Scoop

Gidi Up Cast Spill on Relationships, Drama & Season 2 on Ndani TV’s The Juice | Watch

BellaNaija.com

Ndani TV - Gidi Up Cast - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01

For this week’s episode of Ndani TV’s The Juice, host Toolz invites the cast of the hit TV and web series – Gidi Up for a chat.

The cast including OC Ukeje, Somkele Iyamah, Ikechukwu Onunaku, Titilope Sonuga and Deyemi Okanlanwo, were present.

They give the juice on set drama, relationships, and what to expect this time around on the show.

Enjoy!

1. tolu

July 21, 2014 at 3:43 am

Omg! Deyemi’s married?? *sob sob* Lool.
    I really like dt he ws quick to say “no im nt single” nd my heart melted when he said “I have met and married the love of my life” ok why do I think I “merixed” dt a little bit.
    Anyway, I’m GidiUp’s no 1 fan! Nd you guys make us see that there’s hope for the Nigerian screen.

2. missme

July 21, 2014 at 6:23 am

Very nice interview. Can we get a link to watch Ik’s short movie please? Thank you.

3. beht why

July 21, 2014 at 8:47 am

I enjoyed the interview

• beht why

July 21, 2014 at 8:49 am

My heart stopped for a second when O.C said… Infact I don’t even want to remember that he’s taken… Walahi this wasn’t the plan

4. www.ANEMISTYLE.com

July 21, 2014 at 10:35 am

Great interview, Toolz is such a classy and fab presenter.

5. bunny

July 21, 2014 at 10:39 am

my heart literally stopped when Obi said he was taken..i had a straight face on…anyway lucky girl”Ibukun” i guess thanks to Toolz

6. bunny

July 21, 2014 at 10:40 am

my heart literally stopped when O.C said he was taken..i had a straight face on…anyway lucky girl”Ibukun” i guess thanks to Toolz

7. Engoz

July 21, 2014 at 1:37 pm

I love love Gidi up…now only if you can upload the rest of the episodes on YouTube. I refresh your channel every single day to check on new clips. One of the reasons out of the many reasons I love the show is the diction of the cast. This is how well brought up ‘real’ Nigerian children from good schools and homes speak. Emphasis on the word real, because people tend to associate being real to people like 2face who epitomizes the lousiness of speech in his interviews. The other side of lousy Nigerian speech are the ones who think they have to change their accents to speak properly like Tonto Dike. Good job Gidi up for an exceptional cast!

• tunmi

July 21, 2014 at 2:36 pm

It’s so frustrating to keep refresh and nothing…una like to tease person

• Osogagba

July 22, 2014 at 4:35 pm

Chai. Wetin Tuface do you nah? Or did he refuse to include you among his harem?

• Engoz

July 22, 2014 at 7:53 pm

You don’t have to reduce my statements to the nonsense you wrote. This is why I’m wary of the educational system in Nigeria that teaches you to rely on lousy, uncouth and sexual manner of speech to counter arguments. I am just happy normal Nigerians with normal accents and mannerisms are taking over the screen.

8. sum1special

July 21, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Enjoyed the interview. was fun to watch

9. asgrl

July 21, 2014 at 10:35 pm

Could some in the production company or their PR department explain the viewing schedule?
    It’s very odd to post five episodes in one day and then nothing…..

I’ll probably forget to watch the rest. 🙁

10. keechi

July 23, 2014 at 6:03 am

I’m just here waiting on episode 6…like dang! C’mon guys!