Music

Fans Slam Peter Okoye for Skipping Brother Jude Okoye’s Wedding

Peter Okoye - July 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 01
No prizes for anyone who can guess who was a no-show at his brother’s wedding?

Today is Jude Okoye and Ify Umeokeke‘s traditional wedding in Nnewi, Anambra. There are a lot of stars and guests present including Paul Okoye – one half of the P-Square gang.

The other half Peter Okoye decided to skip the wedding. If you recall in November 2013, when Peter and Lola Omotayo tied the knot, Jude did not attend the ceremony, but attended the wedding of Paul and Anita Isama.

After Peter posted this image of himself – not at the event, his fans used the opportunity to blast him. Peep a few comments below;
Peter Okoye - July 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 02Peter Okoye - July 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 06Peter Okoye - July 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 05

P.S Here is a photo of Paul Okoye and wife Anita, with Jude Okoye
20140717-173257-63177465.jpg

Update – Peter posts a photo chilling with his friends at the Squareville
Peter Okoye - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01

1. Hurperyeahmie

July 17, 2014 at 4:08 pm

How e take concern this people now? must they insult? na wa for us in this country o

• Thinkabourit

July 17, 2014 at 11:39 pm

And nobody even asked if Peter was invited to his brother’s wedding. Jude was childish in the first place as far as I am concerned so he may have invited Peter but not his wife

• edith benedicta

July 18, 2014 at 9:56 am

what are you saying, how is he childish. sometimes is beta to think before writing . peter
      behave like a child

• Ola

July 18, 2014 at 11:55 am

Lool, my brother don’t hv to formerly invite me to his wedding before I will know the right thing to do… Be a part of the planning and the celebration. I will at least attend even if we have issues.

• lola

July 19, 2014 at 3:08 pm

exactly , Jude is childish he didn’t attend peter’s wedding and he probably didn’t invite peter to the wedding and if he did he may not have invited peter’s family ( wife and kids) . peter is the only one that knows what he is going through , so people should leave him alone and stop insulting him and his wife its unnecessary and uncalled for .

2. Bliss

July 17, 2014 at 4:10 pm

Hmmmmm this is weird. Why didn’t Lola atleast show up to represent her husband or atleast prove Jude wrong. Anyway, to each his own. Peter and Lola wear the shoes, so they definitely know where it hurts most. There’s definitely more to this. I’ll not judge.

• oje

July 17, 2014 at 7:38 pm

She didn’t show up because the bible expects yoU to be SUBMISSIVE TO YOUR HUSBAND, yes she should try to quell the quarrel but if Peter refused to go then she will have been a fool to go. in Shame and in Pride you stick with YOUR HUSBAND and no one else. the covenant of marriage you have is with your husband not with his brothers.

• amaa

July 18, 2014 at 9:57 am

Really!!!! Sub missive you had to pull that one out of the bible right. Ok the bible talks about the virtuous woman and her deeds no one would have judged her if she showed up at the wedding. She should be the peace maker .I really understand why the boys mother RIP rejected the marriage from the beginning. A woman has the power to make or mare a man’s destiny take a look at all the powerful men in the bible and the world their down fall was always connected to a woman. LOLA. I CALL YOU OUT YOU NO TRY you are fuelling this war with your immaturity and you think it will benefit you abi upn say you be old woman at 42 you should be more matured than the childish boys at least

• Tt

July 18, 2014 at 1:49 am

Can you face ur warrants, haters go die for poverty. Whatever the storm will be over n they all will unite then you haters n losers will remain the same

• Tospal

July 19, 2014 at 5:01 pm

God bless you Bliss. I am surprised alot of people coming up on social media writing nonsense on this guys wall ( Peter), and none of them bother to ask themselves if HE (Jude) has ever since September 2013 apologize to his brother Peter and Lola for his stupid act.. Since this gist came up few days ago, I have constantly put myself in Peters shoes, I had similar issue over a year ago when my immediate elder bro refused to turn up at my wedding and till date he hasn’t apologize instead he told me he was covering up for his Boss at work who went abroad for holiday. In few months it’s gonna be my turn to shine, I pray this strong feeling of revenge will not depart from me before then because I AM NOT GONNA BUY TICKET TO NIG FOR HIS WEDDING (AMEN)

3. Dee

July 17, 2014 at 4:10 pm

That o_tocyn girl has problems. Why is she swearing and ranting like a rabid dog over someone else’s family matter and even calling his wife names! Sick

