Style

Kris Jenner Called Out by Fans for Photoshopping Insta-Photo

BellaNaija.com

composite_Kris Jenner-Gordon Ramsay
Anyone know Camera 360? 🙂 It appears Kris Jenner does.

The famous Kardashian ‘mom-ager’ is currently promoting her cookbook and recently met with famed chef & TV personality Gordon Ramsay.

She posted an airbrushed photo of their meet up that showed her with significantly less wrinkles on her face, neck and hands… Gordon got the short end of the stick though as she left most of his wrinkles intact.

Have you ever caught your friend photo-shopping their Insta-photo?

***
Kris Jenner-Gordon Ramsay jpg 2 Kris Jenner-Gordon Ramsay jpg

Here are comments from some of her followers:kris jenner comments

Photo Source: Instagram.com

1. bruno

October 21, 2014 at 10:23 pm

are we suppose to be surprised. everything about the kardashians are fake including their butts.lol

• www.lumdys,com

October 22, 2014 at 6:16 am

yes oo aren’t tripping a sec, i mean they are the kardashains living fake lifes.

2. bruno

October 21, 2014 at 10:33 pm

I laugh at all you people who say the kardashians are so beautiful anytime u see a picture of them. before those pictures reach the internet, their publicists always photoshops them. reduce the waist, highlight the skin, increase the size of the butts, etc. they are all fake.

• ola'a mom

October 22, 2014 at 5:59 am

Do the paparazzi also photo shop pictures of Kim on the street going about her normal business? Love her or hate her….plastic surgery or not, Kim is one gorgeous woman, always has been. This has nothing to do with her character. It is what it is.

• bruno

October 22, 2014 at 8:06 am

@olaamom, I can tell, u are a very ugly person and dont know what real besuty is. her publicist collaborate with some of the paparazzi and popular websites. they retouch all the puctures before uploading it.it is called pr. its only ugly nigerians who adore kim kardashian and u are one of them.bye felicia.

3. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

October 21, 2014 at 10:38 pm

…………..I DON’T CARE FOR THIS. BETTER STILL, THE SOLUTION TO ALL THIS SIMPLY TO STOP FOLLOWING HER. ABI?

4. wow

October 21, 2014 at 11:03 pm

LOL!

5. busybee

October 22, 2014 at 12:27 am

Much ado about nothing if u ask me

6. So what

October 22, 2014 at 2:53 am

So what? Everyone Photoshops on instagram. Filters, photo editing etc.

7. Cindy

October 22, 2014 at 3:36 am

Even if she photoshopped the pic, they are still two different pics. Everyone filters on Instagram sometime, that’s no different.

8. Nike

October 22, 2014 at 5:44 am

The photo is a typical example of photoshopping.Kardashians are always fake to me.I have never loved them for one day.

9. missy J

October 22, 2014 at 7:06 am

The fans are just sad that all this while they were made to think that she looks like that cause it isn’t just this pic but other random pics of her other than that I see no reason why they should be sad. Well I know all these celebs don’t look close to what we see in the media. There was this day I was standing close to elevator with this girl, God forgive me she isn’t that fine and she looks like she has some psychiatric disorders. I really don’t know what rotated my eyes to her phone but what I saw shocked me. It was her screen saver which was a pic of her, If you see this pisshuuureee heeeeeh you’ll think she’s one of these white Indian models, she was so beautiful. Looking and her and at the picture they were totally two different people. So.. in my mind I was like “If this girl can look like these model in this picture that means these models/celebs look like her in the real world.

10. COKE

October 22, 2014 at 11:27 am

i love the kardashians, i just cant but love them real or plastic.

11. lollly

October 22, 2014 at 1:04 pm

.abeg free the kardashians. many filter and beautify pictures before displaying or posting them on social media. same goes for pics of our celebrities posted on this site and other blogs

12. Anonymous

October 23, 2014 at 2:38 am

Abegi, all you people annoy me. If you hate so much then don’t bother following them. Most people Photoshop and filter. It’s because it’s the Kardashians.

13. Idomagirl

October 23, 2014 at 10:21 am

Kris Jenner dey hustle sha. She don release cookbook?