News

Mouth & Body Odours Are So Urghh! The Ngee Show tackles Hygiene | Watch

Ngee Show BN
A lot of times we’ve heard it being said that people get uncomfortable when they meet someone with a permanent mouth odour or body odour. The worst part is trying to think of a way to tell the person that they’re booming.

In this edition of The Ngee Show Ngozi talks about different ways of handling personal hygiene. Of course there’s that hint of wicked humour which we’ve come to love.

Check it out here!

1. sum1special

April 23, 2014 at 12:44 pm

wowwwww…Thank you Ngee for this straight to the point,blunt video.the one that baffles me the most is the plaque and then the odour…omg..sometimes i wonder in my office if people are blind and cant use their mirror frequently to view that teeth.like common,its disgusting.

• Ria

April 23, 2014 at 1:10 pm

My thoughts exactly!! Do pple really not see all the plaque on their teeth?? Everyday I battle with holding my breath when I have to talk with one of the Project Engineers in my office. Today I didn’t even need to get that up close to him, to smell his breath as it engulfed the place around his seat….I had to pretend I was casually looking around the office as he talked, just to get my nose out of the ‘line of fire’ of his breath!

I keep wondering, does he not see the plaque? Does he not smell the odor from his mouth? Plus how in the world does he kiss his partner with that mouth?!?!?! I know he has one who he even lives with! Abeg, babe should do 007 and find out what the cause of his bad breath is! That’s of course assuming that she doesn’t have the same problem.

2. Troll

April 23, 2014 at 12:47 pm

Haha. Hilarious. First time watching the ngee show and I enjoyed it.
    Lol “And on this webisite” killed me. Going to watch more of her show abeg.

3. Eva

April 23, 2014 at 12:54 pm

First time i’m coming across your show, loved it. and i like the humour quality as well

4. Anon

April 23, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Ngozi. Even her Facebook status updates will get you laughing so hard.

5. RURU

April 23, 2014 at 1:34 pm

I love and love and love. Will be sharing. God bless you. This is what i preach daily. I have two guys with long nails in my office……hmmmm. Wow! thanks my sister. You made my day.

6. Karonwi

April 23, 2014 at 2:08 pm

I love the humor with which she states her points! The humor is the truth still

7. Nana

April 23, 2014 at 2:20 pm

Spot on!!! Thank you oh. I only differ when you talk about armpit sweat, that one no easy at all oh. But your humor is great and real. Keep it real o jare!! LOL @ I dont know where your cheeks have been!

8. Dee Pee

April 23, 2014 at 2:25 pm

OMG!!!! this Ngee rili cracked me up…laughed soooo loudly that everybody in my office was looking at me…am going to share this video to many pple that it concerns… its not FAIR to have odour..there no reason under heaven to do.

9. Dee Pee

April 23, 2014 at 2:42 pm

@Anon, pls whats her full facebook adress? im sooo adding her!

10. Person

April 23, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Mouth odour: Invest in a tongue scraper. Really. It is your best friend. Check BreathRx or Dr.Tungs. You will be surprised at the amount of gunk that comes off your tongue. That is where the bacteria in your mouth lives. Use it religiously, every day. Your tongue should be PINK. Again, PINK.
    Body odour: Antiperspirant is not the perfect solution to body odour with all the insinuations that some of its ingredients are carcinogens. Check your diet, some people are allergic or intolerant to certain foods. Your body doesn’t digest this food and then, boom! it comes out of your pores. Really!!! Eat greens. Healthy, live foods. Drink a smoothie. And for ladies, see your doctor regularly to be sure your are hormonally balanced. There is really nothing wrong with a little sweat, but if it smells like a dead fish, Houston, we have a problem! Use a deodorant, rather than an antiperspirant.
    Hair: Even when your hair is in braids, wash it! Every week. And spray it with a conditioner everyday. Use dry shampoo if you don’t want to wash your hair with water.
    I really like this show 🙂

• Broda

April 23, 2014 at 4:46 pm

Dear Person…please email [email protected]…I’m sure they would love to have you on the show.

11. jcsgrl

April 23, 2014 at 3:55 pm

Lol Ngee my love…the only vlogger I subscribe to on youtube. Her vids are like medicine to my soul. Straight to the point, quality and authentic!

12. Hygieneisimportant

April 23, 2014 at 4:16 pm

Thank you,thank you,thank you.please can you talk about people with brown or black discolouration.you don’t need to go spend money at the dentist.ordinary brushing with baking soda can help

13. es

April 23, 2014 at 4:18 pm

Never watched this show but I’m blown away. This is a video you should send to all your friends that have this problem or you should re-examine your about your own life! Love it! And her delivery is perfect!

14. kokie

April 23, 2014 at 4:23 pm

Yes a dirty tongue can and will cause mouth odour. The bigger problem is halitosis. When the bad breath is overwhelming and will know you out while you are still a mile away from the source of the stench, that is halitosis and no tongue scraping or brushing three times a day will do it. You got to see a dentist and or specialist to deal with the mouth and throat infection that causes the problem.
    By the way, walking around with ‘eze gworo’ or brown teeth teeth does not earn you any brownie points either
    People need to take more care of these ‘little’ things.

• Aduke

April 26, 2014 at 7:00 pm

LMAOOO @……..’ does not earn you any brownie points either.’

15. ha

April 23, 2014 at 8:59 pm

Sometimes it is due to hormonal imbalance.some people oversweat and have overdry mouths

16. Osarhieme Doris

April 23, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Today is my first time viewing ur Vlog…..waoh i loved wat i saw. i just couldn’t help myself playing all ur vlog.
    Good job u r doing here. i just hv to activate my instagram and add u asap. keep it up and the Lord will continue to strenghten u always.

17. corolla

April 24, 2014 at 7:10 am

Biko,I love her dress

18. Noksis

April 24, 2014 at 9:24 am

Same topic i was discussing yesterday. And what baffles me is married people , and i am like. How do they do the do with such odour?
    One culprit of mouth odour is not washing the tongue. Some folks dont know form adam, that they ought to wash their tongue when brushing. And they love to whisper.
    Changing under wear and shaving armpit hair does go a long way to eliminating body odour.

• Aduke

April 26, 2014 at 7:02 pm

‘ And they love to whisper.’……..U know this!! Soo true! Ugh!

19. Alex

April 24, 2014 at 12:03 pm

I Lovvee Loveee the Ngee show! she has a very good sense of humour…I like dat she z being funny as she is passing a very important information. People tend to listen without getting offended. cant wait for ur next show. U go gurl!

20. Cece

April 24, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Hello B.N readers
    Additional Solutions to female body odor: (1) Do not wear your bra more than once without washing it. (2)Use a sponge to wash|scrub your armpit (3) Do not wear a jacket for work more than twice before dry cleaning (4) Trousers must be washed after each wear. (5) Keep your armpit hair-free (5) Do not spray perfume on your suit to camouflage any odour

Additional Solutions to mouth odour: (1) Use a tongue scraper, some toothbrushes have this (2) Eat an apple,orange or any other acidic fruit if you don’t get a chance to brush your teeth before spending your evening out, for instance,on a day after work,

Lastly I think that saying people smell is rather crude. Saying the person has Body Odour is lighter even though the two words are similar..

21. Aduke

April 26, 2014 at 6:57 pm

Preach Mami!!!! I just love your realness n you speak the truth always! Luvvv ur humor plus the quality too! Enjoyed all ur shows so far and already subscribed to your channel. Great stuff! Please keep them coming!