Scoop

Tonto Dikeh Shows off Her Tattoos, Says ‘So in Love with Every Inch of Me’

Tonto DikehThere is nothing like self-appreciation, and even though a number of people have criticized Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh’s numerous tattoos in the past, she is letting the world know that she is in love with every inch of her.

She posted a picture on her Instagram page a few minutes ago that shows off her back and a number of her tattoos and she captioned ‘So in love with evry inch of me’.

We love you as you are too Tonto 🙂

Photo Credit: Instagram – Tonto Dikeh

1. katchy

December 18, 2014 at 9:33 pm

God detest tattoo. Read Leviticus 19:28

• CLEOPATRA

December 19, 2014 at 12:09 am

Aunty, God also detests liars, cheats, gossips, people who judge, fornicators, homosexuals, thieves, and everything about the human nature that we are made of! so please if your words cannot make someone better please say nothing at all. so she should detest her body because of her tattoos? do you cut your lips out due to the thousand lies you have told? let that sink in! its because of responses like these that people hate Christians !

• bruno

December 19, 2014 at 8:36 am

@cleopatra. pls dont join homosexuality with those other awful acts and atrocities. there is no victim in homosexuality unlike adultery or robbery

• Natalia

December 19, 2014 at 3:49 am

Oh please, refer to that statement in context the scripture says “thou shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD” why would you leave the first part out??? lol My understanding of that passage is to not tattoo yourself for the dead. But then again we all have our different interpretations.

2. cicmileko

December 18, 2014 at 9:35 pm

whilst they may be adored and beautifully admired now; I hope she will feel the same way when she is in her much older years..

3. Valentina

December 18, 2014 at 9:35 pm

A future mother,grandmother and great grand mother designing her body like this? I wonder wat she would tell her inquisitive grand kids when they ask “grandma where are all these maps on your body leading to”?

• Just saying to Valentina

December 18, 2014 at 9:55 pm

My grand mother has tattoos (dunno what they called them back then). It’s this green ink in her skin on her arm. I guess it was used to ID kids back in the days or for whatever reason they gave them (maybe fashion like today)..

Point is tattoos don’t make anyone less of what they are or make you regard them lowly, as in the case of my grandma.

• CLEOPATRA

December 19, 2014 at 12:14 am

my grand mas and great grand mas had tattoos , it was a thing in those days. They were great mothers, wives and role models, Plus I don’t think any child would ask where they are leading to. I did not as a kid maybe because I knew what tattoos were, hopefully her kids will be educated too and not ask dumb questions. bottom line, kids are smart and non judgmental, only an adult like you and I would ask questions like that, kids focus on the heart and character, and we need to learn that from them. So i don’t think you are the best spokesperson for her kids. kisses….

• fiya

December 19, 2014 at 1:59 am

It’ll be leading down to her butt crack

• truth

December 19, 2014 at 4:21 am

speak what you know, many parts of african culture practiced a form of scarification and other body arts and tattoo is no different except you have a choice in it. My grandmother was an mgbede in her hay days and had a lot of beauty marks and body arts from the 1920s written in nsbidi, and she had no regrets. Whether tonto regrets the tattos or not , its her business, not yours. LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!

• www.thelmathinks.com

December 19, 2014 at 9:07 am

Please what’s an “mbgede” and what tribe does you grandma belong to?

• S!

December 19, 2014 at 10:43 am

I’m sure by the time she has grand kids, tattoos won’t be considered so much if a taboo in Africa.

4. Anonymous

December 18, 2014 at 10:14 pm

Repulsive

5. Ushie Rita

December 18, 2014 at 10:34 pm

I pray she grows into adult hood real soon. She behaves and act like a possessed child

6. Wondering

December 18, 2014 at 11:11 pm

did she tell u she wants kids?

7. Zero

December 19, 2014 at 12:04 am

Mumu

8. CLEOPATRA

December 19, 2014 at 12:15 am

If you cant love every inch of you… your flaws, beauty, tattoos, past and all…. no one will baby….

9. lacey

December 19, 2014 at 12:39 am

Most of this ladies are sick mentally! I guess her Kolo level is still in stage 1! If you like go bald and tatoo your scalp na u saka! As my Benin friends would say!

10. umoh Linda

December 19, 2014 at 5:23 am

i’m not a tatoo lover, buh if it mkes her happy, tor, d aftermath is not always nice sha..

11. keechi

December 19, 2014 at 6:38 am

That big one on her back looks like mami water. It’s scary and it’s squeezing a heart! I don’t get the message behind that one

12. integrity

December 19, 2014 at 8:29 am

hmmmm. strange lady… dont admire her at all….

13. Ronke

December 19, 2014 at 9:19 am

Next Please!!!!

14. BarnyG

December 19, 2014 at 9:40 am

I agree with you cleopatra…

15. Es

December 19, 2014 at 10:38 am

That same book of Leviticus ask us not to eat pigs and bottom feeders; shrimp, lobster and all the yummy seafood. So which one are you taking out of your diet @Katchy. Read the bible to understand, not just to spew your own version.

16. feyi

December 19, 2014 at 11:52 am

Hmmmmm! I’m happy she is happy. I just hope she’ll keep loving every inch of herself at a point in her life. All the best with the tats tontolee.

17. Didi

December 19, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Na wa for this babe sha. Except she has fully gone into the music industry no wahala. But for film; every actors dream is to feature in some block busting role in Hollywood, so they take caution in the kind and sizes of tattoo they get. Cause you might just be the right person for a role but with your freaky and hideous tattoo? This is what you will get. Hell no! give her tacky role.Bitch get TF out of here, next!

18. Akos

December 19, 2014 at 12:29 pm

i pity the one who ends up marrying this thing
    SHe is such a sad case.
    She needs some serious 36 months therapy
    Very sad case indeed – for this thing call tontoh

19. cookie

December 19, 2014 at 1:18 pm

trying too hard…

20. sika

December 19, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Visible tattoos are tacky.

21. Anon

December 19, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Didi – they can be airbrushed or covered.

To those who are talking about when she gets old/when she has kids and grand-kids – I guess you are unaware that there is laser removal for tattoos. There is also skin grafting for the removal of tattoos. All she needs is to have the money when the time comes because they are costly methods.

I loathe tattoos and they have a way of making the skin look dirty but whatever floats her boat.

22. TJ Olowo

December 19, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Whatever rocks her boat…..pls, I need a fresh fish pepper soup

23. chika

January 8, 2015 at 1:28 pm

wetyn konsyn me…………..Pls i need a job in chevron

24. jual teh hijau untuk kesehatan

January 17, 2015 at 3:11 pm

wow this fabolous, she’s one of my fav star!
    cool!