Music

From Ajegunle to the Top! “Double Wahala” star Oritse Femi on his Journey – Watch

BellaNaija.com

Oritse Femi - Ebony Life TV - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com

“So you dey there, dey hate me, when I’m hustling for my money…”

In 2014, fast rising artiste Oritse Femi officially cemented himself as a force to be reckoned with in the Nigerian music industry. Have you heard his song Double Wahala? No, well it is amazeballs.

On Ebonylife TV‘s celebrity news show – EL Now, he speaks to Ade Laoye on his journey from Ajegunle to performing at Eko Hotel & Suites. Oritse Femi also gives the scoop on his music, background, and rise to fame.

Watch

Catch EL Now on Ebony Life TV Weekdays 6:20pm, 10pm GMT.

1. Person

May 15, 2014 at 8:35 am

Love this guy!!! So real. His songs make sense die! The lyrics is not “So you dey there, dey hate me, when I’m hustling for my money”, it “Ote you dey dey there dey hate me, when I’m hustling for my money”. “Ote” is someone who doesn’t know what’s up basically 😉

2. Warri Babe

May 15, 2014 at 8:35 am

Oshey!!! this song is enough to make you walk on air……

3. helen

May 15, 2014 at 8:47 am

Amazing interview. I didn’t know what to expect as I started watching, his diction isn’t great but there was something endearing and compelling about oritse femi. His story is so unique. I love his single double wahala. May God bless his hustle and ade held that interview downnnn. Such a lovely morning delight. Loved it.

4. Oritse Femi for president

May 15, 2014 at 9:46 am

I love love love love Oritse Femi, soo real.
    God bless u!

5. + Rare Gem+

May 15, 2014 at 10:30 am

I love u Oritsefemi!!! Ur originality is amazing! More grease to ur tongue~

6. DoubleWahalaforNaija

May 15, 2014 at 10:56 am

One of the most sincere interviews I’ve read on this site! His perseverance is one to be respected..Kudos!

7. sibo

May 15, 2014 at 12:21 pm

Wow! I love this guy and his music he is so humble… May Allah continue to bless your hustle! Humility and gratitude will always get you further…Keep up the good work!

8. Nerybanty

May 15, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Oritse has a good voice, nice interview.

9. paulmirabilis

May 15, 2014 at 2:59 pm

I love this guy’s music

10. Rhilly

May 15, 2014 at 9:26 pm

Oritse Femi’s music is beautiful. it has been a long time coming. I am glad to see that finally he made it. such a beautiful artiste. Most sincere interview. God bless him

11. Hayomide Liban

May 27, 2018 at 4:25 am

Oritsefemi nah my musician he be o. I don’t have much to say, but all i can say is that, let poverty family that near to you satisfy on you!