Relationships

‘When He Loves You Do You Think He Should Wait?’ Chika Ike’s #CelibacyMode

ChikaNollywood actress Chika Ike took to her Instagram page this evening to share that she is in a celibacy mode.

She posted a picture of herself in bed and captioned,He loves, he spoils ,he pampers….. But I’m not your regular breakfast in bed kind of girl….not regular…..celibacy mode!!!! When he loves you do you think he should wait? #oldschoolkindoflove #yousmartyouloyaliappreciateyou #dontgetittwisted #dubai’

Chika Ike

Currently in Dubai for the production of her upcoming movie ‘Miss Teacher’, it looks like Chika Ike might be taking some personal time to unwind as well.

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. CocoI

December 15, 2014 at 11:42 pm

This Chika Ike woman, Toke and Tonto seem to always be trying to sell this fantasy world they live in that is very different from their actual reality. This kind of social media stupidity and delusion can be forgiven for 12 to 16 year olds who have time to grow, but is very sad for women who are way into their thirties. Who is this woman trying to convince?

2. NIBU

December 15, 2014 at 11:53 pm

Sips tea while waiting for the comments LOL!

3. Leah

December 16, 2014 at 12:03 am

LMAO! I swear she is a chocolate chip way from a cookie. PSYCH WARD #90067

4. Mgbeke girl ni Chika

December 16, 2014 at 12:42 am

Babe! You are simply confused.

How can you be smart, when your tag lines don’t make sense to your on readers…

Pls stay in bed for as long as possible joor

5. that igbo girl

December 16, 2014 at 12:56 am

On to more important news >>>

6. Calabar goddess

December 16, 2014 at 1:45 am

She’s such an attention seeker. Keep ur private life private girl

7. rachy

December 16, 2014 at 1:48 am

This chick called chicka…. ur celibacy should be an intimate decision btween you and God not u and instragram dissappear biko

• mujer

December 17, 2014 at 2:00 am

But celibacy is such a foreign concept to her that practicing it is an experience worth writing about.

8. missraye

December 16, 2014 at 1:54 am

This chick called chicka ur decision to be celibate should be between you and God and not on social media.

9. ATL's Finest

December 16, 2014 at 2:14 am

Oh bless ! TMI… Well #Fijiwater# please!!! I’m just here to read comments later.

10. bruno

December 16, 2014 at 2:27 am

I find it funny when all these so called nollywood actresses show of on instagram.

IT IS NOT YOUR MONEY, A MAN BOUGHT IT FOR YOU!!!.

Independent women are becoming scarce these days.
    shoe on ur feet, he bought it

car you’re driving, he bought it

house you live in, he bought it.

• Yayi Boni the one and only one

December 16, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Well Bruno, believe it or not , I am an independent woman.. I went to top schools got my degrees and have a good job traveling around the world.. For this Christmas I JUST SPOILED myself with a set of 18 gold diamonds.. set.. I grew up in a household with both my parents and my mother has been a strong independent woman even when my good father was a successful entrepreneur.. I have a good husband but, who does not ask me a penny from my money.. and I spoil myself all the time.. I do save though.. and bought stocks. There are many independent women as my sisters are all like me.. My email is attached if you want to know me well.. I mean I am a woman who only buys designers and pamper myself on precious stones and 18 k gold.. contact me on gmail … then you will learn to know me and what type of woods I heat my bones in winter…

11. mrs chidukane

December 16, 2014 at 3:07 am

Nice to see that pictures still snap themselves!

• Alero

December 16, 2014 at 9:04 am

Lets assume it’s camera 360.

12. Que

December 16, 2014 at 4:48 am

*long hissssssssssss………*

13. Caarliforniabawlar

December 16, 2014 at 4:51 am

Not that I could be bothered about the traffic of her punta, but abeg na which kain contrary spirit dey always take this our #ForeverAlone sister’s pictures during her waka?!

• sayo

December 16, 2014 at 9:30 am

lol…[email protected] spirit.. I laugh so tey I almost wiwi on my body. let her continue forming celibate after the cookie has ‘escaped’ the jar. who are you trying to deceive gan?

14. Beht why

December 16, 2014 at 5:34 am

Wee you keep kwayet?

• koko

December 16, 2014 at 10:41 am

lmaoooo! its not even “keep” sef, its kee “will u kee kwayet”!!!!

• Ajiro

December 17, 2014 at 3:41 pm

#dead

15. Frank LLyno

December 16, 2014 at 5:47 am

Good for her. I have been LIB fan for a very long time. Think its time I try this one too.

