Relationships

OC Ukeje & Ibukun Togonu’s Pre-Wedding Shoot!

oc ukeje - ibukun pre wedding shootThe handsome talented OC Ukeje – actor, singer, MC etc is getting married tomorrow in Lagos!

His bride-to-be is Ibukun Togonu Bickerseth, based in Canada.

We shared the 1st photo from their pre wedding shoot here, now here are more photos by Chyder5Photography.

BN Weddings can’t wait for the wedding tomorrow!
***

~ Photography: Chyder5Photography

OC Ukeje & Ibukun Pre Wedding Shoot - Chyder5 | BellaNaija 2OC Ukeje OC Ukeje & Ibukun Pre Wedding Shoot - Chyder5 | BellaNaija 3 oc ukeje - ibukun pre wedding shoot 2OC Ukeje & Ibukun Pre Wedding Shoot - Chyder5 | BellaNaija 5 OC Ukeje & Ibukun Pre Wedding Shoot - Chyder5 | BellaNaija 0 OC Ukeje & Ibukun Pre Wedding Shoot - Chyder5 | BellaNaija 4oc ukeje - ibukun pre wedding shoot 1 OC Ukeje & Ibukun Pre Wedding Shoot - Chyder5 | BellaNaija 1 oc ukeje - ibukun pre wedding shoot 3
***
Chyder5: 08023367368 / 08063690760 | www.chyder5photography.com | www.chyder5pix.shutterchance.com

1. ritzy

November 7, 2014 at 2:58 pm

aw! dey both look lovely…….. Congrats OC

• tea

November 7, 2014 at 7:59 pm

Yes they do, Lagos big girls take note, its not by drawing the perfect eyebrow and plenty hair extensions, some guys want deep.

• Surely

November 9, 2014 at 5:43 am

so if a woman draws her eyebrows she’s not deep? how dyu know this one is now deep.. eyin alaseju

• baby

November 8, 2014 at 11:43 am

the only thing i noticed is he likes them busty! HML beautiful people

• Hian!

November 10, 2014 at 3:07 pm

As in ehn! I’ve always said it, Ibo boys can die on top bobby

2. Cherelle

November 7, 2014 at 3:00 pm

Simple & Cute!

3. OgeAdiro

November 7, 2014 at 3:12 pm

She looks like wife material… Oga Ukeje, well done.

4. Tim

November 7, 2014 at 3:13 pm

Congratz OC and Ibukun… 🙂

5. chi

November 7, 2014 at 3:19 pm

Beautiful lady!Congratulations to u both!ladies pls stop d ‘u broke my heart’,am dying for u’ bla bla bla n simply wish dem well cos OC has found d bone of his bone n d flesh of his flesh!all d best OC n Ibukun!

6. kathryn bella

November 7, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Choi!!Al the celebs i crush on ends up getting married to anoda…Hml boo Oc

7. voice of reason

November 7, 2014 at 3:28 pm

this is just the cutest!!!

8. yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.com

November 7, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Awww, my sweetheart is getting married. May God almighty bless your union, Amen!

9. chinenye

November 7, 2014 at 3:39 pm

like serious!dis face is not familiar to me.

10. hellen

November 7, 2014 at 3:40 pm

Wow!wow!!wow!!!so lovely

11. Fisa

November 7, 2014 at 3:40 pm

No Brazilian, No Peruvian, No fixed eye lashes, No excessive makeup, no fixed nails ……………….Ladies please learn from this. A man knows where his heart is. If u like fix all the Horse mane in the world, fix all the Indian and Malaysian hair, use all the Mac powder and Rubywoo Lipstick. A man surely knows what he wants for a wife. Enuff said

• True

November 7, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Her earring is the type we call tondo, no eyebrow, no eyeshadow, no blush…….. A man truly know what he wants for a wife. This is just amazing!!!!!!!

• Nicole

November 7, 2014 at 3:48 pm

True talk….
      No Offence, but If a girl like this can nab OC Ukeje, then I really should stop compromising or settling for less. For a moment, I thought I needed to look like Kim K to get a good man. Now I know, I dont. Congrats to them though…..

