News

Your First Love or New Man? Watch “An African City” Season Finale

An African City - March 2014 - BellaNaija

It has been thrilling ride with the ladies of “An African City“.

The web series has touched on a lot of topics including sex, abstinence, friendship, loyalty, love and laughter.

On Episode 10 – which is the season finale, it’s all about “A Big Decision”. Find out what happens when Nana Yaa is faced with the decision of staying with her super rich new boyfriend or going back to her first love Segun.

Till next season, XOXO…

Watch Previous Episodes
Episode 1 & 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6 & 7
Episode 8
Episode 9

1. MsTilii

April 28, 2014 at 8:18 pm

Sade (actress Nana Mensah) – you are crazy. I just fell off my chair laughing at the way she looked at the short man (I love all the actress but Nana Mensah is my favourite – she is hilarious) – very samanthaish – Ohh i cant wait for new season, hopefully its longer episodes

• goldfinch

April 28, 2014 at 10:32 pm

You are so right. She reminds me of Samantha Jones in Sex and the city.

2. Tosin

April 28, 2014 at 8:21 pm

Yippeee, new episode!

3. dziree

April 28, 2014 at 8:48 pm

#TeamSade!!! Love her to bits

4. Myne Whitman

April 28, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Segun is such a *rhyme with bic.

5. Mademoiselle

April 28, 2014 at 9:51 pm

What exercise was Sade doing in the gym scene?

• Marie Antoinette

April 29, 2014 at 7:40 am

Lol! She was humping on a gym ball.

6. Vics

April 28, 2014 at 10:12 pm

Funny episode….love that this was a bit longer

7. jane

April 29, 2014 at 1:24 am

uhnnnn noooo this is bull***** segue is a bast***! chai may dis guy no play her o. Its now he knows he loves her. Because she is dating someone else,that why her remembered that he misses her. Chai,this girl will now spoil her national cake with fidel. At least keep the fidel boy na and get something out of it first. Kai, e be like say dis segue boy want to insert simcard before e don marry. chai…i bin dey vex oooo

8. Chimamanda's Main Squeeze

April 29, 2014 at 2:27 am

This show was soooooo promising but it FELL FLAT on its face from episode 4 or so…. Nice effort but I’m tired of lauding effort. We need results!

• Eze

April 29, 2014 at 7:46 am

Couldn’t agree with you more. I think this show is mediocre at best.

9. Chimamanda's Main Squeeze

April 29, 2014 at 2:27 am

And why does that Esosa (Ngozi) talk like she’s whining all the time? Very low energy!

• Tee Tee

April 30, 2014 at 5:04 am

I know, its probably because the actress’s voice is nasally and then the character is so damn naïve its hard to believe she is a grown ass woman. I mean she really don’t know how to wash her coochie??? I can’t!

10. Zeegeedee

April 29, 2014 at 7:20 am

im looking forward to season 2,love em all!! real professionals..xx

11. Abena

April 29, 2014 at 7:37 am

i just cannt wait for season 2. i enjoyed every episode in season 1

12. Marie Antoinette

April 29, 2014 at 7:54 am

Nice! Scratch episode 9, the rest were amazing. I had fun watching these girls…Sade’s my best. However, I’d love to see the producer improve on the storyline and pronunciations. I rate the show 4/5.

13. Mishalay

April 29, 2014 at 10:15 am

Episode 9 was my favourite! That dinner scene with those men…lol. I really enjoy this show. It has so much potential. With more money which I’m sure they will get now cause they are everywhere (Elle magazine, CNN, bbc) I hope for better story lines and more about the characters.

14. Stephanie

April 29, 2014 at 11:45 am

LOL! Nice!
    blogsvila.blogspot.com

15. Kris

April 29, 2014 at 11:44 pm

Love it

16. yeancah

April 30, 2014 at 5:30 am

Sade’s expression when she stood inches above her ‘short” blind date was CLASSIC.. azzzin.. she’s my best amongst ’em five but i still can figure out how Mekina who was born and bred in the UK has a US accent like seriously??? and for Ngozi’s whining her case dey court

17. tunmi

May 13, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Hey BN, could you guys put all webisodes in one place, so it makes it easier to find: howsheleftmybrother, shuga, shuga naija, the ngee show…a #webisode or #webseries hashtag would really help, please?