Sweet Spot

A Peek into Annie Idibia’s Home Life!

BellaNaija.com

Annie Idibia Home BellaNaija
After all the glitz and glam on Nollywood sets as an actress and also as the wife of one of Africa’s biggest stars; Annie Idibia shows that she is just a regular girl.

Annie’s best friend Naomi uploaded this photo of the Nollywood actress “backing” her daughter Olivia while chopping up vegetables in the kitchen. While Annie was focused on the job at hand, little Olivia posed and was picture perfect!

In other news, Annie will be celebrating her 30th birthday on the 13th of November 2014.

Photo Credit: naomibossladythegreat/Instagram

1. Mz Socially Awkward...

October 13, 2014 at 9:21 am

This photo made me smile (in a good way) and reminded me of the amazing multi-taskers that women can be. Check Annie getting her hair “did” at the same time as fixing dinner and keeping baby happy. Very cute.

Have a lovely week to come, BN’ers.

2. Chukwuma

October 13, 2014 at 9:22 am

Its not regular girl. Its just what they need to do – keep the men satisfied, bellywise. Hope she knows how to do the kitchen things, lol. *winks*

3. Fols

October 13, 2014 at 9:25 am

I just like this girl. Yes, her fashion sense can be off, and I don’t admire how she went about her love life, but I’ve never sensed her to be a fake person. Go Annie

4. bruno

October 13, 2014 at 9:30 am

Is that a “maid” I see there. Look closely (its non of my business tho,sipping lipton)

• pipi

October 13, 2014 at 10:18 am

Even if its a maid nko! The most important thing is she aint crossing her legs in the sitting room pinging away while her maid cooks for her husband. She should kill herself with work abi!

• halyma

October 13, 2014 at 11:40 am

And even if it is a maid that cooks her husband’s meal nko?
      Abi those who have the means are not allowed to higher cooks anymore?
      Cooking ones husband’s meal or having a cook do it does not assure one of a successful marriage or not

• Diya

October 13, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Don’t we all need one at point in time?doesnt mean we shouldnt do some stuff ourselves.the main cooking is odne by madam!

5. Towchee

October 13, 2014 at 9:31 am

lool
    she has to be regular

6. mama ovie

October 13, 2014 at 9:42 am

Nice
    but I can see the help from the back ground(lol)

7. Bella

October 13, 2014 at 9:55 am

TMI. Too much sharing, do we really need to see the ins and outs of everything? What’s next, that she actually changes her baby’s diaper, or washes her face or does the number 2, or what? we are all regular folks here people at the end of the day and no one is a celeb 247/365, can we leave the mundane things just as they are mundane? I forget again what the main reason for social media is??? Walks off and looks for Kermit to give me his tea! KMT

• Fols

October 13, 2014 at 10:17 am

You’re right dear, but in this era of over-sharing (which looks like it’s here to stay), it’s nice to see a celeb being real, not all the fake, forced, photo-shopped, airbrushed, poorly styled semblance of “perfection” that is forced into our faces everyday.

• tutu

October 13, 2014 at 11:10 am

What r u doing reading this blog if not to seethe ins of pples lives. if u dont like waka pass and stop this` i must be a critic attitude `

8. great

October 13, 2014 at 10:08 am

Haters gonna hate! even on this early monday morning. In as much as I don’t give a toss about Tuface and Annie saga. Mehn carrying a big baby like that on her back, chopping veg , cooking etc must be admired. Kudos Annie jare . I have a 16month old daughter and when she was younger carrying on the bag was no joke even in her baby carrier. Given that she has always been a big baby right from birth…….. Thumbs up to all the mothers out there .

9. temi

October 13, 2014 at 10:24 am

lmao everyone is 30 this year.

• bruno

October 13, 2014 at 10:41 am

@temi, hahahahaahahahahaha. “Silent shade” you threw the shade silently.

• Tosin

October 13, 2014 at 7:33 pm

eighties babies noni!

10. lollly

October 13, 2014 at 10:46 am

all I see is her cute daughter!

11. Carliforniabawler

October 13, 2014 at 10:54 am

Okayyyyy…..from the tone of some comments, Am I guessing that Nigerians no longer ‘allowed’ to have paid maids anymore?? The person in the picture looks like a grown woman (at least you can’t prove otherwise), so why would anyone feel a certain type of way about that?
    Nigerians and the way we dey take over-open eye sef!! All those your American celebrities have so much help, from maids, to nannies , chefs and personal assistants. As long as its not a child (according to the definitions of what a child is by our country’s laws), anyone can hire whosoever to do anything, as long as money is exchanging hands.
    I agree with the whole over-sharing bit sha, even though nobody sabi me, I wouldn’t post a picture like this online o. In fact even if you came to my house you still wouldn’t catch me with this kain pose. My mooma thought me to cook, clean and be all dressed and by the time the guests arrive, the house can’t even smell like food sef. And in no situation, alone or not, can you walk around the kitchen barefoot not to talk of with rollers in your hair!
    Well, I love Tuface, and the appreciation i have for his talent rivals very few artists on this planet, so I’m slowly accepting that since this our madam comes with the package, we have to start accepting her like that lool…. in that vain I greet Annie well done,

12. Max

October 13, 2014 at 11:11 am

She no go cook before for her husband?whats the big deal?

13. Patience

October 13, 2014 at 1:48 pm

Na wa oh…Comments…I never hear say Akwa Ibom woman don carry last for kitchen o o…maid or no maid, dem be oga for kitchen. Celebrity or no celebrity, kitchen exams grade na “A” dem dey get o. One Love Annie…go girl…#DoroEdikangIkongSoup# for your hubby.

14. baboushka

October 13, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Someone should file all these 30 year old birthday celebrations somewhere in virtual space for proof before they all start celebrating their 35th birthdays ten years from now. The internet never forgets.

15. layo

October 13, 2014 at 1:58 pm

i love this woman

16. chika

October 13, 2014 at 2:04 pm

The way to a man’s heart is his stomach…2face’s heart? *nomb! sipping lipton…

17. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

October 13, 2014 at 2:04 pm

I’m just here wondering why or what she’s cooking with that ridiculously big pot. Na clan she dey cook for? Anne, please don’t allow them kill you o!

18. uju

October 13, 2014 at 3:56 pm

Somehow this lady grew on me…..didnt really like her before…lovely picture….it did put a smile on my face as well…..

19. mercii

October 14, 2014 at 12:07 pm

@single shalewa… me too i wondered about the gigiantic pot o! lool. But then again may shes gonna cook in large quantitiy to refrigerate for later use.

20. caroline

October 14, 2014 at 12:26 pm

That’s a nice picture BN ,i just love Annie Idibia. But Naomi’s her P.A not bestfriend.

retailtherapyonline.com/blog/

21. Duchess

October 14, 2014 at 4:06 pm

@Bruno my son always causing trouble! There has to be just one of you in this life o for the sake of sanity.

22. Lady D

October 20, 2014 at 7:02 am

Mutli-tasking at one of its best. 🙂