• LotusFlower

November 7, 2014 at 4:12 pm

No offense? You know that your comment is very offensive!

• MC

November 7, 2014 at 5:06 pm

The fact that you think that t is all about looks is most likely why you haven’t got yourself that guy. Stop being so shallow!

• Amara

November 7, 2014 at 7:18 pm

I hope you have a Canadian citizenship/residency too and every other thing that makes her uniquely her. Besides unless you know the girl in person, you cannot say she “nabbed him” maybe it was the OC guy “nabbing her”… Celebrities are people too, regardless of the razzmatazz, in person he might not be that much of a catch…Btw I dunno who the guy is but congrats to both of them, I wish them happiness

• anonymous

November 8, 2014 at 5:02 am

With an attitude like this,that’s why you are still single…

• Iris

November 8, 2014 at 5:21 am

“No offence….A girl like this”? Like what exactly? What are you implying? Kai. Level-headed Nigerian women have suffered O.
      By the way how do some of you know for sure that she always has her hair out? What if she simply decided not to wear a weave or put on a lot of makeup for this event? It doesn’t matter whether you like your weave to sweep the ground or you refuse to wear a drop of makeup. As long as you’re a good person you deserve happiness. Dress up or dress down, go au naturel or fall into a vat of M.A.C if you like but do it for you and no one else – whatever makes you happy and true to yourself will attract people to you. I’m tired of all this “Nigerian women take note” nonsense.

• talker

November 7, 2014 at 4:10 pm

Well said @ Fisa

• Open Sesame

November 7, 2014 at 4:30 pm

I wonder what you’ll say when the wedding photos come and she has all or most of these things you’ve mentioned. What matters in a woman (and man even) is character and one man’s thrash is another man’s treasure.

• S!

November 7, 2014 at 4:37 pm

And they are men that want ladies with the hair, make up etc.
      To each his own!
      Ladies pls be true to who you are, if you like make up, use your make up. If you don’t like, no problem.

• Tye

November 7, 2014 at 5:09 pm

Talking of being True, So many ladies are too fake/Artificial these days that they dont know who they are anymore. Mode-racy should be the Watch word

• toke makinwa

November 7, 2014 at 4:45 pm

lol….bless you Fisa…..she’s so simple and beautiful, he is indeed wise

• great

November 8, 2014 at 12:08 am

lol. this must be a joke right! Is it not the same Toke Makinwa that cannot go no where without doranne beauty doing up her whole face ……

• PurpleiciousBabe

November 7, 2014 at 5:30 pm

I am not sure about your comment because it comes across as if you are taking a dig at people who wear them. To think that most ladies take it off in their own privacy infront of their men. I actually think a man will love whom he pleases. Some men are actually indifferent and like the whole look.
      Me thinks, as long as his motives are right.

• PurpleiciousBabe

November 7, 2014 at 5:35 pm

FEMALES sha!
      When I saw the pics didnt even analyse the hair.earrings etc but thot aw she likes her comfy look.

• Idomagirl

November 7, 2014 at 6:15 pm

But there are a plenty of pre-wedding pictures where the girl has on lots of makeup + extensions. Saying that we should all throw out our makeup/hair extensions to nab a man is total nonsense. OC is just one man out of many and every man has his own preference. You people need to ditch this small-minded/archaic belief that wearing weaves or using makeup means you won’t be a good wife, that’s total BS. Women be yourself biko, if you like wear weaves, person wey like you go like you.

• brownchocolate

November 7, 2014 at 7:09 pm

Your comment got me ROTFL!!!

• PR Girl

November 8, 2014 at 7:49 am

But she is wearing ruby woo lipstick na?

• Daizee

November 10, 2014 at 9:18 pm

@ Fisa, I wish I could say more but unwrapped it all up very nicely.

