Events

Supporting their Men! Annie Idibia and Tania Omotayo Step Out for Hennessy Artistry Club Tour

Wizkid-Tania-Omotayo-Annie-Idibia-2face-December-2014-BellaNaija0062face Idibia and Wizkid have had a busy busy couple of weeks touring Lagos, Ghana and South Africa for the 2014 Hennessy Artistry and for the most part their leading ladies Annie Idibia and Tania Omotayo have been with them showing their support.

Wizkid-Tania-Omotayo-Annie-Idibia-2face-December-2014-BellaNaija002 Wizkid-Tania-Omotayo-Annie-Idibia-2face-December-2014-BellaNaija003

As the club tour came to an end over the weekend, Annie Idibia and Tania Omotayo were there to once again show their support.

Other stars spotted at the event are Timaya, Ikechukwu, Falz the Bad Guy, Azadus, Uzikwendu, DJ Caise, Tania Omotayo, Flowssick, L.A.X, Legendary Beatz and more.

DJ Caise

2face Idibia & Wizkid

2face Idibia & Wizkid

2face Idibia & Wizkid

Photo Credit: BHM

1. bruno

December 1, 2014 at 1:48 pm

tania omotayo looks so much older than wiz kid. annie looks good. less is more

2. Banke

December 1, 2014 at 1:55 pm

I’m sorry but I find it odd how disrespectful Wizkid is to his relationship. The unnecessary pictures with girls he posts on instagram is alarming. Like the one he had a pic of a sneakers and a girl’s butt… I’m sorry but who does that? Does Tania not see anything wrong with it? Just my opinion!

3. NIcholas

December 1, 2014 at 1:57 pm

This is really cool and they are looking so beautiful

4. soji

December 1, 2014 at 2:07 pm

That is not Skales, looks like Shaydee.

5. lin

December 1, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Seriously, Tania get a life and Annie keep leaving behind your husband’s shadow.

• jummai

December 1, 2014 at 3:01 pm

hanahan, Hater of life.

6. Nahum

December 1, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Hian!! Ok I am going to be branded a hater but I dont care. So this is the only ise these ladies have, abi? To be President and Vice-President of “My husband is a someborry” Supporters Club. Una no go make sometin of una lives, na to support, abi. I even understand Annie’s own, she is Tubaba’s legal wife, but Tania……go to school!!! You too can be a someborry!! Do something with ya life!!!! I don talk my own o. If you like, call me hater. But remember, you too can be a someborry

• Sheri

December 1, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Look at you…Tania is a graduate. I think she has even completed her masters sef. Just look ‘atchew’…

• Tomilola

December 1, 2014 at 3:19 pm

You’re not a hater my dear but you also have refused to see this as support. Annie seems to be busy with whatever acting jobs she gets (@least that’s what IG tells us) and I don’t think being with her man once in a while is bad. Besides if she doesn’t stan for him, who will?

• tunmi

December 1, 2014 at 3:20 pm

I blame BN and whomever allowed such a headline to be published. So we will have a post on “Supporting Their Women” abi? Eeya, if only Danjuma and Okoye had supported his woman (abi na women) when they created their Public Device Announcements for the paramours.

• Addy

December 1, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Nahum, you are just too funny and i love your reply.

7. honest one

December 1, 2014 at 2:56 pm

Tania sees all the bullshit no doubt but she has low self worth and would rather cling to wizkids thread with all her power and might. lack of dignity and self worth, so sad for such a pretty girl.

• Temitope

December 2, 2014 at 9:43 am

BN did refer to them as “the leading ladies” now.

8. jessica

December 1, 2014 at 3:01 pm

I sincerely do feel for tania…is she related to lola omotayo? maybe they both prefer younger guys….he needs to wife u up asap but he is just a kid and u sre starting to even look older than him…plus he obviously cheats on you and doesnt hide it…how do you stay with such a man or is it me? hmmmm well as they say what ever floats your boat.

9. jummai

December 1, 2014 at 3:02 pm

You are what you are, Hater of the universe.

10. Beeeee

December 1, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Nigerians sha, if Annie doesn’t show up, we will start asking, “where is his wife that she cannot show up to support” “they are having problems” Then the divorce rumours will start…smh….Now shes supporting her HUSBAND and people are complaining. Seriously? Na wa for us o….I think Annie is a beautiful woman and I think its cool that she supports her husband when she can.

11. Camaraderie

December 1, 2014 at 4:57 pm

I think you mean Annie is supporting her man and Tania is supporting her boy… She needs to do better. My two cents.

12. Bola

December 1, 2014 at 7:04 pm

IKECHUKWU! We’ve missed you! Where have you been??
    He’s looking so fine in this picture, buff and tings. Does he still rap? Please release somthing 4 us and pls no singing. lol

13. cherish

December 1, 2014 at 7:14 pm

Beautiful ladies

14. asko

December 1, 2014 at 8:45 pm

The real wives of Nigerian Artistes! Oshisko!!!!!!

15. Ruby

December 1, 2014 at 9:58 pm

Nigerian version of WAGs! lol

16. lol

December 1, 2014 at 10:18 pm

lol I only see one woman with a man here. Because last week certain someone’s boyfriend was posting pictures on instagram with his shoe fo corner and yansh as the main appetite.

17. naomi

December 2, 2014 at 6:28 am

Tania get a life dear wizkid will dumb u soon coz u look older than him

18. ada nnewi

December 2, 2014 at 7:43 am

Annie looks amazing! She gets more beautiful everyday!

19. YemiD

December 2, 2014 at 9:17 pm

I really hope that Tania hires a stylist … She’s pretty but lacks confidence… A touch up and u more modern look wouldn’t hurt .. Big up to her supporting her man .. If she don’t someone else will .. Sips tea