News

Alex Ekubo & Ebube Nwagbo are Loved Up in New Movie

Alex Ekubo & Ebube Nwagbo - June 2014 - BellaNaija,com 01
Is it just us or does this first photo also remind you of Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in Titanic?

Alex Ekubo and Ebube Nwagbo star in a new movie by Lancelot Imasuen titled – The Other Side of a Coin.

A few behind the scenes photos have made its way online. Check it out!
Alex Ekubo & Ebube Nwagbo - June 2014 - BellaNaija,com 03Alex Ekubo & Ebube Nwagbo - June 2014 - BellaNaija,com 02

Photo Credit: Instagram via Alexx Ekubo, baphotoandfaces

1. nene

June 23, 2014 at 1:53 pm

i like the kiss picture. probably took a lot of takes. nice to know ebube has hair under her wig, she shaved her hair some time back, and now it’s grown back really quickly!

2. Ada

June 23, 2014 at 1:58 pm

Looooooooool Nollywood go kill pesin chai

3. some hater

June 23, 2014 at 2:04 pm

I need me some Alex :'( i have the biggest crush

4. o

June 23, 2014 at 2:22 pm

It Looks so real….I kind of wish it were.

5. www.thelmathinks.blogspot.com

June 23, 2014 at 3:06 pm

Two people with less than satisfactory acting skills. Oh wait, one has no acting skills to speak of whatsoever. Yeah, sometimes he’s just good to look at. Seeing as he’s fortunate to be getting a lot of roles I’m looking forward to some improvement.

• CarliforniaBawlar

June 23, 2014 at 3:43 pm

hahaha!! But Ebube was great in those old school movies o! the ones set back in pre-colonial times. Now Alex, I cannot defend….the most I ever got from him was from his cameo in Yemi Alade’s Johnny. I think he strives hard though…He is kinda likeable and should just probably invest in acting classes.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

June 23, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Alex in that “Johnny” video was hilarious. Yemi Alade couldn’t have picked a better “Johnny”. And I completely agree with you, he’s extremely likeable (almost like our Naija version of Will Smith in the ‘Fresh Prince of Bel Air’ era) and we’re all secretly rooting for him to become a better actor so we can justify our liking of him 🙂

6. @edDREAMZ

June 23, 2014 at 3:09 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Wow, this fellows are really professionals but am sure the next thing we will hear is that they are both in a relationship… Lets wait and see……
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

7. sum1special

June 23, 2014 at 3:31 pm

Ebube is a beautiful girl sha, even naturally. They look good together, next you will hear now is that they are in a relationship.

8. Tina

June 23, 2014 at 3:45 pm

Yayyyyyym Oh am so excited. Nollywood OSCAR winning Excellent A class actors.

NOT!!!!!!!!

Alex Ekubo all you typecasted is sex sex sex, no talent. Ebube is pretty but watching her act is like watching paint dry, kinda like Chika Ike

• nene

June 23, 2014 at 8:11 pm

true. ebube is really boring in films.

9. jim

June 23, 2014 at 4:28 pm

They look good together….I know Alex girfriend so i know its not real…being an actor is really a dream come true…at least u get to kiss and touch many hot babes

10. Thick madam

June 23, 2014 at 10:59 pm

@ Jim remind me, what exactly are your dreams in this life again

11. gu

June 24, 2014 at 11:37 am

[email protected], Oya Alex is a beautiful sight to behold. Ngwanu byeeeeee…..

12. Zahra

September 6, 2018 at 10:38 pm

Nice picture… Oh my I just like Alexx, he’s my fav actor in the industry and the cutest dude