• ibkgeorge

November 18, 2014 at 2:07 am

heheheh so true

12. de Penxil

November 7, 2014 at 3:52 pm

simple and real…I love their smiles. wish you a beautiful marital bliss.

13. Ada

November 7, 2014 at 3:52 pm

so lovely, congrats OC

14. LotusFlower

November 7, 2014 at 4:01 pm

Why am I smiling from ear to ear like I know them??
    I love the pics! They look so calm and lovely!

15. janetheo

November 7, 2014 at 4:04 pm

Congrats Bro,you picked the right jackpot lol she’s very natural l♡̷̴̬̩̃̊v̲̅є̲̣̥. Her crisma. God bless your union Amen.

16. talker

November 7, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Boring… **yawns****

17. feggy

November 7, 2014 at 4:12 pm

Simple & cute! This is one of the best pre-wedding pics have seen so far…God bless your union!!!!

18. VeryAngryNigerian

November 7, 2014 at 4:13 pm

*Sigh* ok some of you just need to chill. So this young man is engaged to this young woman and all of sudden, it’s a sin to wear peruvian hair, fix your nails etc. Peruvian-hair wearing girls too get engaged everyday. If this young man prefers a naturalista, that doesn’t make those that don’t want to be natural less attractive for lack of a better word. What is wrong with some of you ppl? A man not meant to be yours is not meant to be yours whether you are porcelain-beyonce-looking or deeper-life bible weilding looking woman.
    And please why is it such a big deal because a man is marrying a woman? it’s like y’ll make it seem the girl just won a grammy award, she’s just getting married for goodness sakes. Marriages happen everyday what’s the big deal? Ehn? Instead of y’ll to pray for wisdom on their behalf as they venture into this challenging journey called marriage, y’ll are here assuming how she looks was what landed her the almighty cookie…. I dongerrit!!!
    Some of you better stick to your wigs and don’t think yanking it off will make your long term bf propose, if he does a “ben johnson” on you instead, no come cry on BN ooo… A man who will love you will love you, hair, skin, nails or not.

• Ephi

November 7, 2014 at 4:25 pm

VAN haba chill now!!
      No one said it’s a sin to don all the peruvian wigs etc etc, it’s a free world, as long as you are comfortable in your skin, abi what’s the problem?! Just rejoice with them / wish them well and get a move on 🙂

• VeryAngryNigerian

November 7, 2014 at 4:44 pm

You bet!!

• Fisa

November 7, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Madam very angry Nigerian moderation is key!!!!! I know lots of girls who go out of their way to buy human hair, LV shoes and Hermes bag just to catch a man’s attention. They go out of their way in the sense that they cant afford these items and they go into debt or even borrow money just to look good. Am not saying you shouldnt look nice or wear make up. I wear make up and i wear good fashionable clothes but in this generation of ours, women do a lot of things just to catch a man’s attention and not because of themselves.
      Look Good, dress well but always check ur MOTIVE. Dont out-do yourself or go into debt all in the name of attracting potential suitors.
      A man that will stay will stay.

• VeryAngryNigerian

November 7, 2014 at 5:01 pm

@Fisa You are assuming the only reason this man engaged this woman is because she doesn’t do all those things you mentioned.I have seen runz girls in Hijab (veil) no makeup and things and they go out of their way to catch their preys. I have seen men marry women because they are plain looking/ plain-jane and saw hell in their marriages. Whereas the worldly looking woman he left behind turned out to be the best wife to another man.Marriages\relationships no be about looks oo. You will realise once you get into it none of those matters.
      Anyway live and let live. If someone wants to look like a real life barbie doll, let them, if they want to look natural, let them. You, unfortunately can’t determine what is moderate or not. For example some people might say why buy a bugatti, it’s a waste of money, moderation is key, why not get a corvette?. In the same vein, another person could say to such ppl why use a blackberry phone, it’s a waste of money, why can’t you use an Nokia 3310?
      Some guys don’t get turned on unless their women pile on make-up oo, and for some na automatic “machine-gun” disabler…if u know what I mean 😀

• Mz Socially Awkward...

