks about UK Skin Care Academy and the newly opened branches look so promising. I am now excited to try their services because my skin needs all the tender loving care it could get.

5. Lorie

June 4, 2014 at 9:09 am

Wow, I’ve heard many positive feedbacks for the UK Skin Care Academy. I am excited to try their services and good thing there’s a branch nearby. My skin needs all the tender loving care it could get.

6. Hillary

July 8, 2014 at 5:22 pm

This sounds a nice place for my “me-time”. My skin needs pampering and I make it sure to destress once a week.

7. Daisy Robbins

July 19, 2014 at 5:23 pm

I love promos! A well deserved massage and facial would be great for a tiresome day.