News

“Speak that I might see thee” Says Chris Okotie in Response to CAN

oritsejafor-and-okotie-600x251

The war of words continues between Chris Okotie and the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN)

You will recall that Chris Okotie, called for the resignation of the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Ayo Oritsejafor, over the $9.3 million arms deal scandal, which his private jet was involved in.

In response, CAN’s Director of National Issues, Sunny Oibe, replied Okotie’s remarks, criticizing his marriage history, and questioning whether he is indeed a Christian.

And now, Okotie has responded via his Facebook page:

Okotie Replies CAN

Interesting…

1. lex

October 15, 2014 at 3:08 pm

I though CAN reply was written by a 5-years old. I thought CAN should have a better and believable response to Pastor Okotie’s criticism than what they sent out last week. CAN is becoming a disgrace to all of us christians and those that believe that church must speak the truth at all times. I am beginning to think that even pastors are power drunk and some pastors would do anything to hold on to power and fame. I am happy though that my Pastor is as simple as they come. The only pastor I listen to and admire so much is pastor JESUS.

• lex

October 15, 2014 at 3:10 pm

I thought CAN rely was written by a 5-years old not I though……..

• chy

October 16, 2014 at 7:59 am

Your pastor is as power drunk as any pastor in nigeria and might i add he is seeking a political power appointment to add to his power. i don’t trust him and i used to. he lost his way when he started sleeping with any chick in skirt and is looking for any opportunity to justify his ambition and throw any man of God under the bus. as for his political ambition he is going no way. He is the most power drunk pastor that i know. he should leave the story go. like Can said he is looking for cheap publicity and if Can replies he gets it. Chris Okotie needs a seat.

2. KeepingItReal

October 15, 2014 at 3:43 pm

You just realized majority of these Pastors are striving for power? Only few care about the souls. It’s about money, and fame Because it commands power!
    It’s about who have the largest congregation, and more branches all over the world, even if 93% are not genuinely saved, who have more money, have the latest or more private jets,
    Only in Africa or Nigeria will a fraud case like this magnitude be swept under the rug without any repercussions or consequences.
    At the end of the day, Money! Talks, POWER! commands “Respect” and it’s also a Silencer!

3. ceceeboi

October 15, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Ooooh!!!!!! Ma dictionary, I fink I shld get it..

4. SmashingM

October 15, 2014 at 4:15 pm

You were asked a question, instead of giving an answer (since you chose the option of replying), you went on to something else and then the questionnaire had to go to something else too. DRAMA GALORE!!!

5. Bola Odu

October 15, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Grammar pastor

6. Forchebs

October 15, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Rev Chris 0kotie, your vanity and attention seeking has always clouded you judgement

7. @edDREAMZ

October 15, 2014 at 6:40 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Is this man competing with patrick…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

8. Ashley B

October 15, 2014 at 7:25 pm

Abegi Rev Chris can go and hug transformer, he is no betta than the CAN Presido!! they are both in this Christianity for the physical RICHES/WEALTH and its Currency notes preferably dollar!! If it was left to me, i have a good idea where these chumps should be by now. it is called HELL!! I doubt these guys pay it any attention as the desire 4 worldly riches has blinded them both! IF CAN presido is to Resign, it will only make sense if REV Chris follows suit!!!

9. beauty

October 16, 2014 at 12:20 pm

Although i have my reservations about Chris Okotie, i am so gladdd that someone is voicing out his displeasure and nonacceptance of the whole private jet saga. I cannot believe that the lawmakers in this country are treating this matter like ice-cream!