November 7, 2014 at 6:18 pm

@Fisa, sorry for chipping in a word here but I have a question for you. What about the way OC looks? Is that also up for discussion? My thoughts are that if we’re going to drag perceptions based on people’s looks into this, let me be frank about the hair OC’s sporting – if my mumsie see that kain hairstyle gracing her future son-in-law’s scalp, she for carry me go one corner, ask me whether the man never see comb to buy for market.

Of course, I will then have to caution her on the basis that the man’s hairstyle has no bearing on what kind of husband he will become and hopefully, you get my point. Whatever those women that you know are doing to get themselves noticed by men, well… that has no bearing on their ability to secure amazingly happy relationships/marriages. Unproven statistics show that some men seem to love all of that so who are we to say it won’t pay off?

And lets not stop remembering that rules of “how to attract and retain romantic attention” apply not just to women but also to men.

Here’s wishing OC and Ibukun every happiness as they celebrate their big day tomorrow and a loving, blessed union thereafter.

• cos I say so

November 7, 2014 at 7:47 pm

Err I beg to differ
      Methinks that ladies dress up to impress each other
      If ur overall look is good enough for the particular taste,darling…”most” men ain’t interested if it’s Louis Vuitton or aba made

• Tittie

November 8, 2014 at 6:41 pm

Muuah

• kuuks

November 10, 2014 at 5:41 pm

Actually I believe the reason why most people are assuming wearing weaves and putting on make up isn’t going to get u a man is because a lot of people were expecting OC’s wife to look all made up with Peruvian weaves but she instead came out otherwise. Thus the conclusion that looking plain or simple is gonna get u a man.

Personally I believe looks can be deceiving. Not wearing weaves does not make you any less shallow than you already are and vice versa. It all boils down to being confident in your own skin. Its about appreciating what you have and flaunting it. So I believe we should all stop judging women who wear 32″ peruvian weaves and put on mac make up as shallow or wateva.

Being yourself and being confident in your skin is actually a beautiful trait most men find attractive about women. So wear your weaves and make up all you want. Being deep is not synonymous with your outward appearance eventho people tend to think like that.

19. Zee

November 7, 2014 at 4:23 pm

Awww congrats . Sooo inlove

20. wunmi

November 7, 2014 at 4:28 pm

but peeps like seriously do we think we’d end up with these celebs we crush on sef. Sometimes I sit and wonder if I’ll ever meet them talk less of to date or even marry them. Abeg make I no kill myself for guys who will eventually marry someone else.*I digress* Congrats OC & Ibukun. There’s something serene, warm & loveable about Ibukun. Happy for both of u mehn. Have a blissful & peaceful life together

21. glamB

November 7, 2014 at 4:28 pm

Biko that is his taste ok. I love my ruby woo and Peruvian hair…my boo appreciates my glamness. Ladies be yourself simple or over the top 🙂

Congrats OC and Ibukun

22. Amarachi

November 7, 2014 at 4:32 pm

How does this photo make her a naturalist? Maybe, she didn’t have the time to fix her hair, before the engagement photo shoot. Happy married life OC!!!

• ceetoo

November 7, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Abi oooo… it is two days to the wedding… by two days to my wedding my hair was a complete mess… and so were my eyebrow cos i was keeping it all for the hair dresser and makeup artist respectively to sort out night before and morning of wedding… you wan try the weave on the wedding day? This might be this lady’s case. Abeg leave matter this picture does not tell much.

23. chu

November 7, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Is it me or does her side view remind me of Gabrielle Union?

• Cee

November 7, 2014 at 5:15 pm

No it doesn’t!!!!

• Bide

November 8, 2014 at 1:22 am

Lmao..

