News

The Ngee Show: A Combo of Nigerian Things | Watch

BellaNaija.com

Oh look! It’s another webisode of The Ngee Show. In this edition, she does a two-part series of a combination of Nigerian things. So kick back and enjoy your lunch with a dose of wit from Ngozi.

Check it out

1. Bibi

May 13, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Not bad at all….

2. www.ANEMISTYLE.com

May 13, 2014 at 1:21 pm

Number 5- Personal space biggest pet peeve.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

May 13, 2014 at 2:05 pm

Really though, why do we like to walk up and start SPEAKING to people while they are clearly talking to SOMEONE ELSE on the phone? What part of the person’s mouth moving and words clearly flowing for the attention of someone else, that we don’t understand as clear signal to wait for the call to end?

In fact, even leave out the phone convos. Even when real life conversations are happening in the flesh between two individuals, that still happens. I really don’t understand it but have learnt to just pointedly ignore the person until I’ve finished my first conversation.

3. AHBOOKIE

May 13, 2014 at 1:45 pm

holy molly…she’s super funny and afri-chic. nice vid to start a beautiful day. thanks for sharing.

4. Fabulicious

May 13, 2014 at 2:26 pm

Jeez, my worst is ring back tones.The worst thing ever..Remember calling an important dignitary back then and his ring back was Gongo Aso…I was really put off and I indirectly found a way to tell him it wasn’t cool for someone like him and he was even shocked about it because he didn’t even know.

5. @edDREAMZ

May 13, 2014 at 3:31 pm

Well she said lagos bcos i hardly experience all this things in this part of nigeria i am in… Nice video though…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• LL

May 13, 2014 at 5:30 pm

LOL…can you experience all this things that she said when you are currently in Jupiter?

6. Blossom

May 13, 2014 at 5:25 pm

Love this! Great job! Definitely subscribing on YouTube.

7. Srenda Zakibiam

May 13, 2014 at 6:04 pm

Get a nose job Ngozi!
    Nice webisode though!

• Iris

May 13, 2014 at 7:08 pm

For your sake I hope they have a breakthrough in brain transplant research. You need a new brain, and probably a new personality too. Some comments on this site just raise my blood pressure.

• tosan

May 13, 2014 at 8:29 pm

Kindly upload your picture! Silly Billy

8. chigirl

May 13, 2014 at 9:51 pm

@Srenda i’m sure u have a big nose, so u take d lead mschewwwww!!….nonsense bully.

Good job Ng, keep ’em coming

9. sum1special

May 14, 2014 at 11:00 am

I Love Ngee… lmao. She is so funny especially No 9 no respect for phone call privacy. That one annoys me the most and my siblings are culprits. Ngee keep it up and lovely skin by the way.