Relationships

Ariyike Akinbobola: Do You Think It’s Okay to discuss how Good your Partner is in Bed with your Friends?

Ariyike Akinbobola - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01002Relationships are often a sensitive issue – more so when it comes to an intimate relationship.

On this week’s vlog, media personality Ariyike Akinbobola touches on an important part of any relationship.

She explains this week’s episode saying, ‘This week, Ariyike Akinbobola talks about People who discuss their partner’s sexual performance in bed with friends. She goes ahead to share a story from her University hostel, Moremi days (Real names have been changed and content was altered a bit so it doesn’t sound exactly the same as real story). This video was inspired by an ‘Ariyike weekly’ subscriber and it is strictly for adults. Do you think it’s okay to discuss how good your partner is in bed with your friends?’

Check on it!

1. Busarni

December 30, 2014 at 7:40 pm

Abeg oooh, some things are better kept private. If he is too good, Awon bed hoppers will want a taste of the candy stick too.

2. shallow n tipsy

December 30, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Absoulutely NOT!!!! Thats such a violation of someone’s privacy!! if it were meant to be open, then there would have been no need 4 closed doors!!! Females share too much in the name of sisterhood, well dont be suprised when ur “sister” wants to taste some…!

3. HAHAHAHA

December 30, 2014 at 7:50 pm

Its ok to discuss how good the sex is with your friends but if those same friends decide that they also want good sex and they go after your partner…. who are we to blame.

4. Natalia

December 30, 2014 at 7:55 pm

hmm, tricky. It’s advisable not to hold a public service announcement, but there can be that one or two friends you share with who equally share with you lol

5. L

December 30, 2014 at 7:56 pm

No that’s how my sisters friend told all her friend show good her man was that was how one of them wanted to see how good he was. Keep quiet. Keep the enjoyment to yourself before other people will debe debe.

6. L

December 30, 2014 at 7:56 pm

*how and not show

7. Kili

December 30, 2014 at 8:14 pm

Ehn!!!! No o! Ewo orisa! Before I find out someone else is dancing bedroom skelewu with my partner, or I find myself imagining or fantasizing about how my bestfriend’s bf’s tool will work wonders because of too much information I have been givinv.

• Laughing Hard

December 30, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Whaaaat…….shege…..haba!

8. Drknite

December 30, 2014 at 8:15 pm

YES! You should share all your joys and good fortune with you friends. And share at times. Sharing is caring!

• Laughing Hard

December 30, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Sharing is caring, to spread the seed of their darlings! Must be evolution’s way of ensuring those good in bed can spawn even more talented offsprings!

9. Cocobutter

December 30, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Of course do share, don’t be selfish, lol…. When your friends now want to taste your husband’s banana, don’t blame them, they are only being human smh!!! Some things are just a No No !

10. Suwa

December 30, 2014 at 8:47 pm

Nahhh!!!

11. Tee

December 30, 2014 at 8:54 pm

And that’s how some of y’all will issues with your marriage and die in silence. No one is asking you to share all your secrets or whatever. But there has to be one or two of your friends that y’all just get into it. I tell my friends and I’ve never ever thought about her going to sleep with my bf. Just Cus he’s good in bed? Tbh I think Nigerians think way too much about things, and always seem to pin point negative rather than positive thoughts. My mum always said, what you speak or think will usually happen. N let’s just say your friend attempts to sleep with your husband/bf/man? If he’s loyal to you, he would say, you cut that friend off and keep moving. A man that is not loyal to you, whether you brag or not about how good he is in bed will still fuck around.
    #my2cents

12. funmilayo

December 30, 2014 at 9:00 pm

It is not »̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Gϑϑ∂✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ 2 share something like that with friend

• Nuh-uh

December 30, 2014 at 10:26 pm

Please we don’t do this here. Save your scary symbols for other blogs. Thanks.

• O

December 31, 2014 at 12:56 pm

Lmao

13. D Main Man

December 30, 2014 at 9:09 pm

Virgins who deflowered with their husbands will surely discuss…as in the new JJCs and again ladies are too close when it comes to gossips that they discuss alot..i mean alot.

• meddy

December 31, 2014 at 11:04 am

Wrong!

14. newbie

December 30, 2014 at 9:39 pm

Orishirishi. For what now? I don’t want to know how good (or otherwise) your man is in bed, and I shan’t be sharing mine either. That friend that will ask me ‘how good is your man in bed?’ must be crazy. As in asking and actually expecting me to spill? mscheeew? To me it’s not so much that they will want a taste – I don’t see my friends being that way- I mean it’s not that cut and dried to just hear that someone shags well and boom you suddenly want to jump in bed with them. What if you already have a partner that’s pressing all your buttons – do you still want to go and shag Biola’s husband because she says he’s good in bed? Are you a dog? I want to believe that people are a little more decent than that. It’s just the general perviness of it all that i can’t abide. You might as well invite your friends and give them bedside seats with popcorn and coke when y’all are getting it on. Saves you having to waste your breath telling them the story!

15. Rs

December 30, 2014 at 9:48 pm

TMI … abeg keep ya bedroom matters to yaself

16. BN lover

December 30, 2014 at 9:55 pm

Biko don’t share oh…..i ve experienced d result of sharing too much information first hand….my friends who happen to be sisters struggled to ve a taste of my man…they did not only taste…they tried to push me out…so biko some things should stay PRIVATE!

