Scoop

An All-New Fashion Police! Watch As Kathy Griffin Embraces Her New Role Replacing Joan Rivers

Kathy

We have missed seeing Joan Rivers on E! and we can’t wait for the all new episodes to start.

The entertainment channel has released the first promo clip for the all-new Fashion Police and it is something to look out for with Kathy Griffins spear-heading it.

The 54-year-old entertainer is joined in the promo by Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Osbourne and Brad Goreski moving to Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars‘ song “Uptown Funk”!

“Anything you wear can and will be held against you” Kathy can be heard saying in the video.

Fashion Police is set to return for the 2015 Golden Globes so be sure to watch out for it.

Check on it!

1. bruno

December 30, 2014 at 2:20 pm

what happened to my man crush george kotsiopoulos. #nohetero. they should have removed kelly Osborne instead of George.

gullianna and kelly do the red carpet shows, while they are interviewing the stars, they will tell the celebrity they look good, oh my god!!! I love what ur wearing… blah blah blah.(with a straight face)

the next day they will go and fashion police and blast that celeb.

Both of them shouldn’t be on fashion police or bith shouldn’t be doing redcarpet interviews.

2. BIMBO

December 30, 2014 at 2:26 pm

i really miss Fashion Police very sat ……but i miss Joan Rivers more wit her bad mouth …lol

3. TANTRA

December 30, 2014 at 2:42 pm

You have the right to remain stylish. I love that.

4. Engee

December 30, 2014 at 3:16 pm

good choice, i’ve always admired Kathy, she’s very funny, i remember her last visit on FP with Joan….

5. oj

December 30, 2014 at 4:33 pm

lesson I’m learning: no one is irreplaceable. so never forsake quality time with ur husband/wife and kids, and ur relationship with God because of secular work. (BTW, I’m not saying Joan did that, I don’t know her)

but FP without Joan sha…

6. Lolo

December 30, 2014 at 5:08 pm

I can’t wait yaaaay!!!!Oh my i still miss joan so much!!!i don’t like kathy’s voice it doesn’t jell like joan’s(whatever that means lol) but am so glad brad replaced george his loud laugh always freaked me out but by using another gay guy they are just fueling the stereotype that all men in fashion are gay……whatever sha!guiliana looks so good!

• bruno

December 30, 2014 at 6:36 pm

@lolo, give it a rest already. how does someone’s sexuality matter. must you point out someone’s sexuality everytime. with this kind of behaviour of yours, u will end up bitter and alone.

7. Beau

December 31, 2014 at 5:24 am

@ Bruno she’s entitled to her opinion she won’t have to end up alone

8. Idomagirl

December 31, 2014 at 5:53 am

I don’t understand Kelly’s hair.

9. Ladydoctor

December 31, 2014 at 7:42 am

I wish Nene Leakes had gotten the job but Giuliana and Kelly were scared she would overwhelm them. And they were right.

• BlueEyed

January 2, 2015 at 11:02 am

Yes I wanted it to be NeNe too….but u bet the overshadow part, she gon own the show

10. mamamia

December 31, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Guess they were looking for a more likeable character. .. cause I thought wendy or nene fit the role perfectly. ..Joan rivers however,remainsirreplaceable to me…