News

Shocking Video shows Nanny “flinging”, “beating”, “kicking” & “Stepping on” Toddler

rogue nannyIt is every parent’s worst nightmare! This shocking video of a nanny beating, flinging and generally physically abusing a small child.
While the source of the video has not been confirmed, online commenters have speculated that the video was shot on a nanny cam by a concerned parent in Uganda.

This is so harrowing.

In Nigeria, unlicensed nannies and “housegirls” are a popular choice for parents. We hear so many terrible stories about physical and sexual abuse. This video is another reminder of this. Be vigilant about who you appoint to care for your child.

**Viewer Discretion Advised**

Part 1

A video posted by @datgirlviv on

Part 2

A video posted by @datgirlviv on

Part 3

A video posted by @datgirlviv on

Part 4

A video posted by @datgirlviv on

Part 5

A video posted by @datgirlviv on

1. ruth

November 22, 2014 at 9:27 am

omg!!!! like wtf!!! who would do that to a child, beating her with torch light??? I would have that woman arrested and locked up for the rest of her life!!!!! like seriously…. she’s just a child for God’s sakes, like is it her fault she vomited ??? people are the worst!!!!

2. french naira

November 22, 2014 at 9:48 am

Imma whoop your aszz! U carry a. Baby for 9months for some1 to do this? Not forgetx she might be stayx with u, eatx ur meals, n u still pay her. They usually say there r two sides to a story but we dont or i dont need to know the other side. This is a HARMLESS KID. WHAT IF SHE WLD HAVE DIED?

• zeb

November 22, 2014 at 3:07 pm

she actually wants this baby dead. chikena

• Leah

November 22, 2014 at 5:57 pm

Did you see the part where she stepped on the child? I screamed so hard my colleague rushed in my office to see what was wrong. Unbelievable!

• Aisha

November 24, 2014 at 5:12 pm

it would be a miracle if the child survived it!

3. kiki

November 22, 2014 at 9:57 am

all i can ask as i asked before is who was with the camera? i really hope it was a nanny cam oh…. im not even a mother yet but i have nieces and nephews.. no b all witches dey fly for night sha

• Latifa

November 22, 2014 at 6:08 pm

The camera was placed in a particular position ….like a CCTV camera. I’m sure the idiot didn’t know about the cam. I heard the girl’s dad beat the nanny to the extent that she was rushed into an Icu and later sentenced to 3 years imprisonment…..it happened in Uganda.

• zeb

November 23, 2014 at 9:07 am

3 years for this gruesome act by this daylight witch, cmon she deserves more, they should have given her an everlasting mark first and pluc out ha 2 eyes because believe me when she comes out she will make anor baby pay dearly for her imprisonment

4. Funx

November 22, 2014 at 10:07 am

Speechless. Hmmmn, I will definitely kill her. Oloriburuku bastard.

5. Mrs Diamond

November 22, 2014 at 10:19 am

Omg!!! Am crying so loud right now..This is why am scared of nannies…And I advice ppl to treat theirs well buy them clothes Dash dem money sometimes Don’t hit Dem no matter what… That way they will not have d mind to treat ur kids badly And if u feel That nanny is not good change her asap..#God this is really sad

• anonymous

November 22, 2014 at 3:04 pm

some of them are just wicked, no matter how you take care of them. my uncle had to force the help to complete her secondary school education, each time he bought clothes for his children he bought for her. she was forced to write jamb and when she said she was not interested in furthering she was asked what she wanted to do and she said catering and they said they would send her to a catering school which she refused to attend. she maltreated my autistic cousin, hitting her head and teeth in the bathroom, each time the mum came back from work and asks why there were bruises on her face and body she would say the girl fell, right now my cousin has no front teeth and guess what, my cousin was saved by an illiterate young girl that was brought from a remote village who looked for someone that can speak her dialect to translate to my uncle and his wife what the help does in their absence and the only time this gal ate was wen her parents were in the house, she would eat the girl’s food and say my cousin ate everything and more.

• KEITH

November 23, 2014 at 10:29 pm

i wudnt want to say all maids are like her.the type of jobs we do that make us busy day one to day last are the ones that bring and attach us to such situations.A maid can never give he same care the mother could have given.Thats why some mothers decide to stay home and take care of their children till they can some how get to a boarding school or to an infantry where they can be picked in the evening

Most maids have become maids not becoz its there option but becoz they got no choice so such will end up mistreating your kids.In this specific case its hard to tell if the maid’s brain is straight

• Peggy

November 23, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Yes, I cried too. My body and hands were shaking. This is brutality to a child at its worst. She is a pig! Why should someone buy domestic help clothes, etc.? She is paid a salary to care for a defenseless child, not brutalize the child, and you talk about buying clothes and other forms of bribery. No, kick someone like that out of your home if you have to bribe them with gifts in addition to a salary to do their job. You could give them the world and they would still brutalize your child. When I see things like this I say if you have a husband it is better to be poorer and stay home and care for your babies.