24. benny

November 7, 2014 at 5:02 pm

U people are thinking u are exalting this lady but in truth this is getting offensive. A lot of u are basically saying “if oc can marry this ‘plain’ girl…” without even thinking about it. What someone does with their hair and all is now key to getting husband? Can’t women live without being judged by their ability to catch man?
    Meanwhile, at least 90% of the BREATHTAKING weddings and photoshoots we ooooh and ahhhhh to on bella naija are from the long weave wearing girls.
    When will I ever read a comment like “this OC, no custom Tom Ford, no range rover, no audemars, no properties on the island and yet he nabbed a girl like Ibukun”? WHEN???

• VeryAngryNigerian

November 7, 2014 at 5:19 pm

My dear GBAM. In my japanese accent ,Tain Ju! Ibukun won a grammy because she nabbed OC who happens to be Bill Gate’s first son and also graduated cumme laude from Harvard University plus a host of other achievements. The struggle is very real when it comes to this marriage stuff.

• benny

November 7, 2014 at 6:39 pm

I couldn’t have said it any better. I am so disgusted. Everything I have achieved in life, my preferences, how I love to look; every damn thing will be judged by my ability to nab a man. No one is paying attention to the man im nabbing. No offence to OC. These people have an obvious attraction to each other. Ibukun loves oc, oc loves ibukun. That and whatever other reason btw them is why they are getting married. Those of you with self esteems lower than an octopus’ resting place that live and die to be picked like prize cows at an agricultural fair should allow other women to breath. Jeeeeeeeeeeez…

• Idomagirl

November 7, 2014 at 6:17 pm

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chop knuckle for this comment!

• Mz Socially Awkward...

November 7, 2014 at 6:20 pm

“When”, indeed… I’d have said to watch this space but you just might be in for a looooooong thing.

• Lin

November 7, 2014 at 6:41 pm

My dear talk true, r u not suprised Oc Ukeje ended up with someone who looks so simple, Let d truth be told, she actually looks like a plain Jane, which so many people wouldnt have guessed that someone as hawt as Oc will go for,if na Dbanj sef,i for no shock, bcos most guys that brag about women, always end up marrying for character and virtue and not looks, for Oc, and the way it was all hidden, we all expected a drop dead gorgeous and intelligent Lady, she’s pretty but not drop dead gorgeous and I’m sincerely happy for them both but this is a serious eye opener for those of us that think we have to be a certain height, weight, have an hour glass shape to get the attention of d a correct bobo,nothing like being content with who God has made you to be.

• benny

November 7, 2014 at 9:01 pm

“For those of us…” meaning u have accepted that u think u have to do extra to nab a man. I feel sorry for you

• Idomagirl

November 8, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Some of you are acting as if this OC is Channing Tatum or Idris Elba. Where’s all this hotness you people are crying over? If he wasn’t famous would you spare him a second glance? All this shade and talk about her appearance, what about his looks?

25. Ephi

November 7, 2014 at 5:35 pm

O ga o, amazing how a thread has derailed from this beautiful couple getting married to “what it takes or doesn’t take to nab a man”
    Undefused anger is a bad thing, lol.

26. chinwe

November 7, 2014 at 5:45 pm

Have no idea who this guy is but he is a fine man ☺. Congrats to the both of ya.

27. philomena obiano

November 7, 2014 at 5:45 pm

luvly couple, wish dem HML

28. O

November 7, 2014 at 5:55 pm

They look like buddies! Happy married life <3

29. Modella

November 7, 2014 at 6:43 pm

[email protected] all the comments especially Nicole..pls am here for more comments.BN no censor oo

30. brownchocolate

November 7, 2014 at 7:17 pm

Oh see my OC! Getting married! Congrats guy! I must say OC has to be one of Naija’s finest! And I mean that in every sense of the word! Very down to earth and personable. Cheers to your union! May you celebrate many annivesaries and may your marriage be fruitful! To OC & Ibukun!

