On the cover, DJ Jimmy Jatt is dapper in a three-piece blue suit, a white shirt, a striped tie, a brown hat and his signature dark shades.
On the eve of his latest album release -“The Industry“, Jimmy Jatt talks about his longevity and reveals why being a disc jockey is his “voice” of choice.
On the reverse cover, Gina rocks a white fur coat, and a white bodysuit. As she preps to release a mixtape before dropping her debut album, she describes her new project as “sampling everything from trap beats to 90s records.”
Photography: Haman Obaseki | TCD Photography
Stylist: Fashion Killer by Gina and Yolanda Okereke
Make-up: Juongerald Maison
The Redsheet Entertainment Magazine is currently available at the following stores nationwide;
- Hub Media Store at the Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki
- Shoprite, Surulere, Lagos
- Mega Plaza Supermarket, Victoria Island
- Hub Media Store Shoprite, Enugu
- Abuja Airport Magazine Stands
- Super Foodco Supermarket Jericho, Ibadan
- Booksellers Magazine Store Jericho., Ibadan
- Feedwell Supermarket Sango, Ibadan
- Esco supermarket, Warri
- Magazine stands at all Airports nationwide.
You can now subscribe to The Redsheet Entertainment Magazine for just N850 an Issue. (Save 15% off the cover price) Free Delivery to all Lagos residents every Month, Great Gift Idea.
Contact: Call 08034280203 | 08170148966 | 08080265053 | 08034280203 for home /office delivery | WhatsApp; 08182004858 | www.theredsheetmagazine.com
Digital magazine- http://issuu.com/search?q=Redsheet+magazine | Follow on Twitter @ dredsheetmag, @Chris_ayojoseph