Relationships

Cool FM OAP Shine Begho is Engaged – See Her Bling!

Shine Begho - Dec 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
Congratulations are in order for Cool FM on air personality Shine Begho. She is engaged.

The star shared the news with a photo of her engagement ring.

“#Latepost… I said YES. Soon to be Mrs…loading.. #Thecountdown starts now..what a way to end the year
#shinebeghoisoffthemarket,” she said on Instagram.

@shinebegho (2)

Photo Credit: Shine Begho

1. blunt ibo girl

December 30, 2014 at 6:38 am

congrats friend ! hml i.a

2. na wa o....

December 30, 2014 at 7:44 am

Hi BN, congrats to her n I wish her all d best but please I was wondering when every OAP in Nigeria became a ‘star’. Could u held me clarify, thank u.

• Eva

December 30, 2014 at 1:35 pm

I’m wondering same o……

3. Kay

December 30, 2014 at 8:06 am

Congrats Shine shine baby. Like the fact that your nails are natural.

4. Wabbit

December 30, 2014 at 8:17 am

Hope that’s not how those nails will look like on the D’day. Congratulations!

• Mariaah

December 30, 2014 at 9:48 am

What is wrong with the way her nails look Wabbit? Shine has got beautiful nails. Like really beautiful. Neat, well-cut and clean and no ridiculous dark knuckles! At least she loves herself enough and heyyy her Man loves it enough to put a ring on it.

You people need to chill with all these fake stuff. If that’s how you like it though, goodluck but don’t berate others. P.s (I don’t paint mine but they are long, “stiletto” trim and filed and BEAUTIFUL that na why I dey voltron :p) Don’t know shin and I am not Shine. LOL.

5. dor-dor

December 30, 2014 at 12:40 pm

Good Response Mariaah!!…

6. Akua

December 30, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Congratulations are in order…..And that is a beautiful ring. And by the way, there is nothing wrong with going natural on all parts. I for instance rarely put on nail polish unless I have an occasion. All these artificial things we put on bodies can damage those areas.

7. Ibiene Pepple

December 30, 2014 at 3:12 pm

#Rejoicewiththosewhorejoice. Congrats babe

8. PurpleiciousBabe

December 30, 2014 at 10:19 pm

Too much vanity..
    The first thing I thought was real nice nails…