4. chinny

July 17, 2014 at 4:12 pm

neva knew dis guy was so immature..his foolishness ll nt let him realize dat evryone will point fingers at his wife evn if she is innocent..i now see reasons with thier mum,bless her soul…he shud av stormd d place in a big way.run around for ur bro.his conscienc will b struck so mch dat he ll apologise..bhavn lyk a kid.mtchewww

• SANDY

July 17, 2014 at 5:35 pm

SHUT UP..WHEN ONE PERSON CHOOSES THE OTHER SIDE AND NEGLECT HIS OTHER BROTHER WHAT DO U EXPECT….WE ARE HUMANS U YAM…THERE IS MORE TO THIS…FOOD FOR THE MEDIA

5. chinny

July 17, 2014 at 4:13 pm

judes conscienc i mean..

6. Mummy Mo

July 17, 2014 at 4:18 pm

Bella!Bella!!pls u are better than all of dis!leave stuffs like dis for Linda!

• Me

July 17, 2014 at 4:21 pm

What is that supposed to mean ? Peter knew the consequence of posting that picture today, so its not like its hearsay..

• bibi

July 17, 2014 at 4:33 pm

You are an unserious fellow. What has this got to do with Linda.

• teekay

July 17, 2014 at 5:06 pm

my thought exactly

• krystal

July 18, 2014 at 1:01 pm

what a dumb response!!!!

• Isioma

July 18, 2014 at 2:37 pm

I totally agree, quality matters still ooh, not what I expect to read here…

7. deb

July 17, 2014 at 4:24 pm

People are so quick to judge. Jude Okoye is the elderly one that started this. He dint attend his younger brother’s wedding, the 1st wedding amongst them. Now peter now did the same thing after 8 months and some shallow minded idiots are criticising him for it. It’s a family issue let them deal with it. Every family has its issues. Even the first murder recorded in the bible was amongst siblings( Cain&abel) so people should please leave Peter&Lola Okoye alone.

• kim

July 17, 2014 at 4:34 pm

u quote d bible yet ur saying its ok to pay back evil. because d elderly one started it so the younger one should finish it.. r u ok? justasking.

• Tospal

July 19, 2014 at 5:06 pm

You dont have to be rude.

• Oma

July 17, 2014 at 5:49 pm

you see your life outside..you see am…..wherever in the bible that it reads :blessed are those who payback..for theirs is the kingdom of heaven” stop supporting rubbish..Jude did a stupid and silly thing by not showing an example of what he should be”an elder brother”….peter could have as well showed that hes high above that…he literally posted the pic to let yall know..:no mistake am say i no just show for picture….i no come this marriage” which to me is also silly and low….

• Chidi

July 17, 2014 at 6:01 pm

Aint u stupid n shallow minded? Is it a case of an eye for an eye? Two wrongs don’t make a right.

• Dlapikin

July 17, 2014 at 6:32 pm

it’s called being the bigger person especially that they had issued a joint statement about having resolved their differences. He just proved they were lying to the public.

8. Gina

July 17, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Niajas can fit to be judge over person mata sha! ahan kilode? For all you care, peter might be keeping to the order given by Jude not to attend his wedding. Y’all can shut the hut up abeg.

9. Joan85

July 17, 2014 at 4:25 pm

I like how BN presented this tatafo like it’s about the comments of the angry fans lol…awesome reporting skills, way to keep it classy! 🙂

• Laide

July 17, 2014 at 6:21 pm

I know right!… I love my BN

10. nonye

July 17, 2014 at 4:25 pm

do we have to discuss this? People should have just ignored Peter’s post.

11. Me

July 17, 2014 at 4:26 pm

What if this was one of the conditions for their peace settlement ? After all “do me i do you” also makes people even so nobody will be feeling righteous. IMO it is not that serious

• Joan85

July 17, 2014 at 4:28 pm

You know, that thought crossed my mind. Maybe it was part of the truce just to equalize respect. That’s why people should leave family business to family mehn. When they closed their doors for that meeting, we were not there *sigh*

12. Fume

July 17, 2014 at 4:28 pm

Hia! na wa o see vexation from fans

13. Tia

July 17, 2014 at 4:33 pm

First to do no dey pain na second to do dey pain pass! Attimes insanity can cure insanity and two wrong can make a right! Jude just got served his portion. He was against Peter marrying ndi ofe manu( Excuse my spelling) and cus of that he claimed he had a broken leg and dint show up for their wedding! Now its pay back time! to all those ranting and blabbing on social media I have this for u, May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpit!