6. Blessed

November 22, 2014 at 10:22 am

have the gates of HELL been UNLOCKED?

i cant wrap my head around this at all. i am just glad ( and this is really rare for me to be happy at someones misfortune )she is in wheelchair crippled from the severe beating the father of the baby gave her, i do hope its true.

there are many instances that baby could have died.
    1. while feeding her, she beats her and when little ones cry, their breathing is not as regular as it should be, that itself is dangerous and then she goes ahead to force more food into her mouth, almost choking the girl. i could see from the video that the baby was having a hard time breathing. it was necessary for the baby to have vomited.( not like there is anything wrong with vomiting)

2. she flung that baby on the ground, face down from the chair. all i could just think about was broken bones, ruptured organs from her enormous weight she put on that baby. i heard that baby is getting better but all the examinations necessary in this world must be carried out, every single one of them.

thank God for the parents quick thinking, they must have suspected something and decided to check it out.

this just confirms my logic that my house will be wired completely, i mean completely. every single room in the house will be watched if i ever have to get help. i dont care if you call me paranoid, my dear, i have had enough, from molestation to attempted murder. the only places i will spare video coverage will be the bathrooms and toilets but audio coverage go dey.

many times, children give subtle signs of abuse but we might be so oblivious or tired as to notice it.
    1. the child is suddenly withdrawn, your once happy baby is always sulking, no longer the bubbly child
    2. some excessive crying when you need to leave him/her with the nanny
    3. constant bruises with foolish explanations as to how they got there.
    4. child starts bedwetting, doing poorly in school
    5. child is so happy to see you when you return and would refuse to let go of you.
    6. looks at the nanny with fear.
    these are just some, you know your child more than anyone. parents these days attribute every change in behaviour to stages of growing up or just one of those things. ( i know this very well because i was been molested by our neighbours sons ( sons oo, not one, not two) and unfortunately, my mum saw my withdrawal and poor grades as me misbehaving for nothing and not studying. she doesnt know this uptil now but i dont blame her, i am actually free from the trauma now, thank God for the holy spirit)

finally, have sessions with your children as frequently as possible where they can speak freely about anything, no judgements. seek their opinions and you might be surprised what you will dig out in that very perfect house of yours.

may God help us, Amen

• Mero

November 25, 2014 at 8:40 am

Amen

• phoebe wanjiku

November 25, 2014 at 11:21 am

It sure is a traumatizing occurrence to a child at whatever stage of life they are in. For some parents though its hard to notice the signs above since they may at most have a day with their child and on that specified day the nanny is given an off. What i think should be done is that you should get a nanny before birth to grow with the child and you will get to know if they adore children, because, if not, be sure your child will go through hell. Phoebe Wanjiku

7. Scared homosapien

November 22, 2014 at 11:06 am

Give me just 5minutes with that she-devil, just 5minutes! Agam aku ya Ihe tinker kuru pan (I will beat her how tinker beat the pan).

• zeb

November 22, 2014 at 2:50 pm

lmao, your comment got me laffing, but my dear i know this is nt a laffing matter cos i feel so terrible and sick for that baby right now

8. bruno

November 22, 2014 at 11:16 am

this is how most nigerian mothers treat their kids. its the truth. so pls stop acting all surprised.

• AW

November 22, 2014 at 11:22 am

Perhaps yours did or you are just making a generalised statement to get a reaction out of people! My mum never ever treated me that way and I have never treated my kids in that manner. Do you know what 9months with hard labour is? Only a possessed emotionally distant mother would do that. How dare you equate all Nigerian mothers to that animal?

• adura abiamo

November 23, 2014 at 9:02 pm

I quite agree with you no sane parent will ever do that. Most of the Nannies and Maids have never experienced care nor being loved so what they don’t have they cannot give. Many got where they are due lack and most of them bear hatred which makes them a vessel of develish operations. The selfish and careless attitude of many parents who gets lazy leaving almost all aspect of their responsibilies to the Maid have not helped matters. Under no circumstance should a baby be left with these set of people unguarded. If not for anything, to forestal negative inheritances of both spirtual and physical disabilities. This should be a reawakening incidence to put us on our toes.

• mrs chidukane

November 22, 2014 at 11:37 am

Bruno,i’m sorry your mum treated you that way. Mine didn’t. In fact I can remember the first time my mom ever flogged me and it was in my SS1 and afterwards she sat down and cried with me. In my lifetime my mom has slapped me twice and flogged me once. My siblings were only flogged that one time cos we all misbehaved together and almost cost her her job. And believe me I was a handful as a child, I remember when I was in primary 5 telling my parents they would regret shouting at me and packing my bag that I would leave their house for them.They just laughed at me. No child or even adult deserves to be treated this way. I couldn’t even watch the video, wicked person.

• bruno

November 22, 2014 at 11:54 am

nigerians and their poor brains.someone speaks against rape, automatically nigerians will say that person was raped, someone speaks out against Hiv, and immediayely everyone will start saying that peson has Hiv. now I have spoken out against domestic violence against kids in nigeria and everybody has tagged me and said my parents beat me. smh

we all know the violence nigerians kids recieve from their parents/house masters/teachers/seniors in secondary etc. u can deny it and run away from the truth thats ur problem

• AW

November 22, 2014 at 12:30 pm

Go back and re-read your earlier comment. You made a generalised statement about Nigerians mothers. Now you are saying that Nigerians have poor brains because we are not psychic enough to read your mind and understand that your intention was to write about domestic violence suffered by Nigerian children. Wow Bruno! You really do expect a lot from us! We shall work hard on our psychic abilities, perhaps one day we shall become super humans and never fall short in your eyes.#brunohasgivenusatask# #bettergettoit#

• mrs chidukane

November 22, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Bruno please don’t act brand new. You have said on this blog how your parents mistreated you even though you tried or did everything right at home. I think it was on the Dear bella thread where the woman was complaining that. her only daughter is not girly. You may and could be said to have a poor brain but I do not and I daresay majority of the people who comment here are accomplished and do not have poor brains either. It’s either your parents mistreated you or they did not and you lied about it to gather sympathy in which case you ought to keep better track of your lies boo boo. And like you American wannabe have taken to saying, bye felicia!

• Diuto

November 23, 2014 at 4:48 pm

Keep writing daft statements. Bella needs 2 block u permanently.

