Scoop

New Phones from Bae! Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke Shows off Her New ‘All Gold Everything’ Phones

DaniellaNollywood actress Daniella Okeke is excited over her new phones and she took to her Instagram page to share her excitement with her followers.

The two phones were given to her by her boo and she captioned the picture, ‘Bae of life #allgoldeverything 4me’.

Daniella Okeke Daniella Okeke 1

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. Cynthia

December 10, 2014 at 12:06 pm

Hmmm! I’m just going to wait for comments

2. Denike

December 10, 2014 at 12:17 pm

New Phones, is this meant to be big news?

3. Nahum

December 10, 2014 at 12:21 pm

sigh…..all these 30 something year old kids on social network….even worse than the actual kids

4. John

December 10, 2014 at 12:23 pm

Your “all gold” just dey arrive? we don start to dey use all gold iphones tey tey. Next time keep to yourself…

5. peace

December 10, 2014 at 12:26 pm

cheapeverything#

6. Babe

December 10, 2014 at 12:29 pm

I do not know this face in Nollywood, please can somebody help me. in which movie did she feature?

• peach

December 10, 2014 at 2:04 pm

me too…i watch movies a lot too ooo

• Maureen

December 10, 2014 at 3:15 pm

No instagram actress she be. She spends more time there than acting.

• Iris

December 10, 2014 at 4:42 pm

LOL maybe when her mates are hustling on sets and trying to perfect their craft she’s on Instagram showing you her phones from bae.

7. Rs

December 10, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Bellanaija the shade thrower…

8. mrs chidukane

December 10, 2014 at 12:33 pm

Are we still showing off phones in 2014?

9. THE HOTTEST AFRICAN CHIC

December 10, 2014 at 12:34 pm

OKAAAY…still waiting????

10. madman

December 10, 2014 at 12:37 pm

BN, abeg post my comment but quick question, should a sugar daddy be also referred to as “bae” also should you tag his wife?

• Mz Socially Awkward...

December 10, 2014 at 4:45 pm

I’ve missed you and your madness. 🙂

11. itsAJ

December 10, 2014 at 12:56 pm

ok

12. memiee

December 10, 2014 at 1:00 pm

Poverty of the highest order!!!! Smh

13. Peaches

December 10, 2014 at 1:02 pm

Really…. is this news….

14. Banke

December 10, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Vanity!

15. mgh

December 10, 2014 at 1:10 pm

She might have been referring to the phones as bae #justsaying

16. Lover

December 10, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Y’all stop beefing already! thats a gold iphone 6+ right? mbok leave her to flaunt her boo given gifts and just ask your boo for yours!!!

• jade

December 10, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Who is beefing,we re. Just amazed at d level of hyping a phone!!! Lik seriously if it was sum bad ass car. Ehen we go even dance shoki,abeg even my high skool cousin is using this fone.haa oshiii oda oooopp

17. cath

December 10, 2014 at 1:17 pm

our own baes of life are on the way……

18. UberChick

December 10, 2014 at 1:19 pm

what is Bae? Bacon & Eggs?

• peach

December 10, 2014 at 2:11 pm

omG lmao…….wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hurperyearmie

December 11, 2014 at 10:34 am

ROTFL bad somborri!!!!!!!

• Sisi

December 11, 2014 at 8:21 pm

Say what? Your comment got me seriously lolling

19. gbenga

December 10, 2014 at 1:29 pm

Local people are really in Nollywood oh ! kai.

20. Chiemeka Ugo

December 10, 2014 at 1:49 pm

HTC phone kwa so kwa na the thing to show off. Gold ko Gold ni. iPhone 6 that almost everybody is using nowadays. Mstchewww

21. 3ples

December 10, 2014 at 1:59 pm

BN Commentators always make my day…..#munches on popcorn

22. bruno

December 10, 2014 at 2:10 pm

bae of life A.K.A another woman’s husband

23. BN lover

December 10, 2014 at 2:14 pm

Shey u ve started oh……wen bae doesn’t marry u now and people start asking questions, no vex oh…..u invited them into ur private affairs. Between 9ja celebs,as we enter 2015,pls stop showing off nonsense….we want to see something motivating or inspiring not ur imaginary boo phone or jewelry. Thank you!

24. oj

December 10, 2014 at 2:34 pm

*laughing in Spanish”

25. mimi

December 10, 2014 at 3:59 pm

how low can one get…. showing off phones.. really??

26. Bevaida

December 10, 2014 at 4:44 pm

Read all the wonderful comments but why hasn’t anyone pointed out that the caption for the phones are supposed to be #allsilvereverything and not #allgoldeverything

• nwanyi na aga aga

December 10, 2014 at 6:12 pm

My dear o!That was exactly my tots but i felt maybe this my system no dey show the color well before bellanaija ppl will reprimand me for colorblindness looool! Or maybe this shade of gold is white gold #whatdoiknow

27. i no send

December 10, 2014 at 5:06 pm

i feel for this girl a times….a lot of girls in naija don’t want to work for their upkeep….

• Miss Anonymous

December 10, 2014 at 9:34 pm

She’s “working” for hers.

28. Felinda1

December 10, 2014 at 5:16 pm

My question is why is it I don ever see BILLONAIRE kids or kids from wealthy backgrounds who have more than enough that these stupid money miss road bitches, Yet you never see the kids of the rich showing off – or not even on social media. Its always these heffs who were born broke and now found money like the likes of Chika Ike, Daniella Okeke and the rest always showing off on social media to get some validation to bring their low self esteem up. What is the point in showing off all this on social media. You will not see Lolade Alakija showing off on social media yet she can afford all these bullshyt and more. You dont see Bella Adenuga showing off all her loubie shoes on Social Media and many many more billonaire kids or self made young millonaire ladies – I mean take Beyonce foreinstance, She is rich like nobodys business yet so modest and never shows off her wealth, the most you will get from her is when she and Jay are on the RENTED million dollar yatch cruising.. .

But its always these poor negroidian mentalility Effing bi tches always flaunting their ish.. You can have a trillion gold phones you are still RAZZ and will remain RAZZ in my books.

I hate bitches always showing ther materialistic wealth on social media day in day out – i mean once in awhile is okay but every fking day you going show something you got and so WHAT. You still a z list actress so whats your own.

And you wonder why we consider Genny and Omot and Rita and STephanie Classy and You forever and ever RAZZ BABE. A billion dollars wont take you out that category.

So you got all the likes your craved for on facebook and IG so now what, You want OSCAR.

29. chiamaka johnson

December 10, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Yes the likes of millonaires like Lolade alakija is the kind of wealthy kids I admire, filthy rich, yet unassuming, quiet and low key, you never hear about them. I mean I didnt even know she was pregnant until she birthed in january, yet these new money miss road trollops will always be flaunting all thru their 9 months pregnancy. I went to bschool with a daughter if a filthy effing rich nigerian billonaires daughter, we were very goid friends for 2 yrs whike in school yet she was so unassuming I never knew she was from wealth until after we graduated I mentioned her to another nigerian and their jaw dropped I knew such apperson, am like why, whats so special, and then he told me. I think her parents raised her well. She never wore her wealth on her sleeve. Daniella Nice Phones I will click like for you ons instagram okay, if that makes you grow more of your own natural hair, cos lord knows you aint got none left with all that weave. Everybody please go on daniella page and congratulate her on her acchievement. She desperately needs your likes

30. Idomagirl

December 10, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Poverty mentality na big problem….

31. Wabbit

December 11, 2014 at 7:00 am

African celebs need to grow up and stop flashing every little toy they get. Did i say celeb? Wetin she be sef?