News

Ghanaian Witch Doctor claims he Caused Cristiano Ronaldo’s Knee Injury

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
What an interesting statement!

According to the Guardian Sports, an influential Ghanaian witch doctor claims he is responsible for the knee injury that is threatening Cristiano Ronaldo‘s participation at the World Cup.

Nana Kwaku Bonsam 01

Nana Kwaku Bonsam – whose name means “Devil of Wednesday” predicted in February that the footballer would be forced to miss the anticipated world tournament in Brazil with injury.

And guess what? On Wednesday, the Portuguese FA released a statement that Ronaldo is suffering from tendinosis in his left knee as well as nursing a muscle problem in his left thigh.

That’s why he was absent at the friendly match between Greece.

“I know what Cristiano Ronaldo’s injury is about, I’m working on him. I am very serious about it. Last week, I went around looking for four dogs and I got them to be used in manufacturing a special spirit called Kahwiri Kapam.

I said it four months ago that I will work on Cristiano Ronaldo seriously and rule him out of the World up or at least prevent him from playing against Ghana and the best thing I can do is to keep him out though injury.

This injury can never be cured by any medic, they can never see what is causing the injury because it is spiritual. Today, it is his knee, tomorrow it is his thigh, next day it is something else.” he said

Ghana and Portugal are to meet in the final match of Group G in Brazil.

1. deb

June 5, 2014 at 10:37 am

Hmmmmm. God please protect us from. Evil doers especially from africa and Asia. They av the most potent juju

2. Bleed Blue

June 5, 2014 at 10:38 am

Gone are the days when mad men were easily identifiable by their sitting at a roundabout with dodgy dreadlocks.

3. Bobo

June 5, 2014 at 10:40 am

smh! where was he when Uruguay was torturing Ghana?

4. @emgyk

June 5, 2014 at 11:28 am

The self acclaimed witch-doctor shoulkd go and sleep joor! If he claims that he is responsible for Ronaldo’s injury, then he should also go ahead and kill 20 dogs for Ghana to win the world Cup now.Mtscheeew

5. missy J

June 5, 2014 at 3:00 pm

hahahahahaha Babaaaaaaaaaaaa making Ghana win the world cup is clinical and straight to the point. OK if portugal losses to Ghana what happens in other rounds? Common sense Zero. Next day he will say he caused Falcao and Suarez injury.

6. missy J

June 5, 2014 at 3:12 pm

And by the way all these witches and wizard occupying spaces in Nigeria , its time to use those powers.
    Hahahahahahahahah This just reminded of our common assumption of India absence in the world cup. When growing up I was told that the indians use black magic during football tournaments. For example, when you get india as your opponent, during the game the ball might turn into stone making their opponent unable to play it or when they aim the ball at the woodwork, on getting to the post, the keeper might view the ball as nails and due to fear of injury he will dodge from saving it and let it enter into the net. And so many many stories BUT now I have come to find out that the reason for their absence in world cup is because of their poor performances in football, rather they give and invest more in cricket making them unable to qualify for world cup. My People I hail una oo, You don use my head chop bread and akara