• Kdot

November 22, 2014 at 12:35 pm

Bruno is disturbed. Speak for yourself. My mum didn’t treat me like this. She is the best mom alive

• bruno

November 22, 2014 at 12:38 pm

many of u people are capable of doing what this woman did, some of u are even capable of doing worse. so pls u are not fooling me or anyone with ur sympathetic comments. nigerians are brutal especially when it comes to kids.

• bruno

November 22, 2014 at 12:49 pm

@AW, u are a liar. I said most nigerian mothers, I didnt say all. you can not handle the truth.

• passsingby

November 23, 2014 at 5:26 pm

guy even when you’ve been outed as a liar, You did say your parents abused you. it is your own parents that are wicked. speak for yoursel joor.

• zeb

November 22, 2014 at 2:46 pm

no mother would treat her child this way bruno, no matter how she hates that child,is either they abandon the child or even abort before the child is born, but no mother would step on her toddler and hit them with such a heavy object.. if yours treated you that way, am so sorry u were unfortunate to be one out of trillions

• MT

November 22, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Unfortunately Zeb that’s a generalization. There are mothers who do this. All you need to do is google it. There are mothers who have killed their children. It’s a fact. The ratio might be small but it’s definitely not 0.

• mariah

November 22, 2014 at 5:13 pm

Bruno, I do not think it’s fair that you say that about Nigerian mothers. Do not insult everybody just because you have had to chance of meeting normal people in your life. Don’t force me to insult you. What that dog of a maid did to that poor child should attract sympathy and not stupid comparisons like the one you just made. Am not even Nigerian but your senseless comment angers me. As for that maid, you she- demon, may the devil you serve add a trillion years of misery to your life. What did that child to do you that you should treat her lower than you would treat a dog?. When I tell people some humans are products of Satan – their mothers, people say I have a bad mouth, but in all honesty, would anybody deny that this maid is such a product???. Shame be upon this maids generation for all the years to come.

• Peggy

November 23, 2014 at 3:48 pm

I hope you are not serious.

• Diuto

November 23, 2014 at 4:45 pm

U r weird. Even if a mum beats her child does she stand on her n slap b4 n afta she throws up. Abi na how ya mama beat u?

• Emma Boadi

November 24, 2014 at 10:34 am

nigerian mothers stand on their kids, kick them like the way this girl did

• vanitha

November 24, 2014 at 1:20 pm

well it is surprising to us that’s not nigerian so please don’t say things like this – thank you so much – i refuse to believe that most moms treat their bbz this way —- only 10 out of 100 does not constitute for most moms.

• Grace

November 25, 2014 at 10:32 am

Assuming you are a Nigerian to make such a sure comment about Nigerian mothers. Please don’t be surprised and continue on hiring your nanny when one day you find out she abuses your child. Alternatively, if you are the parent yourself, you may abuse your child all you wish or let your wife abuses her, but please don’t be surprised when you are reported to the police by your neighbors.

• kemfash

November 26, 2014 at 11:13 am

U. Must be. A wicked person for sending such comment or u r a father to one wicked maid,idiot

9. pepsin

November 22, 2014 at 11:44 am

This nanny looks pregnant. Hope she doesn’t intend to kill this child and take over the house. Or she need to taken to a psychiatric center.

10. i no send

November 22, 2014 at 12:24 pm

bruno has forgotten to take his or her meds this morning again……maybe cos of the beating he got as a kid

11. Aijay.....

November 22, 2014 at 12:25 pm

OMG why did I watch this. This is just sick. So wicked. What does the baby know. I was just crying. I don’t know why I watched this. This lady must not go unpunished. This is sad. This is what they do to ones kids and when you see an injury on their body the nanny will say she does not know meanwhile they are the cause.

In this day of technology it’s either you install nanny cam or send babies to creche. My God this is just horrible.

Just remembered her climbing that fragile body. God please protect our kids from these demons.

12. Linsey

November 22, 2014 at 12:28 pm

Mr Bruno I agree with you, I myself was physically abused by my own father….. Fact

13. gerald

November 22, 2014 at 1:55 pm

Unbelievable. Just pray for the child.

14. zeb

November 22, 2014 at 2:39 pm

Lord have mercy, what the hell is this world turning into. her intention is to kill that baby i swear, is jus that the baby is really strong and God is by her. OMG, i just cnt stop screaming

15. Bokun

November 22, 2014 at 3:11 pm

I did not watch the clip as I am sure it would contain some very traumatic scenes. However I just can’t understand how these parents could have concerns about this nanny so much so that they go to the lengths of investing in a hidden camera but couldn’t think about putting in some protecting factors around the child. I just can’t understand the fact that parents would for one instant suspect that a person is abusing their child and then continue to let that person have access to that child. Na craze!. The camera cannot protect the child, why couldn’t they have stationed a person there who could have stopped the abuse. Was it really necessary letting that child get abused in order to get it on camera. For what!? I honestly despair for some parents. It’s a big fat crying shame. The parents of this child are just as guilty of abuse as this nanny,, guilty of not protecting this child, they were very neglectful. Nonsense. Small time they would call the nanny a demon possessed witch, excusing themselves of their bad parenting, which exposed this child to this abuse. Sickening.

• Nahum

November 22, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Thank you o!!!!! This is what I have been shouting since. Cameras do not protect the child!! Cameras do not prevent the abuse!!!! The child would already have been abused by the time you find out!! Women please, find a good creche and take your little ones there abeg. Especially if they can’t speak. This baby should not have gone through this trauma just for video evidence. Sorry will not take away the physical and mental scars

• bruno

November 22, 2014 at 5:17 pm

@nahum. are u telling me if this same nanny worked at the creche she wont be beating and harming kids. pls keep shut.

parents install cameras in ur houses so u can monitor what ur nanny or piano teacher etc are doing with ur kids when u are not there.

the way some of u think.