14. ADANNE

July 17, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Nna….ego a bago fa n’isi! Meanwhile, in the Okoye family, do you have to get pregnant first before they marry you? I bin dey eye one guy from that family….but if that’s the case, I for jump ship o.

• Bee

July 17, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Gbam!dats a good observation o.It gat to be some sort of family tradition/custom.As in,no belle,no marriage

• Idak

July 17, 2014 at 5:30 pm

You dey fear to get belle? 🙂

• nene

July 17, 2014 at 7:41 pm

lmao

• Doxa

July 17, 2014 at 8:32 pm

The exact same question I asked. Anyway you still have hope, before it reaches your turn, everything will normalise.
      1st wedding: 2 children outside wedlock
      2nd wedding: 1 child outside wedlock
      3rd wedding: pregnant outside wedlock
      4th wedding: not pregnant outside wedlock (this could be you)
      LOL!

• word

July 17, 2014 at 8:46 pm

ROTFL

• Bella

July 18, 2014 at 9:00 am

LMFAO

• Ola

July 18, 2014 at 12:26 am

Abeg ask them ooo. Dem dey fia nau. Dem no wan hear tori say, I see my period. Soon they will say my husband love me…Abeg just be proper machinery jare. Make I go pansh my own husband welllllll for jumpin in without bele to show.

15. missprof

July 17, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Of cos somehow Lola gets the blame. Humans!

• oj

July 17, 2014 at 5:40 pm

wives have suffered. it’s always their fault. naija mentality sha!

16. Lara

July 17, 2014 at 4:48 pm

Some ppl are mean sha ah na wa ooo, well they all have their issues to deal with and they know best.

17. naijacenter

July 17, 2014 at 4:49 pm

I wouldn’t blame peter on this. First Jude is wrong for not to have iron this out since he made the first move.

Secondly the wife should have added some pressure to her man to settle it out. I guess she was scared so the millionaire will not change his mind.. I remembered when i was about to marry my wife, she told me not to talk to her brothers and sisters. I took a stand that if she didn’t settle her issue with her family, i was not going to marry her. She had to do what she had to do.. So, i think the woman should have played a role..

• Kathy

July 18, 2014 at 8:29 am

@Naijacentre please don’t forget u are the one to put a woman in your house not the other way round. so for your wife to have peace she would do anything to make you happy. secondly, women are always blamed for the fault of anything that goes wrong in their families. But u also forgot that we have very difficult and stubborn men who do not care or listen to anyone except God touches his heart. so please do not judge. Lola probably would have spoken to her man and even persuaded her but if he says no then she has to obey and she also has to be submissive. so please let’s not be quick to judge. I am speaking from experience.We as humans we are very good at pointing fingers forgetting that he who wears the shoes knows where it hurts most.

• Magz

July 18, 2014 at 9:42 am

Wow! A typical man! “So that the millionaire will not change his mind”????? Really? Are you for real? Can you please their matter as it is their family? And if that is too much for you to do, do not blame the woman! It is people like you that will abuse her that she doesn’t submit to her husband if she had attended

• DORYbabe

July 18, 2014 at 10:35 am

please u pple should stop blaming Lola, she may have prevailed on her husband to forgive and forget and attend the wedding, but then again e get where woman influence reach o. The only one who can change an obstinate man’s decision is the Almighty God. So i believe if she prayed well before broaching the issue with him God will touch him. so if this is not a planned work and more publicity stunt between the brother’s cos that is another angle, then one of the wives, lola esp should take it upon herself to pray fervently for peace BTW the brothers

18. Ebunoluwanimi

July 17, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Plz stop putting ur mouth into anoda person’s family biz

19. Carliforniabawlar

July 17, 2014 at 4:58 pm

If you do me I do you….man no go vex…step on the dance floor, man nor go vex….
    humming as I sip my tea…. 😀

20. Gistyinka Blog

July 17, 2014 at 5:04 pm

I pity Peter and Lola because i count cyber bully they have receive since their union together.

21. mama mia

July 17, 2014 at 5:08 pm

As long as they continue churning out good music. I’m good! Every family has issues e.g Beyoncé, Michael Jackson (whom I still adore) and Usher so what’s the biggie really… And for those wey wan die on top the matter, have you eaten today? Tufiaaaa…

22. teekay

July 17, 2014 at 5:08 pm

its their family problem, i wish their mum was alive. quite unfortunate

23. val sexy

July 17, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Arrant nonsense#pikin dey worry peter,mtcheewwww!stupidity at itx height.jude dint show up,u cud hv turt him wat maturity is about and attend hiz,but NO…u dcd stick ur fish brain.ODE,even dat ur wife is a BIG NO NO,cos she gat empty brainz#yeye people.