17. Californiabawlar

December 30, 2014 at 10:39 pm

Ewww! I don’t even want to know….the only sex details i need from my friends are on sharing their own skills…o tan. My bff always tells me little tricks she does to make her husband go crazy…and i gleefully take notes for the future 😀 .Now, anything after that is none of my business….wetin i wan take the information do? Go to my husband and say “oh, you know Deborah’s husband does it like this…o ya do it like that too…” Hehehe….na so i go gatz explain how i take sabi!
    The only reason i know one of my friends husband is good in bed is because his sexual prowess was quite popular in school…on one his fwb used to scream his name so loud that word easily got around…after my friend got engaged to him, i teased her that “na wa o, na you go resume the screaming from where that chick left off…” We giggled and that was it…
    On the flipside, a friend once told me that her boyfriend had a small penis and wasn’t any good in bed…we joked about it for days…then life happened, they broke up….fast forward 3yrs later, he marries my (very close) cousin…chai! now ehn, i go out of my way to try to delete all those memories! Hian! Very Inappropriate something!

18. IRA

December 30, 2014 at 10:57 pm

ferk nei!!!

19. omoibo

December 30, 2014 at 11:00 pm

Heck no! I don’t kiss and tell…

20. Tunmi

December 30, 2014 at 11:27 pm

Lmao the fear of sharing. I would not discuss my partner’s prowess (so to say) but we can have frank discussions about sex and sexual activities, thereby making it an educational session.

21. Gold digger

December 30, 2014 at 11:39 pm

I pity this country and most of all i feel sorry for the women. You share some private stuff about your man with someone you thought was your friend and she goes behind your back to try or do something you didn’t expect, what then happens to your man that participated?……omo i tire sha.

• Iris

December 31, 2014 at 12:56 am

Right? Plus I’m amazed that the main fear of sharing is that others will want to “taste some.” How about the fact that it is a violation of privacy and it means that you can’t keep your damned mouth shut about certain things? This one is not “dirty laundry”? Or is that expression only reserved for things like when you suffer from domestic violence or have a shamelessly unfaithful partner? Geez.

• ms.b

December 31, 2014 at 2:15 am

Thank you! Nothing happens to the man, only the friend happens to be a whore, cos d man has no self control to say no! Mscheew, very disgusting the way nigerian women give excuses for men. “My frnd will want to share”, “she will go behind my back” bla bla bla, and if she shares, d man is not to blame. Sad!

• Gold digger

December 31, 2014 at 10:59 am

I guess for the married ones your friends are only good for the bad stories and bad times. When things go sour, we help you through times like that because that is what friends do but God forbid you tell us good things about your marriage, we might just try to screw you over. # the winchi winchi factor.

22. Mystique

December 30, 2014 at 11:43 pm

Her dress is so gorgeous…….can we have the name of the designer pls??
    .okay, sorry for the detour but i think most of us have at one point or the other made the slip up during a conversation with our female friends. Its wrong but i’ve done that in the past especially with an ex who was good in bed. lol #sorryeveryone

• ms.b

December 31, 2014 at 2:17 am

Why is it wrong? N why r u apologising? Apologising to who exactly?

23. Oyanu

December 30, 2014 at 11:56 pm

Just a reminder dearly beloved. The time is short. It’s time for the saints to start wrapping up. Brethren please run to the cross. Accept JESUS now before it becomes late. He doesn’t hate anyone but wishes that all men come to the knowledge of Him. He love you no matter how you feel. His coming very soon. The angels are all set and ready to blow the trumpet. JESUS is coming people. Get ready. We are strangers on earth here. Heaven is our home. May God grant everyone of us here the grace to finish our race triumphantly IN JESUS name amen.

24. Chukwufulumnanaya

December 31, 2014 at 12:14 am

Sorry to digress, Do they still air Gidi Up? Missed that show ohh!

• Surely

December 31, 2014 at 7:51 am

Why can’t you search youtube???

25. Queen

December 31, 2014 at 12:15 am

A marriage bed should be protected with discretion. Emphasis on the word ‘marriage’.

26. akq

December 31, 2014 at 12:36 am

It is wrong, I dislike it. It’s a personal art and when made public, It can lead to temptation and great wrong doings.

27. Nahum

December 31, 2014 at 7:30 am

You people really need to get some better friends. Or maybe the concept of friendship is just dead in Nigeria. I have a good group of girlfriends and we share stories. But everybody is to busy with their kids, work and jobs to be plotting to steal someone else’s. That said, such a private issue especially about a husband should not be shared

28. benny

December 31, 2014 at 7:52 am

Looool… I don’t share but if u come to stay in any of our smaller homes. U will hear my voice mbok. No vex. It is the nature of the something

29. Adams

December 31, 2014 at 9:07 am

Well I have to say that it is not only friends, also family members. My friend told her sister and that same Sister slept with the boyfriend. I believe the conversation shouldn’t come up at all. These girls are not playing oh! shine your eye

• Carliforniabawlar

December 31, 2014 at 10:05 am

Shebi na ordinary boyfriend…..Nothing do anybody! lol…This your story does not even arouse any feelings of apathy…IMHO, everyone involved had them some good sex….so good for them. They may now choose to grow up and search for serious life partners.
      But now I’m thinking o…what if a guy is horrible and clumsy in bed and I now go and lie to my promiscuous friend about it….then she decides to go and chop ripe plantain only to meet unripe banana….how and when will she call me out on my lies? hehehehe!

• Fatimah

December 31, 2014 at 1:45 pm

Buhahahahahahaha. You are easily one of my favourite persons on here, your mischief just always shines through. Ripe plantain… unripe banana?!!! lmaooooo

30. Nduka

December 31, 2014 at 9:20 am

just making money without sweat