• bruno

November 22, 2014 at 5:13 pm

what are u saying. u are talking like the parents knew the nanny was maltreating and beating their child. pls just shut up. I know u are full of rage but dont let ur anger hinder ur thinking.

parents are curious and they want to know what the nanny or piano teachers or tutors do with their kids. if the parents knew their child was being beaten they wont have left their child alone with the nanny.

• bruno

November 22, 2014 at 5:24 pm

they should have stationed a person there to stop the abuse. what!!! this is tge dumbest comment I have ever read. so the parents shoukd have hired another person to be monitoring the nanny, after they finished hiring the nanny to look after their baby.

people on this blog frighten me with theur reasoning.

• Bokun

November 22, 2014 at 8:56 pm

Shut up for a second and let your brain catch up with the venom in your quick fingers. Why will parents install a camera to monitor their children’s care giver, you’ve already answered that. So if you suspect for one second that your hired care giver is maltreating your precious child the first thing you would do would be to use your child as bait to get incriminating evidence, abi!. That’s your logic and an attestment to the sort of upbringing you had, which is also reflected in your uncalled for violent outburst on the Internet. You are bait Bruno always have been alway will be.nthats all you are good for bait, to ensnare people to get responses from them. Normal people don’t use their loved ones as bait. But obviously you don’t realise that. You have the need to crash into people to get a response. Symptomatic of neglect in childhood . I see were you are coming from though. there is no way in hell you would be able to understand another’s point of view. Your standards have been beaten into you by your loving parents. Po child.

• bokun

November 23, 2014 at 10:29 am

Riddle me this, how many stationery cameras do u need to finally bait a child beater. While u play amateur detective how many episode of abuse would your child have suffered before u take action to protect your child. What are the chances of your child undergoing an episode of sustained abuse at the hands of an abuser if the child is home alone with abuser or if the child is in a crèche, were staff are continually supervised. The fact remains that this parent suspected that the child was being abused and did notting to protect the child from further abuse. He got his evidence as well as a damaged child. If anything this video just highlights the dangers of leaving your child alone with unqualified questionable people. It’s a lesson buno so learn from it let this poor child’s suffering not have being all in vain.

• Takanya

November 22, 2014 at 6:09 pm

I agree with completely about this Bruno! I kept wondering the same damn thing. The dad was at work when he saw the video. Why wasn’t someone closer. That kid endured a lot more thsn what we saw on this video before dad got there and had been for some time if he suspected enough to position a camera.
      All I could think if was maybe he wanted to have a reason to best her within an inch of her laugh which and read and hope happened. This video kept me up last night. I had to research until I found the result of this evil act.
      Death is too good for this woman.
      Any person who treats their kids this way needs to be beaten severely and no forgiveness given.

• obi

November 23, 2014 at 12:13 am

yes. i blame the parents. people are ready to hand over their children to just anyone in the pursuit of money. meanwhile they would not entrust, their money, or jewellery without taking out a thorough assessment of the person. They will still handover this child to another crazy person. people like this never learn.

• bruno

November 23, 2014 at 3:22 am

@bokun u are a typical dumb nigerian. ur thinking is so bad. u behave like the parent puporesly put their child in that situation. you are dumb oh, I pity ur kids cause u will poor choices for them. smh and no my parents didnt beat me. but I know u have zero class thats why u will always be ready to make fun of people whose parents abused them.

I dont blame u tho. u are a nigerian and thats what many of u do. someone is blind u make fun of the person. someone is an orphan, immediately u get into an argument with the person u call the person an orphan. u have no class, i know ur type, weak. i wont reply u again . byeee

@obi. u are talking like the parent knew what was in the nanny heart. pls wickedness doesnt show on the face. look at bill cosby who would have guess he was a sexual predator allegedly. I know everyone is looking for someone to blame but its not the parents fault.

• APK

November 23, 2014 at 1:29 am

Maybe in Nigeria, but almost everywhere in world especially in the US its not until your nanny beats your child before you install a nanny cam, its part of the shopping list of expecting a baby. As much as your advise for creche is very apt which is the method i adopt too, my daughters day care as most daycares here in US have camera’s in classroom and give the parents codes to watch at anytime you want. Its not until something horrible happens before you can have a nanny cam at home.

16. bonafide yarns

November 22, 2014 at 3:15 pm

For people who make comments like “‘ treat househelps well and dash them money”, it is extremely laughable that you are under the delusion that it is only househelps that are maltreated that are evil or wicked. My opinion is that every employee should be treated properly treated and paid adequate wages, however there is a corresponding duty for that employee to do their job properly and not harm others.
    There is no excuse for such an inhumane act on the child . Is it not about time that nanny/domestic staff agencies should be registered and regulated in this country .Next thing this sick nanny will relocate to another town ,find an agent and be brought to another home .When asked ”why did you leave your former place of work . answer “‘my former madam go abroad go join her husband. DEMONIC AND EVIL NANNY.
    I hope they charge you to court for attempted murder and you are remanded in kirikiri prison where you will jam real craze. Killing you would be to easy for you , you need to remain alive in a prison and wake up every single day to the consequences of your horrific actions. Animal!!!!

• lala

November 22, 2014 at 4:52 pm

I doubt that this nanny can find a job elsewhere. The power of internet is amazing. Even those in the villages now have access to online services and bad news spreads like wild fire.

17. Oma Oma

November 22, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Jesus!!!!! I’m so mad right now!!!!! This woman should be sentenced to jail with corporal punishment!!!!!!!!!