• Lorraine

July 17, 2014 at 7:38 pm

#it’s, didn’t, you, could, have, taught, what. Please now spell correctly. Thanks.

• Nahum

July 17, 2014 at 10:58 pm

I swear ehn we no fit spell again for naija

• Magz

July 18, 2014 at 9:42 am

LOL!!!!

• Iya

July 18, 2014 at 11:14 am

Lorraine onye nkuzi…#its…now YOU spell correctly…thanks

24. ron

July 17, 2014 at 5:24 pm

I’m trying so much not to be judgmental right now but i cant help but point out some things….

Peter, life is not that serious u know? You’re having this serious rift with your own blood brother because of a woman? its really a SHAME. You should know better that fingers would be pointed at your wife. You couldnt save her the whole drama by attending? Even if na oju-aye you go do, you should have done it. I hope you feel at peace with your decision.

Aunty Lola, if you have so much influence and power over your husband, why didn’t you lovingly convince him to attend jude’s wedding? I wonder the kind of seeds you both are planting in your kids? I see you “liking” ify’s pictures on bellanaijaweddings IG Post but you cant upload a pix and congratulate them(Ify&Jude)? Was it not you who was preaching forgiveness in your last post on IG? Madam biko practice what you preach!

25. Jane

July 17, 2014 at 5:27 pm

Na wa o

26. streamer

July 17, 2014 at 5:40 pm

Nigerians can poke nose sha. See how they are raining abuse on the dude like its any of their biz.
    toritv.com

27. @edDREAMZ

July 17, 2014 at 5:44 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Am very sure that peter is there so all this one na big stunt abeg…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

28. Kevin

July 17, 2014 at 5:44 pm

jude shud have tot beta b4 skipping his bros wedding, if na me… it will tk the grace of God to attend my bros wedding if he intentionally missed mine. im nt tking sides, the nigger is jst being human. its a guys thing, do me i do u…bt this act will unite dem trust me. so ya’ll insulting shud pls get a life.

29. ***slim dee** a.k.a. lorenzO

July 17, 2014 at 5:54 pm

Peter no try abeg! Don’t pay evil for evil e suppose show his broda sum respect even if jude did not attend his own wedding# nd his stil snapping pix nd upload to tell people dat he skipped his senior bro wedding am highling desappointed in him jawe! I made me to dislike him naw! I believe dat it’s a family issues tho! Even if it’s a family issues nko? HML MR JUDE GOD ALMIGHTY WE ALSO BLESS UR UNION……

• Tia

July 17, 2014 at 6:05 pm

@ Slim dee go back to school and leave the social media! Ur write up is highly desappointing! Rotflol

• Nma

July 17, 2014 at 6:19 pm

“Desappointing”?? And you have the nerve to be attacking people for their lack of speaking a FOREIGN language perfectly?

• Hian

July 17, 2014 at 8:25 pm

Abeg English is not a foreign language to any of us, you all should stop it. Madam “desappointing”, see ya life!

30. Ada

July 17, 2014 at 5:59 pm

All I know is, we shouldn’t let anger cloud good judgement. When the brothers settle whatever rift they had among them (I’m assuming there was) It would be too late to attend Jude’s wedding ever again. Same with Peter.
    Always remeber the old saying: Iwe Nwanne A naghi eru na okpukpu. (The anger for the brother or sister never touches the bones)

31. baboushka

July 17, 2014 at 6:02 pm

If you are neither Peter nor Jude or any member of the immediate Okoye family who has inside information on the guest list for this wedding then sshhhhhhhhhhhhhh no one knows what happens behind closed doors in families. See people writing epistles jokes on you all.

32. Ona

July 17, 2014 at 6:14 pm

Lola Omotayo. Tsk tsk….

33. Nma

July 17, 2014 at 6:17 pm

*Perched like a bird*
    This post has potential. *sips gulder*

• baboushka

July 17, 2014 at 6:28 pm

*hands over groundnut in a bottle to go with the gulder*

• Hian

July 17, 2014 at 8:32 pm

Dress make I sit down chop small g-nut. Hunger don wire me finish.

