Music

New Video: Jaywon – From Anambra (Nkwa)

BellaNaija.com

New Video - Jaywon - From Anambra - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
Jaywon presents the video for his new single – From Anambra (Nkwa).

Check it out!

1. Jenni

August 27, 2014 at 6:30 pm

Using my State for this…no thank you.

• oge

August 27, 2014 at 7:22 pm

You just took the words outta my mouth

2. Vera

August 27, 2014 at 7:59 pm

@jenni,I heard that Anambra people don’t marry outside their state??

• sugarcoat

August 28, 2014 at 10:57 am

no they dont… i dated one for 3yrs only for him to tell me his parents are not in support of him marrying someone from my place..am igbo too but not from anambra, and he is the first son.

3. Kina

August 27, 2014 at 8:13 pm

Wow bum bum song, another ‘love ballad’ from my fresh african bros.

4. Joan85

August 27, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Errrrrrrmmmm please pick another state biko, free Anambra, we don’t do ratchetness! smh.

5. abby

August 28, 2014 at 12:58 am

biko biko, no Thank You. @vera, Most anambra ppl prefer to marry from anambra.

6. Tobenna

August 28, 2014 at 1:10 am

This is so sad, So this Anu Ofia (idiot) has the gut to put the name of our State in this nonsense he called Music/Video.

All this wanna be Musicians in Naija are so Untalented to the point that will do anything to get attention. And these days, if you are not singing about women and showing a video of half naked women with their butts shaking, then you have not started.
    Very sad.

7. sum1special

August 28, 2014 at 9:10 am

rachet song.

8. Cynthia

August 28, 2014 at 12:10 pm

@Vera, no, they don’t marry outside Anambra, the most annoying thing is that they won’t tell you about that till you have dated them for years, all for them to you tell that “mama anyi si……..bla bla bla” meaning “our mother said…… My best friend dated an Anambra guy for 7yrs and when he was ready to settle down, he choose an Anambra girl, giving my friend that “mama anyi si” stupid story. Even when you are ibo too. And the truth is that Anambra chicks are too laid back, if am a guy I will settle for an IMO state gurl anytime, anyday! Bcos they are more hardworking than Anambra women
    #proudly imo#

9. ty

August 29, 2014 at 7:53 pm

@cynthia your type constitutes a major problem in Nigeria, so u have grouped all anambra babes as the same…smh…mediocre people we’ve got in this country..i tell you

10. maviscruz

August 31, 2014 at 11:51 am

Dats true anambra men dnt marry out side they prefer their town girls