18. MT

November 22, 2014 at 4:22 pm

OMG! OMG! This is crazy… nothing can warrant this type of abuse! The devil must have built a mansion inside this woman. Wow i pray that child’s spine survived and she has no internal bleeding or organ damage!

I bet you this woman herself has been abused as a child and as an adult. It’s a vicious cycle. The victim often becomes an abuser in one form or another. Bruno is kind of right though, this stuff happens o even from mothers… A mother suffering from post partum depression or one with a mental disorder or blames the child for her woes. Fathers are the worst sometimes… all in the name of discipline because that’s how they were “disciplined” when they were younger. Such news dey this bellanaija too now.

God please send help to all children (in particular), teens, adults going through abuse. Open the eyes of parents to see and understand the pain of their children. Please come to the defense of the helpless! In Jesus’ name.

19. Pk

November 22, 2014 at 4:42 pm

Since morning I avnt been able to watch the full video. I just cant stand watching what’s nxt on dat witch’s action. May God protect all our little ones. Can somebody tell me how the baby is doin nw?

20. mstilii

November 22, 2014 at 4:43 pm

If tha was my child, no doubt, i will be in jail right now, for KILLING that BITCH and slicing her up and feeding it to dogs

21. lala

November 22, 2014 at 4:49 pm

I wouldnt be surprised if this child ended up having internal bleeding. This is devastating beyond words.Totally shocked and bewildered.

22. loulou

November 22, 2014 at 4:58 pm

3 words: EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION.
    If we can, for one second, let go of partying, just for one second and protect our greatest investments ehn!
    There are specialists out there who are certified by a Board, First Aid Trained and accountable to a union for Childcare especially in their formative years.
    Maternity leave length and allowances also needs reform.
    At the very least and in the interim, lets jump this housemaid ship. If and where possible, get a not-so-distant family member to watch your kid. Chances are we will be obligated to respect them and they in turn, us because its a long term relationship.
    Lets use whatever platform we have to fix these things, my good people. Singing lawyers and whatnot.
    Light and Love

• mimie

November 23, 2014 at 6:09 pm

the only thing that can protect ur baby is God at e end of e day. we have to play our part but ultimately it’s God. ya u might say daycare but I’ve heard of satanic daycare centres were children go through the most horrific things. and ya u can get a relative but it’s still not a guarantee. I know a baby who was abused by the dad’s cousin. she was the one minding the child when the mum was at work but she was so rough to him. I just think anyone who does what this maid did is not Normal n just plain evil. there is no excuse. whether she was paid or not whether wateva u can’t do that to a child or to anyone. some people tAke care of other people’s kids for free but don’t mistreat them like that it’s no excuse. I think she is just possessed. I am so traumatised by this video I feel like I need counselling I can’t imagine how the parents feel n how the baby feels if she is still alive. parents lets pray for our children. and do all we can to take care of them

23. deedee

November 22, 2014 at 5:03 pm

I do online retailing by the time all the mums on my bbm watched that video they asked if I sell baby cams. That video is disturbing.

24. Dreadlock

November 22, 2014 at 5:07 pm

This may reassure some people. The baby is doing fine. The nanny is in a wheelchair and fitted with a feeding tube after being beaten severely by the baby’s father. She is currently in jail in Uganda and about to face a charge of attempted murder (upgraded from assault). She could be facing life in prison. After watching that harrowing video I think she deserves multiple life sentences.

25. ATL's finest

November 22, 2014 at 5:50 pm

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!! That’s all I could scream out after the first video! I just could see myself watching it all neither was I able to close my mouth. I swear I do be in jail for shooting her dead if I was the mother of this child. If my daughter is too small to fight for herself, I will fight for her & that’s why it’s called a mom protecting her child.. Infact she needs to be a jail to receive massive beating before I shoot her & her entire family dead. Yes, say I’m wicked. Slapping the child is enough for her to puke.

• ATL's finest

November 22, 2014 at 5:50 pm

Couldn’t

26. Sarah

November 22, 2014 at 6:13 pm

I’m literally crying right now. When the baby was on the floor and she kicked her in the face my heart dropped even more, I just can’t. I swear I would of killed that lady. I would of done the same thing she did to that child but 10x worst. I don’t know how you could be that evil.

27. stella Aliu

November 22, 2014 at 6:49 pm

I never trust anyone when it comes to my children. It’s better to lose the millions as a working mum than subject my kids to this! What a wicked world!

28. Theresa

November 22, 2014 at 7:06 pm

As a mother of two young children, I feel very sad. And I pray the little angel becomes well and whole again.

That said, I want to play the devil’s advocate since the nanny cannot defend herself. Perhaps that young lady was tired from all the chores she may have been doing? Or was in a particularly stressful mood that day, or maybe had some psychological/mental issues… I sometimes get angry and snap at my kids when I am stressed. Thankfully I have never hit them, but you can understand how easy it is to hurt the ones you love when you are not feeling great yourself. Nothing justifies what this nanny did, but sometimes understanding why something happened prevents a repeat of it.

I would also like to encourage mums to take care of their kids until they can speak, before being sent to nursery. You can never be too sure of your maid/househelp. No amount of money in the world can undo a damaged childhood at the hands of a deranged nanny. Careers can be resuscitated or changed, more money can be made in future, but a broken/abused child will need a miracle to become whole again. My 2 kobos

• Peggy

November 23, 2014 at 4:09 pm

IF SHE WAS TIRED, STRESSED OR WHATEVER, SHE SHOULD HAVE CALLED THE PARENTS AND SAID…”I CANNOT DO THIS. I FEAR I MIGHT HURT YOUR CHILD, SO I SHOULD LEAVE.” That is what a normal, caring person would have done. She acted out of the content of her evil heart! We are all stressed to some degree. It is called LIFE. When we are stressed at work we don’t typically beat our bosses or co-workers. ” THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT SHE DID TO THIS BEAUTIFUL BABY. I WILL NOT DEFEND HER. PLEASE DO NO MAKE EXCUSES FOR HER DEMONIC BEHAVIOR!