• Busarni

July 17, 2014 at 11:14 pm

Haba baboushka, you have almost finished the groundnut. Oya, order for anoda one, meanwhile all the drinks are on me. It’s going to be a long day. @Hian, I hope you have enough dougj with you ooh. No free drinks. #perchingandsipping.

34. beryl

July 17, 2014 at 6:18 pm

In d end ,we’v only got fAmily…none other

35. maria

July 17, 2014 at 6:26 pm

all i have to say is please don’t judge people. reason, we don’t know what is going on in their family. obviously they don’t like who he choose to love and marry, but seriously should our family have the right to decide that. i believe as long as you are happy with who you are with your family should be happy for you. and i just feel like they don’t like his wife because she is Yoruba. similar thing happened with my aunt her husband family didn’t like her cos she is Yoruba and they her igbo they cut her off from everything

36. vican

July 17, 2014 at 6:55 pm

he should have handled things differently. tot Lola was the matured one seeing as she is the eldest(older than Jude himself). Even if her hubby is too immature she should have gone to represent. Too bad

37. ROBINAHOOD

July 17, 2014 at 7:04 pm

u guys fail to realize that once a man is married me now belongs to his WIFE and HER FAMILY! whether u like it or not. Peter has his OWN family now WHICH is LOLA and their CHILDREN. sorry to say. he has to choose his WIFE over EVERYTHING. he DOES not have CHILDREN with his BROTHER. THE HAPPINESS OF HIS KIDS & WIFE COME FIRST

38. bimbo

July 17, 2014 at 7:07 pm

I rily don’t know how it works wif d ibos but in yoruba land no matter d moni or fame an elder is an elder,no matter Wat d elder bro might Ve done by not attendin his junior bros [email protected] least peter shuld not Ve reciprocated.its his elder bro’s weddin he shuld Ve shown maturity nd b @ d weddin 4 peace sake.am sure deep inside it wuld Ve meant a lot 2 jude.d mistakes we humans make is we lways want 2 reciprocate actions or hurt done 2 us.we shuld learn 2 4give nd let go.,its easier 2 d Dan keepin grudges.peter u dissapointed me sha

• Nahum

July 17, 2014 at 11:05 pm

Yeah sure…. Think about all the people you are still vexing for and get back to me on your sermon

39. solabomi

July 17, 2014 at 7:19 pm

*sigh*

40. Sisi

July 17, 2014 at 7:27 pm

They are brothers!! and that is none of our bees wax.. as my grandma says: the tongue and the teeth live in the mouth.. they bite each other but, they still remain together..

41. Ms T

July 17, 2014 at 7:35 pm

I am not a lesbian but i swear if i was a man i will marry Anita.
    She is like a Lady Diana in my head.
    She is so gorgeous and so graceful and so nice. I swear i love this girl.
    Paul You are so blessed. You have the finest woman in all the entertainment game in nigeria hands down. Finest of the Finest.

Thats all the comment i have – i have no comment on Jude nor Peter.

42. oje

July 17, 2014 at 7:35 pm

although on a level Peter was wrong for retaliating but of all the Okoye Brothers I respect him the most. with the many babies we have as men in Nigeria one that can withstand family pressure and marry you is a MAN. They didn’t want Peter to marry Lola because as Igbo people call it she is ofe mmanu (or how do my Igbo brethren say it again). Peter just wanted to send a clear message, I don’t think he has beef with Jude.
    God help Jude if his mbgn doesn’t behave well, she will def receive the same humiliation Lola has tolerated for years.

• Nahum

July 17, 2014 at 11:08 pm

Gbam!!!!! I respect Peter and always will for standing up for Lola, which is what most men around the world find hard to do. That act alone cancels any negative act he has done or will do

• Ola

July 18, 2014 at 12:32 am

You are RIGHT!! It is not easy to be a rock against all this animosity from your twin and older brother. Thank you for sticking up for him.

43. nene

July 17, 2014 at 7:39 pm

please leave peter and lola alone. i don’t care for them, but he’s standing by his wife. their marriage is still young, so i expected this from him.

