Music

New Video: Fuse ODG Feat. Sean Paul – Dangerous Love

BellaNaija.com

FUSE ODG - July 2014 - BN Music - BellaNaija.com 01
As we all wait for Timaya‘s N20Million music collaboration with Sean Paul (Yup, he said that), we can watch a video with the Jamaican artiste collaborating with Ghanaian star Fuse ODG.

This is Dangerous Love. It is produced by Killbeatz and Di Denius.

Check it out!

1. jb

July 18, 2014 at 2:17 am

ok

2. Sandra

July 18, 2014 at 3:24 am

Loving it

3. Lynn

July 18, 2014 at 3:29 am

love it

4. missyJ

July 18, 2014 at 5:20 am

Much better than the one Sean did with Timaya. Soliat?????

5. vickky

July 18, 2014 at 6:15 am

ok….the song will grow on me if i keep listening but great video…no unnecessary nudity….just an oversight, are these executive dancers (if that’s their name) the only ones out there? and please am not hating, just asking why everyone keeps using them when since i first saw them the have the exact same dance moves……they just dance strongly or is it harshly….not sure what the appropriate word is but they just dance that way, which gives the illusion that they are killing it, and granted they are but it has been the same moves from since i can remember…..oh well, *in my Tony Soprano voice*..what do i know?..

• vvvvvvv

July 18, 2014 at 9:24 am

vicky , they are CEO dancers and yea you Are right .they always dancing in a particular way and its annoying. they r just overrated.

6. jimmy

July 18, 2014 at 7:02 am

amazing

7. mzhadey

July 18, 2014 at 8:47 am

HolyJesus………bella this video is stale joor……

8. me likey

July 18, 2014 at 10:10 am

.decent video,lovely song where’s da repeat x100 botton

9. Caro

July 18, 2014 at 12:04 pm

Lovely song likes the collaborating, u guys rock

10. chi-e-z

July 18, 2014 at 2:21 pm

I prefer the dance video thought he’ll put that guy and girl dancer fron Unkle TC’s crew. but I like the coming to America parody concept and that C.E.O dancers where in it.
    hehe… everytime I think of Coming to America ,the movie, always think of “Your royal #****# is clean, your highness.” 😀 I’ll 4ever laugh after this song now b/c of this video.

11. chi-e-z

July 18, 2014 at 2:29 pm

But why does everyone use the same club in miami,,,is it like a popular afro club or smthing (i don’t know oh inform me) cause it looks like the same one from chop my money. I doubt this is U.K. (do they even have palm trees in that country).

• Dee-USA

July 19, 2014 at 4:05 am

Chop my money was Atlanta. This is the South Beach area of Miami Beach. The Ocean Drive, Collins Ave. and Washington Ave. areas.

12. bee

July 20, 2014 at 11:54 pm

I’d go 4 timaya and Sean Paul,’s bumbum remix any day. Point of correction bella naija d collaboration is out