29. santala

November 22, 2014 at 7:06 pm

Seriously, this maid is literally the only person I would looove to see boko haram handling. Because there is no punishment on earth that will. Ever compensate what she just did. Really?

30. cathy

November 22, 2014 at 8:19 pm

is the baby alive?

• ATL's finest

November 22, 2014 at 9:18 pm

Good question. Even if this baby survives, the baby is definitely gonna ve a fractured bone, trauma etc..

• Joevanni

November 22, 2014 at 10:17 pm

Yea

31. amh

November 22, 2014 at 9:14 pm

@ Bruno. I wont be surprised if u r miss sahara. The uche guy. The transgender. You are so pathetic and you hate yourself and everything nigerian. You are an excuse of a humanbeing. Wankster. Shior.

• bruno

November 23, 2014 at 3:59 am

@amh which church dobu go to. I must ilhave shaded one of ur darling pastors. byee felicia

32. Damilola

November 22, 2014 at 10:17 pm

Jesu Christi o! This woman na winch oo.

33. ivie

November 23, 2014 at 1:18 am

God!can imagine wot she dd to her insyd d rooom whr dere ia no camera

34. Suwa

November 23, 2014 at 1:20 am

I heard the little girl didn’t make it… so sad.

• BellaNaija.com

November 24, 2014 at 2:22 pm

That’s a rumour. Based on the info we have, the child is recovering well.

35. bill

November 23, 2014 at 2:45 am

Logically, sam people on here talk as if they have been with this family for years. How do u know if the child was on vacation or not? Would you say that the parents of this child do not know what is right for their daughter nd so she doesn’t attend any day care centre? Well she does, the issue at hand is how this nanny maltreated the child not about security cameras and how the parents are “irresponsible “. Even if I do not take my kid to a day care centre, does dat mean u have the right to kill my baby, I’m very worried some individuals have knowledge but no wisdom! Attack the issue at hand and stop comparing

36. bill

November 23, 2014 at 2:49 am

If you want to comment on any news u find, make sure u have enough evidence and facts to back u up!

37. TeeUSA

November 23, 2014 at 6:36 am

She must be MISERABLY BARREN!!! #Heartless.

38. So Ug

November 23, 2014 at 6:46 am

This lovely angel is doing well. Maid is on remand in jail and is going to be arraigned in court soon on charges of attempted murder. All of Uganda is in outrage over this and am sure this woman will rot in jail the rest of her miserable life. The baby’s dad beat her up so bad….. She needs a hearing aid.

39. west

November 23, 2014 at 7:16 am

The housemaid is evil, period. And God will punish her. Parents should stop getting all this “necessary evils” when they know they are wicked also. Some parents are too harsh on maids. Accept it or not, some men are abusing their maid sexually: deflower, rape, and even carry out abortion for them with the help of their wives. Some women beat maids helplessly and when u are not at home, they take revenge on you children. E.g. She is 22yrs old woman, how can you take that as an house maid in the first place? Most men has turn their housemaid to barren due to multiple abortions. And you still expect that person to take care of your own child. Some women deliberate get mature maid to help them share there sexual responsibility because of their husband high libido so that the man will not do it outside either you believe it or not. They turn their maid to sex slaves/ machines. Women always cover up their husband in this situation. You may not belief me but to those that do it God will judge and before judgement your innocent children are at the receiving end. May God help us o. Pls don’t misquote me, am not saying that is the case on this matter. I just want you to know that things are happening under the heaven.
    l

40. enna

November 23, 2014 at 11:56 am

This bruno is d dumbest idiot i have encountered. If u were abused as a kid . Deal wif ur issues not every1 had such horrific childhood experiences.. Am really appalled that such insensitive and stupid comments. Y generalize wif nigeria . Dumbo

41. Cynthia

November 23, 2014 at 4:05 pm

@Bruno, I believe u re from Uganda? And D said lady (house help) possibly is Ur sister, and that is why wen u post a comment u dont read Ur write ups or go through them properly b4 posting. U just wanr to be in a hurry to pass a message even you don’t understand what u re posting. U speak and reason from the perspective of a drunk and I just hope u re normal but if u re not then may God restore healing in Ur mind and give u a better knowledge an understanding. My mom is the best mom in the world and even if she disciplined me as a child, it was for my own good, after all its in the Bible that if u spare d rod u will end up spoiling d child, the bible also said THY ROD AND THY STAFF, THY COMFORT ME. So my dear Bruno both the rod and d staff is meant for correction And comfort but not to the extent of Ur ugandaUganda crazy witch wanting to kill a child. Even wen God said dat b4 we can see d kingdom of God, we aught to be like a child and he ajso said that u should allow the little kids to come to me. Wen u read Ur bible u will understand that most of the tragedy u see happening us part of the end time. SPEAK FROM A REASONABLE MIND. Have a Gud day.

42. jannat

November 23, 2014 at 4:48 pm

What a b*tch! !!! She must be mentally sick to torture such a small child…she should be beaten to death…b*tch

43. emmy

November 23, 2014 at 5:03 pm

I watch horror movies and even clips of videos where a human being is either being burnt or slaughtered like a goat but seeing dis videos, d only thing I can say is dat d nanny is obviously sent by d devil or might even be d devil himself….I wish I cud just have a minute with dat nanny, I swear down, I’ll give her d beat down of her life… if I am God, I can never forgive dat evil b*tch.

