Scoop

After 2 Adorable Boys, Segun & Julie Arinze Welcome a Girl

BellaNaija.com

Segun & Julie Arinze - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
Mum now has someone to play dress up with.

Veteran Nigerian actor Segun Arinze and his wife Julie have welcomed their first daughter. The couple are already parents to two cute boys.

Congratulations.

1. beneetah

August 26, 2014 at 4:45 pm

God Bless the Arinzes. Thank God for this good news

2. topsie

August 26, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Congratulations

3. @edDREAMZ

August 26, 2014 at 5:09 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Finally a gal in the family…… congrat to them…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

4. SuSHi

August 26, 2014 at 6:22 pm

OMG she doesn’t even look like she’s had kids before..she looks goood. Congrats to the Arinzes

5. tinnnnnnnu29

August 26, 2014 at 6:41 pm

Lovely! Congrats ppl.i tap this grace too, Amen

6. A-de-le not adele

August 26, 2014 at 8:07 pm

Arinze eye see you jor

7. chai

August 26, 2014 at 10:50 pm

Bless them.

8. Jackie Onassis

August 26, 2014 at 11:33 pm

I have a girl after 5 boys! I was so eager to have a girl… Now she is 13 but truly she does not like to dress up, cutie things, make up, nail polish etc… She is my opposite.. She has long hair but nice eyebrows and long eyelashes.. She is not interested in dressing up, nail polish, giggly things.. She is an honor roll student, plays soccer for her school and lately when she started menstruating… She is no longer close to me! When I was pregnant of her.. I decorated her room, my husband and I bought all kind of stuff, the boys were so thrilled finally they had a sister. I when I traveled for my work sometimes I buy her stuff, I even buy her VS teenager bras, panties ( no string though) but regular panties, last time I gave her 300 $ just to shop for school: you know what she said.. I don’t want to shop.. Then one of her brother told her how lucky she was to have a mum like me and even having 300$ just to shop .. She took the money and said: I will pay you back. I was in Dubai on a meeting bought her beautiful earrings , and a chain with a smal diamond pendant… She put it in her drawer…. I found it and took it back. She does not talk to me much.. But the boys are so close to me.. When I ask her if she has her period..like how our mothers used to do in the old days.. Her eyes become red .. Because she said nobody does that ….and her friends their mothers don’t ask them that.. I told her we Africans , she has never been like that.. She was so close to me..even at 12 she used to ask me to read bedtime stories for her.. When she got her period she never told me.. EVENTHOUGH I told her about periods.. She hide it until I found out in the bathroom..and told her how mad I was.. All this bleeds my heart.. My sister told me.. She will change when she will turn 18! I never had a girl AMD she is the only girl…My husband said because she does not have a sister like an older sister, but I am her mother.. Sometimes I cry… I come to her room to,talk to her.. The moment I sat there to talk she takes a long sight. And deep breath like I am bothering her.. She told me she will,go,to,college faraway and not the Ivy League my husbands graduated and the one the boys went. Though her brothers are quite older than her but it is a little I the same group…. She does not do like normal teenage girl.. Going to,the mall or movies with her friends. She said the last time she wanted to go to the movie I have asked one of the boys to,chaperon her… And because of that she is no longer interested….WhT are your advice to me? I congratulate the lovely couple with their new addition.. And pray that your lovely daughter won’t turned like mine….

• adelegirl

August 27, 2014 at 10:15 am

Ma’am sounds like you have a good kid. Please stop bothering your head about her not being girly and what not. She is in her teenage years., just 13 and will most likely grow out of this phase. Just continue to love, nurture and pray for her. She will do just fine, I bet you will marvel at the turn around in a few years when she becomes all prissy and lady like. Even if she doesn’t become prissy and lady like, she seems like a good kid. Just give her time, don’t crowd her, let her know that you love and support her no matter what. Pray for her too. In praying you may discover wisdom on how to approach your daughter. Cheers. 🙂

9. O

August 27, 2014 at 2:13 am

Welcome to the world my virgrean baby sister 🙂

10. Ecnieca

August 27, 2014 at 9:32 am

I feel ur pain,PRAYERS WILL TURN EVERYTHING AROUND FOR YOU IN JESUS NAME

11. just!

August 27, 2014 at 10:01 am

Hmmm,your story even though might sound trivial to some as shes doing well in school,shes not doing drugs or into some horrible things,no problems just that shes not being girly and close to you as you desire,after going as far as having 5 boys to have her…I can feel you …but the truth is having a girl after 5 boys limits the chances of such a girl being girly at all…and theres really little you can do,its just not in her…I think you really have no problems!just try to show interest in what she loves,dont go the other way round,dont try to force her to be interested in what you are interested in..she loves soccer?go ahead and show interest,warm up to her in her own ways..and you just might see her changing after that…this gender issue gets really funny for some of us..here I am praying for a boy after 2 adorable girls…3 is my stopping point and I just pray,but I will definitely accept whatever God gives me…as I certainly dont want a boy that would be acting like a sissy…its much better the other way round,a girl that acts like a tomboy!

12. Vocalcords

August 27, 2014 at 12:20 pm

Adorable!!!

13. Jackie Onassis

August 27, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Thanks to all my sisters who have given me advice regarding my daughter…!! You truly don’t know how these words changed me for the whole day today and I truly mean it. THANKS from the bottom of my heart to Adelegirl, Ecnieca, and Just. STAY BLESSED and Stay well. I will do exactly as you have told me.