News

Makeup Artist Jackie Aina (MakeUpGameOnPoint) shares Skin Care Regime on NdaniTV’s “Stripped” | Watch

NdaniTV's Stripped with Jackie Aina - BellaNaija - April 2014

While Youtube sensation, Beauty Vlogger, Blogger & Makeup artist Jackie Aina of My MakeUp Game On Point does not joke with her primers and eyelashes, she also doesn’t joke with her skin care routine either.

For the 2nd edition of Ndani TV‘s Stripped, the team catches up with Jackie and she spills her daytime routine, quick makeup face and night time routine.

With or without makeup, see how Jackie keeps her skin looking great.

Watch

Photo Credit: www.modelmayhem.com

1. lilz

April 8, 2014 at 9:31 am

fine babe

2. Blossom Ivy

April 8, 2014 at 9:34 am

Nice and simple. I like. Eko Edewor, take note.

3. nonnie

April 8, 2014 at 12:28 pm

I would like to see toke, toolz and tiwa savage on stripped.

• Is

April 9, 2014 at 9:52 am

Toke Makinwa on Stripped??? You think any1 will recognize her?

4. felly

April 8, 2014 at 1:14 pm

fine natural babe.society girls shld come out let’s see them without makeup and airbrush..

5. chic

April 8, 2014 at 6:04 pm

oh no u didnt say Tiwa. She would probably look like a completely different person with all of that make up on.

6. FunnyChick

April 8, 2014 at 9:19 pm

Tiwa like Yvonne Okoro always wearing a mask of makeup. They got some of the worst makeup for local A lister celebs.

At least if F listers like Uche Ogbodo do am we understand.

7. MemE

April 9, 2014 at 4:12 pm

lol y r ppl keen to see how others look without makeup? is it self -satisfying ?

8. MOM

May 7, 2014 at 1:51 pm

heheheheheheheheheeh ototoooo nwa bekeeee heeheheheheh u sayyyyy TOKE BABY on stripped, na wahala be dat. i cant wait for that. grab my pop corn. Tonto dike, noela njubuigbo or u say tchidi, them plenty heheheheh.

9. Deedar

May 17, 2014 at 3:56 pm

Great routine, I use coconut oil for my hair and for cooking, but haven’t used it a facial moisturizer before, I think I’ll try it out. Jackie is a truly fabulous make-up artist, I *love* her work.

10. Lola

May 22, 2014 at 11:13 am

Awww jakie you look beautiful as always . This is why I love her she does glam makeup but she still looks like herself , she doesn’t mask her features .