44. lulu_knaan

November 23, 2014 at 5:35 pm

oh my GOD…this woman deserves to be killed slowly. evil b*tch, i hope its true that the father of the child beat her so bad that she is in a weelchair. i would have beaten her to death

45. angel

November 23, 2014 at 8:16 pm

That nanny is a devil! My God she should rot in jail!!!

46. Lady D

November 23, 2014 at 8:54 pm

I’m close to tears right now. How can a human being be this cruel to a innocent child??? I would had first, given that foolish “nanny” the beating of her life, after I would call the police. #Truth God will punish her a great deal for her actions.

47. bruno

November 24, 2014 at 5:08 am

guilty conscience is catching many of you. if u know ur mother didnt beat u then why are u telling the world to prove what exactly?

all of a sudden every person on bella naija knows bruno and everything that happen during his childhood.

pls dont release an unauthorised biography of my life cause I will sue u.

my true hollywood story wood story would be so interesting. lol

• Patrick

November 24, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Loooool. Bruno you are the one who outs yourself. No one is really interested with your idiotic rantings. But like the true idiot you are you type/talk before your brain cells are ignited. You revealed how much you hate your own parents, your hate for God and your love for sexual perversity, All attention seeking tactics from a pathetic little loser. Now take this to the bank, you are a Godless, faceless one dimensional nonentity. No one is even trying to hear what you are saying not even your mother. No one would want to take sides with a God hating , self hating, lying two face internet troll like yourself. So continue liking your own insane rants, . Please when you publish your tell more lies biography make sure you request they use soft paper. I would love to buy just to wipe my A**** with. Value this comment Bruno its you in a nutshell notting more to add. Your biography is gonna be the shortest in history. Take that to the bank too. Thank me later for giving you some material for your idiot book. If only your mother would talk to you she’ll have told you the same thing for free in the privacy of your cave. Now crawl back under your rock. Oh and some more contribution to your book ,the title should read if you ‘f****kup your kids they could end up like bruno’ the Godless,, selfhating, sexually perversed, Pathetic life of Bruno the sad little Internet troll. You can then reference irokotv, bella were your works are on display.

• Borobaba

December 9, 2014 at 11:12 am

Bruno dear, I agree with your submission about some mother treatment of this kind …This was my comment when I was sharing the video with my wife and my mum was present But both of them says NO its not possible for a mother to treat her child in such manner…I quickly realized its an emotional thing may be I was talking because as a man that never go through the pains in the first place…But no..the fact is, I was talking from experience and exposure not emotional assumption the way the women in my life felt…IT DOES HAPPEN.. But Bruno…not only in Nigeria you don’t single out Nigeria from all the nations of the world.I know its true but Nigerian will not agree with you because you have “”tagged”” them and it sounds like it could ONLY happen here in Nigeria..so make a reasonably fair submission so that, you wouldn’t be flogged out of the blog..lolz

48. Halia

November 24, 2014 at 7:07 am

I stopped watching after the first 2 and then I summed up the courage to find it on YouTube and still couldn’t take it. For once I think all viewers/readers around the world are united in the fact that this low life deserved the ICU beating that the father of this angel served to her upon him finding out ! Yes he did! Put her in a wheelchair! I’ve been LIVID all day at this woman, and women and men like her! I don’t think I’ve ever hated someone so much or poured out curses so fast from my lips! The woman is in a wheelchair while awaiting trial, no lie and I pray she never find peace mind and is tortoured even in prison. The poor angel baby girl suffered broken ribs, but thank God she is ok… #breathbreathsigh #breathbreathsigh

49. chrissie

November 24, 2014 at 7:33 am

the b**ch must die

50. spark

November 24, 2014 at 9:29 am

I want to say i would beat her and show her the video i would seriously kill the hell out of her.

51. JustaGirl

November 24, 2014 at 10:23 am

Please let this baby be thoroughly examined, is all I beg!

52. Ngobaby

November 24, 2014 at 10:59 am

Ha!!! Le nu e! Which kind of stress would make you beat a child like this?! Even our mothers who farmed in the village and underwent all sorts of stress did not beat or flog babies like this. Pls don’t try to make any excuses for the maid. If you say she might have mental issues that’s understandable. But stress/being overworked? Nah!!!

53. John B.

November 24, 2014 at 11:05 am

i swear i regret not been there to save this poor kid. what a monsterous nanny. but i only pray the child survives any injury.

54. db

November 24, 2014 at 11:43 am

A real life Dorothy mill that is what she is… a fictional story with equal impact and trauma. She must be under the possession of some really evil demon and I think she needs help. An exorcist.

55. Taiwo

November 24, 2014 at 11:45 am

This video is sickening!! once had a nanny who was maltreating my son. I didn’t know for sure but my son became withdrawn and wouldn’t eat and he wasn’t his usual chatterbox self.
    I decided to close early from work one day and got home around 4pm to find my house empty. She had picked him up from school and branched at her boyfriend’s house.
    I had 2 hours to wait and fume. I bought a koboko and patiently waited for her to return.
    She came in with my son around six pm and stood shell shocked at the door when she saw my shoes outside. I asked her where she went with my son who had closed from school since 2 pm and she kept going ermm errm errm. i took my son inside and petted him, cajoled him but he refused to say anything cos ” Aunty faith said she will kill me if i tell you”. That was when i lost it!!!!
    Out came the koboko and I whipped her like!! By the time i was through, she could barely move.
    My son became emboldened by my actions and later told me of all the atrocities she had committed. i resigned the next day and sent her back home to her parents.
    Her dad begged me to take her back but I refused.

