Relationships

Cameron Diaz Breaks Her No Marriage Rule – She is Reportedly Engaged!

BellaNaija.com

Cameron Diaz & Benji Madden
Never say never.

Annie” actress Cameron Diaz has made it known on many occasions that she is not interested in getting married or having children. But it seems she has had a change of heart.

Multiple sources reportedly confirm to US Weekly that Cameron is engaged to boyfriend of seven months, Benji Madden.

The 42 year old actress and the 35 year old Good Charlotte rocker, were introduced by Cameron’s friend Nicole Richie who is married to Benji’s twin brother Joel Madden.

Congratulations.
Photo Credit: Getty Images

1. umoh Linda

December 19, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Congrats to her o, d kind of decision pple take ehnn,#hiss#

• tee

December 19, 2014 at 5:46 pm

whats wrong with her decision ? E de o!!!

2. chinco

December 19, 2014 at 5:34 pm

People usually say they are not interested in marriage and kids until they meet someone they love

• jcsgrl

December 19, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Exactly thats why I yimu those people who always comment “ehn marriage is this and that and I’m miss independent worman and I don’t need a man. There is nothing wrong with having a desire to be with you someone you love and who loves you back in a committed long term relationship. I guess people use the I wont marry line as a hedge of protection against their heart until they encounter genuine love and the walls come tumbling down.

• slice

December 19, 2014 at 8:09 pm

in some cases, those people still don’t want to get married but if they meet someone they love and that person wants to get married, they do that to keep the relationship going. that can be tricky though b/c we’ve seen many of such marriages crash b/c the person who didn’t like the marriage idea in the first place that’s feeling crushed by it and wants out

• idomagirl

December 20, 2014 at 9:47 am

She never said she was “miss independent, I don’t need a man” tho, she just said she didn’t want to get married, there’s a difference.

3. onyi

December 19, 2014 at 6:46 pm

AND THE MAN THOUGH! JUST SAYING..

4. Myne Whitman

December 19, 2014 at 8:48 pm

I hope this won’t end like Sandra Bullock and that other rocker guy, whatshisname…

• bim

December 20, 2014 at 2:10 am

Jesse James I think was Sandra Bullock’s husband that one was just a pandora’s box of issues

5. zina

December 19, 2014 at 9:06 pm

marriage that isnt centered on God isnt a marriage. Best of luck Cameron and Joel, hope you find God in your marriage.

6. jake ro

December 20, 2014 at 10:39 am

With leather and tatoo guy, not that I have anything against tatoo, but, it reminds me of miss congeniality—sandra bullock.i mean jesse jame’s type.tja!..hope it works out for them.

7. jhennique

December 20, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Is she sure she wants to “try” marriage with this guy?