44. mylittlecuteface

July 17, 2014 at 7:41 pm

wahala…

45. Nma

July 17, 2014 at 7:53 pm

LMAO @ peter posting more photos chilling at home. The boy sendeth not! Nna men, i shan’t carry these people matter for head. You cannot judge family matter from afar. You have no idea what went down. I am speaking from experience; just because someone is a family member doesn’t mean u should die there. Some family members can piss u off to high heavens unapologetically….more than an enemy sef! Its one thing if they offend u and show remorse and put effort into being better, but some just keep hurting u over and over again with out sending, and as time goes on, all the loyalty u have for them is drained. Plus u can’t forgive people who aren’t even owning up to their ish and remorseful to begin with. I am not saying thats what the case is with them sha…..i am just speaking generally and from experience. Those of u that have a cohesive, supportive, loving family should be grateful….not all can partake in that blessing, so do not be so quick to judge or expect people to “forgive” when u don’t even know what they’ve been thru and/or still going thru!

• Hian

July 17, 2014 at 8:29 pm

Please Nma, chop knuckle. The Peter is chilling, we are here shouting. Abegi.

• Nahum

July 17, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Correct shaild!!!!!! Your head dey dere

• Kathy

July 18, 2014 at 8:41 am

My dear you couldn’t have said it any better. you definitely spoke out my mind as I would have commented towards this story.

46. Omoté

July 17, 2014 at 8:14 pm

All diz plenty, plenty criticism for matter wey no concern una. We don’t even know if he was even invited sef.

• Hian

July 17, 2014 at 8:27 pm

Help me o! What if this was the arrangment, who even cares? None of us know what is really going on. Human Beings and ITK. See all these ones up top, talking and blabbing emptiness. Na una sabi. Has Ify not married the Jude of a person? Ehen, so what is all the uproar for…una no get real problems. Na to dey worry about millionaires and their family issues.

• Nahum

July 17, 2014 at 11:13 pm

Help me tell these pikins o. Me I get sick pikin, wetin concern me with awon olowos?

47. Mostest

July 17, 2014 at 9:01 pm

On top of someone else’s family matter. If it’s Beyoncé now people will say please respect their privacy. We will never know what is happening with the 2 brothers. What if jude doesn’t want him there? Will peter force himself to an event he wasn’t invited to?

48. AUGUSTA

July 17, 2014 at 9:19 pm

Aren’t u guyz being 2 judgemental? Haba! Weda he attends he’s broda’s wedding or nt i dnt c wat it gat 2 do wit u us. Yes he was wrong nt 2 attend de wedding 4 reasons best known 2 dem. Maybe ur tots n guess, is nt de same tin as ders. Y cnt u guyz let dem b cus its a family mata nt fans. Anyways congratulations 2 jude okoye. Psquare rock sha. Smilez.

49. Dee one

July 17, 2014 at 9:49 pm

Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. They may be putting up a solid front for the public but behind closed doors things are not as we think. So pls all u guys raining insults, take a chill pill.

50. Bubblehead

July 17, 2014 at 10:03 pm

Nigerians: so quick to judge….
    I blame nigerian government for not providing enough jobs for most of these young adults…
    That’s their family issues, not yours.

51. adaora

July 17, 2014 at 10:22 pm

Una get time sha..the guy dey house dey flex, u guys are here killing each other over matter wey no concern una.. The Lord is y’alls muscle o 😀 *drinkingmykunu*

52. Ada

July 17, 2014 at 10:23 pm

Haba! See argument?I wonder what is whole issues abt d Okoye’s family Problem is all abt?My God this people are making their cash,they don’t even care abt ur opinions!

53. ao

July 17, 2014 at 11:02 pm

Bella Naija team. I think that it is VERY wrong of your establishment to feature this article, that Peter is not at Jude’s traditional wedding, on the very same day that Jude and Ifeoma are having their wedding. I has taken attention away from their event. Just look out how many have commented on this article versus the main wedding itself. Is this BN’s way of throwing shade at Jude and Ifeoma?

• Ms T

July 18, 2014 at 3:18 am

I agree with you.
      This headline is taking away from the main event.
      BN should have waited till AFTER the event before posting this.
      BN. Its not too late – please suspend this topic for later sha

54. lizzy joshson

July 17, 2014 at 11:33 pm

Peter Okoye ashe kai wawa ne haka..Ka bani kunya fa.Am highly disappointed.You will not understand the evil seed you guys have sown now untill in the next 20 to 30 years.May God help you all.This is one lesson i have learnt that a woman can truely divide a home.

55. candy

July 17, 2014 at 11:46 pm

It is not right to revenge…. true he should have been the better person… but lets not forget he is human… he feels pain … he is not perfect.,,whatever happened behind the scenes might have really hurt him… lets not judge him…. also what if his wife made an attempt to go but for some unknown reason couldnt…. we will never know what they were thinking…. it could be deeper than this…

56. bami

July 17, 2014 at 11:58 pm

Enjoy exciting gist
    naijavibe.net/

57. Yinka

July 18, 2014 at 12:08 am

Do we even know if Lola and peter were invited?