I wish i could have just 10 Mins with this witch, Just 10 Mins!!

• Aisha

November 24, 2014 at 5:22 pm

10 minutes is freaking too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

56. Didii

November 24, 2014 at 1:25 pm

I have noticed that some people do not check their children after they have been in daycare or with nanny all day. Some are just happy to dump their kids with anyone. That is how children are abused continually, under the nose of their parents. My advise is planning. Before planning a family couples should discuss how they are going to take care of the child. Can one parent stay at home at least till the child can talk, and the parent can also get to know their child and then recognise if something is going on. There is no amount of money that can repair the damage done on a child that has being abused. Another thing a parent can do is check the referees of your child minder, do some detective work and track down their work, personnal history. Trust me a child abuser always has a track record, a little digging will unearth it. There is no need crying over spilt milk. If parents do not do their homework well they unwittingly invite the devil into their homes and the result is what is evident on that sickening video. God helps those who help themselves parents please do your homework, children are a gift from God. This demented nanny did not kidnap this child. The child was handed over to her by a parent. Trust is not enough o! People can do anything.

57. Perfecta Khumalo

November 24, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Tell me good people, did this child survive? is it true that she died?

58. nonx

November 24, 2014 at 2:07 pm

I don’t think jail would be in the cards for her, if she were my child, I’d kill the nanny myself. @ Khumalo, I don’t think she died because the authorities want to change the charges to attempted murder

59. Kenny

November 24, 2014 at 6:29 pm

She is a devil and she deserve to die, it is writing clearly in the BIBLE, no evil go without a punishment, SHE MOST DIE.

60. Sharmy

November 24, 2014 at 8:31 pm

This beautiful baby girl is an angel…why would someone want to hurt her like that. My boss showed me the video this morning and I could not work all day…I even left early from the office. I have a 4 year old and a 8 yr old daughter, and if someone has to do that to my to my child, I swear I will kill her with my bare hands. If that devil of a nanny is in a wheelchair – she deserves it and so much worse…may the courts not spare her! I do hope and pray that the baby is fine, there has been a lot of confusing news about the baby and we would just like to know the truth.
    Please if anyone does have the facts let us know – is the baby alive and is she fine. Have medical tests been conducted and what is the outcome. I pray to God that she is fine. We pray to a living God and he leaves no stone unturned…May he be with the baby girl.

61. ufedo

November 24, 2014 at 11:17 pm

If I knw [email protected] Imbecile of a mAid I Would b d 1 going to jail for premeditated murder……DEVIL’S INCARNATE

62. nat

November 25, 2014 at 4:26 am

I want to hug this child and make her feel the loved!

63. Wamwoyo

November 25, 2014 at 6:48 am

this is horrible; actually this reminds me of man being the worst enemy of himself! did she have it in mind that she is an expectant mother too?

64. Jbrook

November 25, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Is she a witch?????????????????????????????????????????

65. Jbrook

November 25, 2014 at 7:02 pm

I think she thirst for blood and flesh……………..///?/////////////////

66. Nadia

November 25, 2014 at 8:27 pm

I just read that the precious 2 year old baby girl is rerecovering! Also, her father set up the camera because he noticed some bruises and suspected the nanny. Upon viewing the tape he beat the hell out of the nanny who is now in a wheel chaor and eating from a feeding tube. She pressed charges against the dad and had him arrested, he showed the police the videos and was released. She may be charged with attempted murder.

Rotten, filthy pig! She got what she deserves. I hpersonally she spends the remainder of her life in prison. Disgusting monster!

67. Aindrius

November 26, 2014 at 12:20 am

pffffffffff….this witch must be killed !

68. smoozymitch

November 26, 2014 at 11:35 pm

I couldn’t stop screaming especially when that fat lady stepped on that small child. I think a seminar should be organized for mothers all over the world blacks in particular. @least let this video be projected and let people who do not have the opportunity to use the internet see it also. God is simply with that girl and she has great potentials cause not all babies can survive the BRUTALITY. FROM THE CHAIR TO THE TILED FLOOR, BEATING WITH A HEAVY TORCH, then matching the baby and all that. Its way too much. A mother can’t do this to her OWN child. A FATHER can because he does not know what it is to put to bed, the pain, and mostly THE JOY OF MOTHERHOOD……………………………………… @bruno you are too saucy which is least expected from a male. You wanna reply all comments that’s why you get more insults.

69. Just Jay

November 28, 2014 at 1:11 am

As parents let’s continue to look out for our children by taking every possible precaution, this woman was entrusted to care for this child at a cost, how can she be so mean to an innocent child?

70. Yo

November 30, 2014 at 4:52 am

If I ever see that women I will smash the day living shit outofyou just wait one day when my mum ask. To baby sit my brothers I’m going to smash u with my hands just like what u did to that girl u fat oaf

71. Godfrey J

November 30, 2014 at 11:48 am

This is the highest hight of EvilShe is a Sadist.No need of going to Court,just cut off her hands and legs rub it with pepper and keep her in the sun till she dies

72. daniel

November 30, 2014 at 11:47 pm

when a friend sent this video to me after watching it i was surprised and worried after watching it.again i went line to read about it then i was not not surprise as this happened in UGANDA wher IDI AMIN came from, find out the family of that house help she must be relative of IDI AMIN of uganda wher she came from.

73. eddieseaga

December 2, 2014 at 10:33 am

i really hope that beastly incident by that witch will see her never seeing the slightest scintilla of sunshine.may the AMIGHTYprotect the liitle angle that faced on e of the most horrific atrocity belaid to an innocent infant.

74. Kc

March 24, 2018 at 12:44 pm

Evil and satanic act.that maid deserved to be punished for her sin