Music

Aww…Waje’s House Christmas Decorations Are Too Cute

Waje 2Waje is ready for Christmas!

The music artist has taken into great detail the Christmas decorations for her house, both outside and inside.

Set up by Kizito Eyu, Waje has got her Christmas tree, stockings, cute snowmen and more.

Waje 1 Waje 3 Waje

Photo Credit: Instagram – Waje

1. Beauty

December 22, 2014 at 5:31 pm

I love!

2. Stella Otuore

December 22, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Awwwwwww so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so cute

3. Tyra

December 22, 2014 at 6:07 pm

Really..smh! Babe they seen others! Smh

4. linda

December 22, 2014 at 6:10 pm

One word: ok

5. Babez!

December 22, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Really? The title is hella misleading. 🙂 What’s the “aww” and “too cute” about? Yes, it is decently decorated.,

6. Anonymouzly

December 22, 2014 at 7:56 pm

Nice christmas decorations I have something to say though…#nobeef but why are the stairs finished so tackily?! you go through the trouble of buying land, building a house with the finest of materials only to have concrete left-overs seeping out of the cracks of the marble/tile finishing on the stairs!!!! Maybe I have OCD but it is a bit disturbing to look at…

• good

December 22, 2014 at 8:13 pm

Biko,shey you don build house of your own? Why can’t you just appreciate other people’s effort?

• Teris

December 24, 2014 at 10:19 am

well bcos higher “standards” have been displayed (shown off?) so if she must join that train it’s got to be at par or better.

• Anonymously

January 6, 2015 at 5:07 pm

@good, I actually have…I’m on my second house. I’m not knocking the effort of the decor. I was just referring generally to finishing….but yes, I have OCD and that’s why my contractors don’t like me 🙂

7. T

December 22, 2014 at 8:16 pm

Dear God make me smile and laugh next year.do somthing new in thos 2015.my home need ur intervention oh lord amen!!

8. Speak Out

December 22, 2014 at 9:10 pm

Permit me to assist you. Yes, you have OCD!!

9. trr

December 22, 2014 at 11:07 pm

This is no joke- Nigerians are extremely bad with interior design and decorating their homes- both in the States and UK too. i can’t get over it!!! What is so nice about this deco? Its absolutely tacky!

10. tee

December 22, 2014 at 11:17 pm

Not great at all!!!!! I’m sorry but its tacky!

11. Anonymous

December 22, 2014 at 11:25 pm

That’s the Kizito Guy from Kex services… Nice work. He’s really talented and has ways wanted to do this. I’m glad he finally followed his dreams.. Better thing no dey hide. I hear he is also Wajes road manager

12. baboushka

December 23, 2014 at 12:44 am

Nice. I just have one question for SOME Naija celebs/wealthy people why must someone else do something as simple as setting up Christmas decorations for you? I mean where is the fun in that? This is the time you should be getting the little ones and not so little ones involved in setting up the tree, stockings, decorations etc not hiring someone else to do it. I think this is the second or third celeb BN Christmas decor post that I am seeing that was set up by someone else. Do it yourself is so much more fun try it sometimes. I wouldn’t be surprised if some hire professional chefs too for their 4 person Christmas dinner!

• adelegirl

December 23, 2014 at 6:55 am

Thank you oh Baboushka, I’ve been seeing these posts about celeb Christmas decor being set up by interior designers. I don’t get it myself. Growing up, in fact till about 5years or so, we always had a Christmas tree set up at home and it was always such a fun major event – everyone pitched in with their decorative attempts and we always had such a good laugh doing it together as a family. It fostered the Christmas spirit and put everyone in the festive spirit so I don’t understand this nouveau riche Naija celeb craze of getting someone else to put up your Christmas decor. I means how hard is it? It’s not rocket science. Anyway, my take is (and yes, I acknowledge that it may be somewhat snobbish) is that people who do this didn’t have Christmas trees in their homes, growing up, so they just don’t know how to put it up or understand the family tradition behind putting up Christmas trees.

• baboushka

December 23, 2014 at 9:12 am

You just took me back to my childhood with my siblings climbing on tables to put decorations on the ceilings and walls shouting over each other “bring me this” “bring me that” it was so much fun. We always had a natural (non plastic) Christmas tree the whole looking for it experience, bringing it home then sorting through boxes and boxes of decorations collected over the years to set up the tree, then at night we would sit and watch the Christmas tree lights go on and off it was so much fun

13. Eclass

December 23, 2014 at 7:43 am

This is beautiful in my eyes.

14. Miss d

December 23, 2014 at 8:57 am

Thank you Baboushka and adelegirl. You will only pay people to do it if you don’t understand. Or have never had the experience from childhood! I can’t even ask anyone who works for me to put up my tree i always take my time to doi it myself. That’s how i was brought up the christmas tree set up is family time

• Anon

December 23, 2014 at 10:05 am

We were not all brought up as aje butters. Lol! Some are just seeing the light.

15. Kizito

December 23, 2014 at 10:46 am

Thanks to bella naija for appreciating creativity….. And to my Waje #clientoflife.. Working for you remains a pleasure. Thanks for supporting my dream and helping me to grow. I’m sure you could have done this and even more by ur self and family member as the case was. but u chose to support my craft and that I bless u for.

• l..L.

December 23, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Cuz….I see your handwork…I dey hail you. So friggin’ proud of ya!

16. chigirl

December 23, 2014 at 1:42 pm

those steps ehn?!, if persin fall, ee go be nkwocha

17. eno