31. Oyin

November 7, 2014 at 7:21 pm

@Fisa….lol

32. Oyin

November 7, 2014 at 7:21 pm

@Nicole….no doll; you dont have too…just being yourself is enough

33. Oyin. www.letoyinspeak.com

November 7, 2014 at 7:22 pm

@Opensesame Everyone looks very good esp.wedding related thangs so regardless of what she will look like on her wedding day…this right here, right now is diffy in a very ” i am beyond…high on weed way” DOPE!!! congrats to you both esp to OC

• Open Sesame

November 7, 2014 at 11:46 pm

Oyin, Lol I’m not sure what this has to do with my comment. My point was to Fisa who was making it sound like Ibukun’s lack of weave, lashes & nails was a reflection of her character. And I asked what her point will be when her wedding pictures arrive and she has a weave and all that.

I just don’t see how one’s looks are a reflection of their character.

Btw, I have a sneaky suspicion they took this pics last minute to satisfy us (yes me included) who will not let them rest with comments like ‘Is he marrying himself, where is the picture of the bride na?’

The pictures are beautiful and she is a beautiful woman.

Happy married life OC & Ibukun.

34. Oyin. www.letoyinspeak.com

November 7, 2014 at 7:26 pm

@VeryangryNigerian
    No one is saying others are bad, I personally dont make up like that but I would totally go Rupaul/drag for my engagement phoot shoot…the point is, its is different and its really kinda cool,its very different and you know that based on all your post…thats all

xoxo
    VeryHappyNigerian..wink wink

35. Firm

November 7, 2014 at 7:26 pm

Oh Lord, give me some love. Congrat OC

36. Oyin. www.letoyinspeak.com

November 7, 2014 at 7:27 pm

This post is filled with the most hillarious comments I have ever seen. lol

Congrats again OC &ITB

37. mamamia

November 7, 2014 at 7:50 pm

Note: for future reference, Women buy these things to oppress themselves not men! It is not always about men you know…

• nicole ginzarly

November 10, 2014 at 11:34 am

so true

38. sibo

November 7, 2014 at 7:52 pm

Congrats to them!!! I think she is so beautiful! 🙂 May God bless their union.

39. Hmmmmm

November 7, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Oga oh. So because OC is a celebrity his hawt, his fine, his this, his that blah blah blah. There’s nothing special abt him his job is just on Tv. I think Ibukun is more good looking than OC self. All this hype abt these single guys on TV self tire me they live regular life behind the camera oh…… Congrats to the new couple!

• hmmmm

November 7, 2014 at 10:43 pm

He’s*

40. Blaqgurlrock

November 7, 2014 at 9:12 pm

Oh my days OC Ukeje is getting married!!!! **sobbing** I have been crushing on OC since the days of Next Movie Star, congrats to you both. Girl you are beautiful don’t mind the haters. Wish you guys a very very happy married life.

• Ona

November 8, 2014 at 3:54 am

Get ur basic arse outta here with that “hater” trash! U people have made me despise that word “hater” because its the most misused word in the average nigerian’s vocabulary! The two differing opinions on this comment section has nothing to do with Ibukun directly and no one here is taking shots at her. I hate when u small minded lots just summarize and jump into conclusion calling people haters and such when its clear u’re the one that lack comprehension!

41. *Real* Nice Anon

November 7, 2014 at 9:28 pm

Nigerians LOVE to focus on the wrong things. As you lot are jumping on the wrong tangent remember that:
    Not every married woman is kind.
    Not every married woman knows how to cook.
    Not every married woman is smart, wise, funny.
    Not every married woman is God fearing.
    Some of the mean spirited people we meet out and about in world; someone married them.
    Ultimately, as you are weave wearing, braids, eyebrows snatched for Chineke, body 100% or not so 100%, makeup laid, natural hair, buzz cut etc. There is someone out there who will love and appreciate you as you are. We all love different things. I don’t understand it when my fellow women group all us in one and try to tell us what men like. Take several seats and occupy it well.

• Idomagirl

November 8, 2014 at 7:45 pm

Tell them o! Nigerians think that a wedding ring is a sign of sainthood.

42. nene

November 7, 2014 at 9:29 pm

biko leave the girl alone. what is so special about OC? they both seem normal and average, like an average nigerian couple

• Idak

November 8, 2014 at 8:07 am

Gbam!!

