Scoop

Kendall Jenner walks in Chanel’s Couture Show in Paris

BellaNaija.com

Kendall Jenner in Chanel - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
After modelling for Givenchy, and Marc Jacobs earlier in the year, Kendall Jenner returned to the runway –  this time for Chanel.

At Chanel‘s Haute Couture presentation today Tuesday 8th July 2014, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star and model took to the runway in an off-shoulder tweed and fur dress by the luxury brand.

It seems the Kardashian-Jenner clan is gradually taking over all aspects of the creative industry.

Photo Credit: Getty Images

1. presh

July 8, 2014 at 2:23 pm

why won’t they take over, with the IN YOUR FACE PUBLICITY STUNTS they keep pulling every now and then. Fortunately for them its working and paying big time.

2. Thatgidigirl

July 8, 2014 at 3:22 pm

I love that she actually has a careeer! she’s a MODEL

3. CeeCee

July 8, 2014 at 3:39 pm

I wish she would stop. She is not a high fashion model..more a pretty young girl.

• Sean

July 8, 2014 at 5:20 pm

being an high fashion model starts someday

• bim

July 8, 2014 at 5:46 pm

She modelled for Givenchy, Marc Jacobs and Chanel(2ce)……if that’s not HIGH FASHION then I don’t know what is.

4. @edDREAMZ

July 8, 2014 at 5:52 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    I love this young lady, why bcos at this age she already have a career that can pay big tym……
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

5. shit

July 8, 2014 at 7:07 pm

I Love me some Kendall Jenner. But it is not fair. if she wants a real fair modeling career then she should start from commercial to high fashion. Other girls slaves for years to get to where she got to in a matter of months. Its because of her sisters she is where she is today. But you know how you see a model and there is something quirky about them. Like Cara delevingne with the brows. She just looks like a pretty girl. Maybe because I see her everyday on tv her face is just there. Like yayeee a pretty girl but what’s special about you. But yea that’s my opinion. Chanel couture is huge deal to walk in congrats in all though.

6. babygiwa

July 8, 2014 at 7:46 pm

Go Kendall! I totally admire n like KJ

7. laila

July 8, 2014 at 8:36 pm

Yes she is doing well and appears to be well grounded

8. labelle

July 10, 2014 at 1:28 am

Well, at least she is doing some work.It’s her luck that she has famous sisters and her mother is a beast when it comes to business. Heck,if you had a leg up wouldn’t you use it? Happy for her. Plus modelling is actually hard work and if she wasn’t good I don’t think she would walk in Chanel Haute Couture. Not Spring/Summer oh, HAUTE COUTURE people. Applause for her jare.

9. sum1special

July 10, 2014 at 9:24 am

I admire Kendall a lot. Right from when she was younger, shes always wanted to be a model and she has followed it through with focus and no diversion. She will go places that one Kendall.