Music

Iggy Azalea Loses It with Photographer, Says “I Hope You Have Ebola and Die”

If you are a celebrity, a simple activity like buying eggs can be invaded by the paparazzi.

Rapper Iggy Azalea was hounded by the paps a few days ago and the 24-year-old Australian recording artiste simply lost her cool. A video has surfaced of the exchange and in the video you see how she got aggressive with a photographer, tries to hit the photographer with her shopping cart after her friend spits on him.

During the argument, the photographer pointed out that the act of spitting on someone is assault and asked if they had “Aids or Ebola”, the rapper responded with “I hope you have Ebola and die”.

As she storms back to her car, Azalea shouts, “Being a musician doesn’t give you the right to sneak into a supermarket and take photographs of somebody buying eggs. That’s not a public space, it’s private. You’re inside a store taking pictures of people. It’s not OK. It’s not cute. And next time, I will have people with me that will do something to remove you”.

Iggy later took to her Instagram page to share her own side of the exchange, saying “Something is only “the way it is” for as long as one ALLOWS it to be. What I’m comfortable consenting a paparazzi do doesn’t require anyone’s opinion but my own. I don’t see why that’s hard for some to fathom. Judge me for spazzing if you like but you only saw the 30sec aftermath which was classy in comparison to what he said to us inside the grocery store where we discovered him lying on the floor after we had repeatedly & politely asked him to leave multiple locations during the course of the day. I don’t hate paps, just the really aggressive ones… I only treated him the way he treated me all day. Fair is fair playboys and girls. ️ peace out. Ps. Someone in the hotel room above me is getting pounded

1. BeautyGeekng.com

October 14, 2014 at 7:19 am

We all know the thing with the paparazzi can be quite annoying but wow she went too far

2. Madikyzela

October 14, 2014 at 7:31 am

This “EBOLA” wrath is gettn out of hand now,celebrities are just making mockery out of a deadly catastrophe…SMH

3. Busolarme

October 14, 2014 at 7:49 am

Sister, Come Chop Knuckle.

4. jummai

October 14, 2014 at 8:00 am

That’s the price you pay for being FAMOUS girl.

5. Udegbunam Chukwudi

October 14, 2014 at 8:01 am

LMAO @ Someone in the hotel room above me is getting pounded

6. Veevian

October 14, 2014 at 10:32 am

Yeah, the price of being famous indeed.. But like she rightly said, we only saw a 30 secs reaction and not the whole bull crap the pap must have put her through all day. She maybe famous but she human too. Me thinks this famous thing is a whole lotta work.

veeciousnotes.blogspot.com

7. Cece

October 14, 2014 at 11:34 am

I am glad to say that I am one of very few that knows nothing about her. I’ve never even heard her hit song and i’m not in a rush to. 🙂

• Mohammad

October 16, 2014 at 10:42 am

I love how you took time out of your very obviously busy day to tell us that. You don’t know her and you want us to know that.
      “One of the few” who don’t know her? As you claim not to know anything about her, you should also certainly have no idea how many other people do either! Stop coming here forming classy whilst displaying your ignorance. We don’t know you too! Lol

8. ATL's Finest

October 15, 2014 at 5:23 am

Omg! Ms. Australian you can’t joke like that. Stay cool and don’t ride on the messy ass train of talking BS especially when it comes to Ebola.

9. Mohammad

October 16, 2014 at 10:37 am

There’s no outrage here! Apart from the spitting which sounds provoked, she was just superstitiously expressing her wish that the photographer gets ebola. Nothing big or bad about that. Like prayers, wishes don’t come true by just been said.