43. Eugenia

November 7, 2014 at 9:38 pm

Congrats OC and Ibukun. I

44. tinnnnnnu29

November 7, 2014 at 10:01 pm

Hillarious comment today o.let not forget she be candian person too o,lol

45. Idak

November 7, 2014 at 10:53 pm

OC himself needs to shave and also consider a haircut. I wonder why no one has noticed how unkempt he looks in the pics.
    Mout importantly, may God’s best envelope their union.

46. bukola oke

November 7, 2014 at 10:55 pm

Congratulations Ibukun, really happy for you. Happy Married Life.Enjoy yourself dear.

47. NNENNE

November 7, 2014 at 11:24 pm

Lovely couple. HML.

48. MsBlossom

November 8, 2014 at 12:06 am

When will people stop judging others? Eeeeeh, OC guy found love , whether the babe had a beat-up face or not. Babe keeping a natural look is not also a guarantee for a wifey material either, It’s beyond that. Society is always putting pressure on women, what about the men? Mtcheeeeeeeew , People should do what works for them.
    HML to the couples.

49. Sunky

November 8, 2014 at 12:30 am

My Mooma told me once “it doesn’t matter what you have on your head>>>What matters is what’s inside of it…Happy Married Life OC Ukeje and Ibukun…God Bless

50. Just me

November 8, 2014 at 12:41 am

So pre wedding shoot are the thing now…huh
    Well I guess I should do that when my turn comes.
    They both look happy together. I do love her natural look. However, that shouldn’t take away from others who prefer the extra glam for such moments.
    To each their own and what works for them.

51. concerned9ja

November 8, 2014 at 2:12 am

Nollywood Actors on average tend to marry serious minded women..the Comedians go for the more glamorous look…
    All in all….good character is priceless and ones spiritual life should never be undermined. when it comes to sustaining a marriage..
    I personally knew I had to change if not I would have lost someone so precious…no shame in that…God sent people don’t just drop from the sky everyday..
    What you see as your lifestyle and right might be harmful to the other person’s sensibilities and probably their value system.
    HML to the new couple in town….

52. Nonyeb

November 8, 2014 at 3:00 am

Realistic looking woman. Not the usual Barbie spec that makes you wonder.

53. phaty betara

November 8, 2014 at 9:36 am

They look really good ^_^. They seem like best friends and that’s what’s important. I dunno what the fuss about her natural look is all about. Seriously guys. Wish them well and drop the issue.

54. miss max

November 8, 2014 at 10:38 am

Ooooooooooooooooh… i just like the fact that he found his bride outside of 9ger entertainment circle. i pray for a lasting union and let no ‘irreconcilable difference’ do them part.

55. Noms

November 8, 2014 at 11:54 am

Congrats OC.
    My comment has been withdrawn>

56. TK

November 8, 2014 at 3:38 pm

I remember ibukun from QC days very intelligent easy going girl, her mum was a very strict teacher in QC back then. All you ranting about her looks this babe has always been on natchy from secondary school days. OC is a very lucky chap and I hope you don’t mess up cos your looks kinda deceives you but all the same I wish you both a very happy and long lasting union. Congrats Ibukun Bickersters and OC Ukeje.

57. Atinuke

November 10, 2014 at 4:23 am

She is a well trained girl from a responsible home.. Daughter of Mrs. Togonu bickersteth…I’m happy for her.

58. Personally

November 10, 2014 at 3:01 pm

Personally, i love girls like this!
    I love very natural ladies and most of my colleagues do.

In as much as men run after the uptight ones, its for fun and side things.
    When they are ready for marriage, they know the ones in whom they can find peace, a home and everlasting joy.

I know what i want.
    Ibukun is an example

59. uju

November 11, 2014 at 3:08 pm

hehehehe….#HowToNabaGuy Part 1…watch out for part 2…..na wa oo…..so my assignment in this world is to learn the art of catching a man’s attention??…Chukwu ekwe kwana…