Style

Toyin Lawani of Tiannah’s Styling dishes Beauty Advice on Many Uses of Aloe Vera

Tiannah's Styling Beauty Advice - Bellanaija - October 2014005

A few moments ago, Nigerian fashion designer & stylist – Toyin Lawani of Tiannah’s Styling took to Twitter to share some beauty advice to promote her latest venture, Tainnah’s Beauty Spa.

Her focus? The many uses of Aloe Vera.

From clearing black heads & pimples to getting glowing skin and fading injury/burn marks, Toyin dishes some of the best uses for the natural product.

See her feed below;

Tiannah's Styling Beauty Advice - Bellanaija - October 2014 Tiannah's Styling Beauty Advice - Bellanaija - October 2014001 Tiannah's Styling Beauty Advice - Bellanaija - October 2014002 Tiannah's Styling Beauty Advice - Bellanaija - October 2014003 Tiannah's Styling Beauty Advice - Bellanaija - October 2014004

Photo Credit: @JoyceJacob_jjb (Instagram)

1. Just me

October 23, 2014 at 2:37 pm

How does she look without makeup then we can start talking benefits of aloe vera

• Grace E

October 23, 2014 at 3:03 pm

@justme forget that she is speaking all kinds of truth..natural stuff have some amazing benefits..

• Grace E

October 23, 2014 at 3:04 pm

@just me forget about what she looks like without makeup…she is speaking so much truth

2. bruno

October 23, 2014 at 2:54 pm

that dress shes wearing is hideous. with the tattoos, awful. how can this person be a stylish.

3. Bellemoizelle

October 23, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Chai @bruno chai nawa oooooo ur grammar na yayanpu!!!!! Ewo tu ni ‘how can this person be a stylish?’ La vie est belle…………………

• bruno

October 23, 2014 at 9:50 pm

I know ur a huge fan of mine and u want me to notice you.

4. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

October 23, 2014 at 3:51 pm

THAT TATTOO IS JABBING MI EYE…..

5. turmeric !!!!!! learnt a new word today

October 23, 2014 at 3:59 pm

the dress looks amazeballs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. amaka

October 23, 2014 at 4:04 pm

Trust me I work for her she doesn’t even wear makeup most of the time, she’s actually prettier without makeup. And this lady is making tons of cash from her Tiannahs glow natural products cause she caters to kids,dark/light skinned client, pregnant. And postnal women etc..her products work like magic,she cured my sisters darknuckles, I love her black glow soap it makes me shine,sexy fashionista keep it up.your body is to die for

• Thatgidigirl

October 23, 2014 at 4:53 pm

Amaka aka Toyin we half hear! Glow ko, shine ni! Later una go dey find who go contribute money for dialysis after frying your skin with a concoction of chemicals.

• benny

October 24, 2014 at 7:37 am

She is talking about aloe vera, not concoctions. For you to still thinkabout skin lightening on this post shows deep insecurities u r dealing with. #GirlBye

7. benny

October 23, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Say what you want about Toyin but the fact is she is a good woman with a great heart. I don’t have anything personal with her but the people I know who have still can’t get over how humble she is and how she opened her arms to them in their time of need. I don’t know why she gets so much slack. I wish her well

8. Ekky

October 23, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Less is always more

9. @edDREAMZ

October 23, 2014 at 5:17 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    True talk babe…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

10. liflblog.wordpress.com

October 23, 2014 at 10:36 pm

aloe Vera certainly has many uses.

11. ATL's finest

October 24, 2014 at 5:31 am

Aloe-Vera is great and serves a lot of purpose. But when my friend used it ten years ago, it made her extremely light skin. She’s fair in complexion, but it made her look as if she was bleaching. She had to stop using but it made her skin clearer from massive acne. @ Ms. Toyin, that tattoo isn’t classy at all…especially on that spot.

12. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

October 24, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Not trying to knock her @tiannahstyling hustle. Aloe Vera plant products never worked for me. It did work for my sister Nwakaego Ego Atuanya.

13. Hot ice

November 5, 2014 at 7:58 am

try till it fails you before can condemn.iv tried it and it worked so well.