• Iris

July 18, 2014 at 1:16 am

I wonder! What sucks at the end of the day is that, at some point later in life they may make up and be friends again and they’ll think of how arguments made them miss one of the most important days of each other’s lives. Life is fleeting.

58. tynu

July 18, 2014 at 2:30 am

No condeminations or sides for the okoyes, if only bella n the bloggers especially amebo linda could have ignored or pretended about the public seeking attention the okoyes create, believe me they (okoyes) will take a break from social media. Truth is no one likes been ignored,n if the bloggers just practise ignore the okoyes for 6months, we would hear less from them

• Anon

July 18, 2014 at 8:56 am

The person you mentioned wanted to have a stake in that family. It didn’t work out and she’s too stupid to see she’s still being used.

• A-nony

July 18, 2014 at 12:15 pm

Ha! Aye o!

59. Nahum

July 18, 2014 at 5:37 am

BN you did not post even one of my comments. Are we fighting? Oya sorry o

60. RitaPraize

July 18, 2014 at 9:27 am

Peter should have gone to his elder brother’s wedding…after all Jude has contributed to what he is today…forgiveness should be the key word here while i dont support that Jude dint go for his own marriage…but he went too far by pasting pictures on the social media…

61. edith benedicta

July 18, 2014 at 9:58 am

peter behave like a child.so u cant forgive. dat childish n W

62. metche

July 18, 2014 at 10:14 am

This is not good at all.. Peter should have just stayed in his house without posting all this pics. At least people will say he is not in town. But for him to post all this pics on his brother’s wedding day, naaah, too bad anyway. He just want to spite him. Bro learn to forgive no matter what after all he is your senior broda na

63. nma

July 18, 2014 at 10:20 am

Pipo r always quick to open their mouths n spit out garbage.some r already playin judge n jury at the same tym.no1 rily knws the facts surrounding peter’s absence at his brother’s wedding.face it,it’s possible he ws invited while hs wife wasn’t.besides even if both were invited,he has the right to decide whether or not to go n shudnt b judged.one more tin,point of correction,no1 makes any1 what they are,rather God use pipo to make a man n it dsnt mean that one shud forever b indebted.so pls leave my peter n lola alone to live their lives lyk it’s golden.

64. vycky

July 18, 2014 at 10:39 am

Respect they say is reciprocal. .When Jude did his own pple applauded him, now Peter is following the elder bro footstep or paying him with his own coin, pple are insult him calling him names. Jude may have invited Peter without the wife and invited Paul and his wife. who is showing immaturity among them.
    “DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WILL LIKE THEM TO DO UNTO YOU”

65. efe

July 18, 2014 at 10:51 am

They have not released any new song this year,hope it is not affecting their career as well.
    God have mercy,Two wrongs never make it right.

66. tasha

July 18, 2014 at 10:58 am

Am in shock by one comment I read…she actually cald peter shameless and his wife danm…like srzly why do we try to live others life for them?we don’t hw hurt d guy still feels after his elder brother missed his own ceremony,is nt our bizzness to judge…then abusing him nd his wife is just Low…you guys are forgetting that no matter hw much beef u think they hv now..family remains family….peter forgive ur brother and give him your respect and tell him ur still hurt…the white wedding is still there u will surely sing and dance….your family is blessed and so shall it remain…1 love…ur bestest Fan….

67. Omo1

July 18, 2014 at 11:05 am

Can’t Peter see that he is trying too hard..trying too hard to make us believe he is good and don’t care if the whole world else is at his brothers wedding. See how Anita looks radiant with a smile anytime she appears on pictures..(I hate to say this but I just have to) but with Lola its never like that..she is always so stiff, non smiling and calculated…

68. Tata

July 18, 2014 at 11:20 am

… but why is it that the wife is always to blame for the husband’s (bad) actions? Does that mean once a man is married, his sense of reasoning departs him? You see people, many things go on in the family that it is what they want the outsider(s) to know that they tell them. What if Peter was invited and his wife wasn’t? I am sure the same ppl will talk that Lola fashy his in-law wedding. What if Lola decided to go and she was embarrassed at the event? Let them be please, it is better to show your true colour than be a pretender! Let us all remember them in our prayers.

