Scoop

Challenge your Makeup Skills with Reality Makeup TV Show “Project FX” – Register Today!

BellaNaija.com

Project FX - Bellanaija - September 2014

It’s time to live your dream of being the best makeup artist out there!

Presenting the Project FX Reality show competition – a makeup show organised to discover, train and encourage talented and creative makeup artists across Nigeria and get them to compete for a cash prize of $25,000, a brand new car and a year’s supply of makeup products and professional exposure.

There will be celebrity judges and they include Todd Debreceni of Bapo FX from Denver, USA; Love Olaleye of Flawless International and Funke Tonye Preghaffi of Gifty’s Daughter.

Stephanie Coker will be the host of the show. If you are a make-up artist then you should register for this competition as all applicants will be trained in

• Make-up Effects (FX),

• Airbrush Make-up and

• The Creative Makeup Art

Visit http://projectfxshow.com/get-on-the-show to apply now.

_______________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Akan Imoh

September 17, 2014 at 1:06 pm

This goes beyond the usual, its dynamic and brings freshness to the table. Enough of the so many music reality shows…Thumbs Up to the organizers.

2. c

September 17, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Wow this will be awesome,i can’t wait for it to start as a makeup lover. Interesting am so much looking forward for it.

3. anonymous

September 17, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Wow, i am definitely applying. Thanks Bella.

4. anonymous

September 17, 2014 at 3:45 pm

paying 5k to book for an audition space sounds somehow to me… audition which iam nt sure if i will be pick……#bellovers 5k is enough to add something new to my kit…please i think the audition should be a free and fear stand….open ur eyes….

5. anonymous

September 17, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Yea you are right, that was what I thought till I paid and they sent me the list of things I will be taught before the auditions…the worth of the training is 80grand, I hope to go in for the competition but if I don’t, at least I get to learn fx makeup.

6. anonymous

September 17, 2014 at 4:36 pm

Yea you are right but they will be training us in FX so I guess that’s what the 5k is for. The worth of the training is at least 80grand, abeg if you don’t want to apply stop badmouthing good efforts to a better makeup industry. That’s my 2kobo.

• anonymous

September 17, 2014 at 10:27 pm

are you sure that after paying this money they ill be any training bla bla bla? or what?

7. mary

September 17, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Hmmmm, this sounds interesting. Fingers crossed.

8. mary

September 17, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Hmmmmm, sounds interesting. Fingers crossed…

9. el patron

September 17, 2014 at 5:24 pm

Can’t we just be real and innovative? We must copy and copy..copy cats

10. jennifer

September 17, 2014 at 6:45 pm

Its not a must to tear initiatives down…. You either like it or you dont!.
    Thumbs up to the organizers!!! for those of us in the industry its a welcome initiative.

11. Ahmed Johnson

September 19, 2014 at 5:33 pm

This is an awesome platform, i’m definitely getting on board.

12. Yahale Turaya

September 19, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Bella sure knows how to make us smile with all these good news…off to apply

13. Cynthia

September 19, 2014 at 5:35 pm

Project FX…the beautiful way to go

14. oyinkan

September 19, 2014 at 9:30 pm

This is a very nice initiative. Its a very good platform for upcoming makeup artists to explore their creativity. Thumbs up to the organizers!!

15. omolola adeniyi

September 27, 2014 at 9:28 am

I applied as required and I have paid the 5 k but the e mail they said we should send the teller number and name of sender is presently suspended . I hope my application is not a waste, I really wanna be a part of it……. I don’t know what to do, plsssss helppppp