Music

Awww…This Picture of Kelly Rowland and Her Son Will Melt Your Heart

Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland just shared the most adorable picture of her and her son.

The singer and songwriter can be seen cradling little Titan Jewel in her arms as she gazes on lovingly.

She tagged it ‘”My only sunshine……you make me happy, when skies are grey” #TITAN #LIFE’.

Kelly Rowland and her husband have been very careful about showing the face of their new baby and have only shared strategic pictures of his head and feet.

Photo Credit: Instagram – Kelly Rowland

1. spoonfullofsugar

December 5, 2014 at 12:18 pm

her mom just died. she should be mourning

• Steph

December 5, 2014 at 12:47 pm

Maybe this is her way of mourning. Appreciating what life God has given her. Think people!

• Teris

December 5, 2014 at 5:11 pm

oh no no no no! no be “think people”. ask the original poster to think.
      maybe she shud be in mourning at the detriment of her little one’s health and happiness (does melancholia poison breast milk?)

K’s mother got to see her grandson before moving on. her mom is not the one burying a daughter but the way other way around. @spoonfullofsugar shud change posting-name to @sourmouth or come with a health warning.

• Chichi

December 5, 2014 at 12:50 pm

So cause she’s mourning she cant be excited or appreciate they joys of being a mother?

• Tomz

December 5, 2014 at 1:02 pm

you are very funny oh. Didn’t you read where she used the phrase “…you make me happy, when skies are grey”?! Doensn’t that already make reference to the fact that she’s mourning? And finally, everyone knows that a baby lightens a dark and gloomy situation, e.g. the death of a loved one.

• Asgrl

December 5, 2014 at 5:16 pm

There has got to be a way to down vote illiterate comments.

2. sammy

December 5, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Just cos life took away someone u luv doesn’t mean u can appreciate the ones u already have… #KashaMaDupe… Nice pix by the way

3. sammy

December 5, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Can’t*

4. Justsaying

December 5, 2014 at 12:43 pm

How will this phot melt my heart. Its a great pictures yes but is she the first to breastfeed a child?
    Many nigerian mothers are doing this daily.

• TANTRA

December 5, 2014 at 12:53 pm

you amuse me in a funny way.

• Tess

December 5, 2014 at 1:52 pm

hahahhahahaha. anyways my heart melted at the shadows…

5. koins

December 5, 2014 at 1:59 pm

BN and some of the captions you use..My heart never melt! Still rock solid

6. efe

December 5, 2014 at 2:33 pm

She is just amazed at the wonders of being a MOTHER and the overflowing joy and gratitude to God that comes with it.

7. smh smh

December 5, 2014 at 2:42 pm

Eeeh I don’t really think she’s breastfeeding her child in that pic.she’s had breat implant so she can not be breastfeeding her child

8. gracearmyde

December 5, 2014 at 2:56 pm

Heart not melted.. buh definitely a beautiful sight!!

9. sammy

December 5, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Are u kidding me @smh smh, of course u can still breast feed even if u have an implant,not sure if she’s actually breast feeding d child tho, bt having a breast implant does not stop u from breast feeding

• smh smh

December 5, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Hey thatnks so much for the correctiona nd for not cussing me out lol. I just googled and the doctors said yes you can. From the news I read on line kourtney kardashian was apprehensive she couldn’t breastfeed cos she’s had implants.who would have thunk. Thought it was all hers.The things u see on google lol

10. Thatshychic

December 5, 2014 at 11:21 pm

‘strategic pictures of his head and feet’ lol! That line left me in stitches.