69. NNEKA

July 18, 2014 at 11:21 am

AH

70. JENNIE

July 18, 2014 at 11:50 am

I’ll always love a decent woman
    ANITA!

71. sum1special

July 18, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Didnt think Peter would retaliate oh,

72. NNENNE

July 18, 2014 at 12:04 pm

Here’s where the role of women come in, in Igbo land. Since their mother is no more, their sisters, aunts,should come together and put out the flame.
    I am the only girl and the youngest but when I mediate, my brothers listen.

• kc

July 22, 2014 at 12:48 pm

So true, women are mediators in iboland.

73. Flames

July 18, 2014 at 2:48 pm

@nnenne, u get serz sense. Nobody should blame d wife 4 anytin, d sisters n aunts should b d 1 2 intervene, den d wives can take it up. Bt honestly if I wia peter, it’ll take serz divine intervention 4 me n my wife 2 go if both of us wia invited

74. lolimi

July 18, 2014 at 4:42 pm

Abegi,make una leavepeter alone .Jude started disuniting the family by not attending his brothers wedding .For no reason on earth will i attend his own if i were in peters shoe.
    peter even tried to cover up the absence of his elder brother at his wedding that he was in Ghana and all that on their behalf.J,rather than keep quite or agree to the story,jude immediately rebuffed the news by posting his pix in a studio working and enjoying himself.
    The brother has done same thing .

75. AUGUSTA

July 18, 2014 at 7:57 pm

BT ITS FUN SHA. PETER DNT GIVE A – U GUYZ AR HERE TEARING UR PANTS. SMH.

76. Balaogun

July 19, 2014 at 6:53 am

I think Peter does not have good friends, no good friend will welcome him or visit him when they fully know it his brothers wedding. the group is falling apart because i don’t see any future with such behavior. well i wish them all the best but God is watching.

77. CHIBUZO

July 19, 2014 at 1:56 pm

We love sentiments a lot in Africa. Peter reserves the right to attend any occassion even if it involves his brother. People keep talking thrash about history. Every human being has a story or history. That I rose from poverty does not mean I should mortgage my future and freedom to make my own choices. Our problem in Africa is d extended family system. So long as we practice that, we will always remain backward. A real man’s first priority shud be his immediate family then others may come later. If Jude was hurt, too bad. For the rest of us taking panadol for anoda persons headache, go and solve the issues in ur own life and leave Peter alone

• ao

July 19, 2014 at 4:30 pm

No one is taking panadol for Peter’s headache. Is it not Peter that twitterized his family issues in a very public forum for public consumption.

78. browncholate

July 20, 2014 at 8:47 pm

Anita Esama Okoye is just a breath of fresh air! Effortless beauty! She exhudes so much beauty and charm! Paul is a blessed man indeed! The bro is a good ‘hunter’. Lovely woman! God bless their home. As for Peter and Jude. Funny thing is if i ever thought any of the twins would have issues with their big bro I would never have thought it would be Peter. I guess its their own time to have íssues’ judging by how relatively callm their lives have been compared to all the other big stars in Nigeria. This one shall pass. Big up to the Okoyes!

79. pink sugar

July 21, 2014 at 8:28 am

Inasmuch as I won’t judge.istill feel peter shoud have gone for the marriage.I dint attend my elder sis marriaGe even though she counted on me greatly that day but she came for mine.she was even there before I came to plan and prepare.I don’t expect peter to be given a Special invitation.they all live in the same house,so I’m sure he knws abt jude marriage plan..anyways it none ofmy biz..if they want to shoot themselves,

80. pink sugar

July 21, 2014 at 8:40 am

@chibuzo yes everyone including peter has rigts to do whatever he/she pleases..one tin I know is everyone can be a leader but not evryone can actually lead.peter,paul n jude are role. Models to so many.their success story has inspired so many,thier songs talk about love victory,safcrifice.and now the. Practical of it,they can’t ,keep. Up.it not easy to be a star but when you are one,u should leave an exampleary life.Jude was wrong,peter was wrong and it a shame they bring it out to public..it dsnt take a day job to become micheal jackson u know!

81. Adaobi

July 22, 2014 at 7:36 am

Am not an insider and so i know little or nothing to judge or condenm anyone from the Okoye’s family. Peace,forgiveness and oneness is still the best for them and everyone.

82. Omowunmi

July 24, 2014 at 4:56 am

Why ar U pple taking panadol 4 d Okoye’s headache, Stop condemning pls. I PRAY DEY SETTLE THEIR DIFFERENCES.