16. girlie

December 16, 2014 at 6:09 am

Yup.. I agree and it’s never too late. #wait for the cookie (lol)

17. Danyloid

December 16, 2014 at 6:12 am

She z okay wid her darlin …avin sex allnyy

18. elika

December 16, 2014 at 7:04 am

i do love this girl so very much.

19. Ask Ralph

December 16, 2014 at 7:15 am

It really is a personal choice. If it is working for her and her boo then that is just fantastic. Beautiful and classy lady any day. At least from what we see. Hope he is able to wait for her

askralphblog.com

20. chy

December 16, 2014 at 7:44 am

Chika i think he should wait. Those who didn’t where are they now? i lot of them just want a piece of you, your fame to put them in a tiny map of your world while the one who admits he loves you should. your life is yours and the standard you maintain is the one who comes around you should imbibe, but if you lower it he takes you for granted. my dear maintain. loves.

21. theisokogirl

December 16, 2014 at 8:02 am

Who took the picture in her bedroom?

22. ATL's finest

December 16, 2014 at 8:17 am

Omg bless! TMI.. Is Bruno here yet? Oh No.. Ok, I’do be back to read comments..

23. @edDREAMZ

December 16, 2014 at 8:25 am

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    I call this WASH abeg…. Some person some where in dubai is servicing her at the moment, so this pic is to make whoever is sponsoring her lavish life style not to get jealous nothing else……
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

24. Blackberry

December 16, 2014 at 8:32 am

So, after he has spoilt you, pampered you, pretended to love you, then left you, you decide to go celebrate? Welcome to the real world darling, just think of all the lovely Cacau and expensive gifts he came into your life with, it would help mend the broken heart ok. In the meantime, let’s give the huha same well deserved rest while we wait for the next money bag. Hope you saved some money though, cuz it would be real sad to see level change so fast. If I hia “I have given my life to Christ”!

25. integrity

December 16, 2014 at 8:55 am

its obvious many of these Nollywood actresses didnt graduate from school. some statements they make exposes their small mindsets… Gosh!

26. LILO

December 16, 2014 at 9:30 am

All those shopping sprees and vacation sponsored by men who would rather remain “anonymous” I guess she is starting to feel like a prostitute.

27. devious maids

December 16, 2014 at 9:59 am

@Blackberry…its CELEBATE not CELEBRATE.#pele

• devious maids

December 16, 2014 at 10:43 am

No one is above mistake ….lessons learnt ,was trying to correct someone and i commited the worse blunder ….na CELIBATE oo not CELEBATE /CELEBRATE …CHOI

• poison ivy

December 16, 2014 at 10:56 am

Lesson to the ITK
      Just so you know,some of us use an iphone that has the stupidest auto-correct#justsaying

• ntorr

December 16, 2014 at 10:58 am

U see ya yaself..I too know don kill u. Mtchew. I just feel chika ike needs help.I no get time to comment on her mumuishness

• See your life

December 16, 2014 at 11:08 am

You should have said no one is above mistake in your first post. You were trying to insult her by putting #pele at the end of your statement.

Now you have committed the worst blunder (according to you), can you see your life?
      you need to be flogged!

• See your life

December 16, 2014 at 11:11 am

plus it is not “i committed the “worse” blunder”, it should be “the worst.” not “theworse”

You wey no hear english they correct person
      Abeg free anyone on this site. If na pidgin person sabi, let the person flow in it.

devious maids olodo oshi
      olodo rabata rabata

• Ella

December 16, 2014 at 11:35 am

ROFLOL. You killed me with this last comment. Hahahahaha! You are right jare my sister, no one is really above mistake. But I think it must have been an auto correct thing. Her command of English looks quite good for such an error. But this your last comment was funny shaa. CORRECTIONS (on your part) – *LESSON LEARNT! *COMMITTED! and I think in this context *WORST! should suffice instead of WORSE or AN EVEN WORSE BLUNDER! (I may be wrong and need to be corrected too) #grammertime# #Nooneisabovemistake#
      Lollllllll

• Missy

December 17, 2014 at 10:41 am

@seeyourlife, enough abeg. Seems like even you were waiting in a corner to attack. Does that make you any better? Y’all need to take a chill pill. Al this “who sabi english pass” fights just wear me out.
      That said, mistaking celibate for celebrate means you miss the whole gist. Her comment was kinda funny, not grammar wise but just the confusion of two distinct ideas. lol

• Magz

December 16, 2014 at 10:47 am

Ermmmm……………it is actually CELIBATE not CELEBATE #YouTooPele

28. poison ivy

December 16, 2014 at 10:56 am

Lesson to the ITK

29. Mistakes are bound to happen

December 16, 2014 at 11:02 am

@devious maids thank goodness u corrected ur self if not i was hot on ut tail…..

30. blackberry

December 16, 2014 at 11:03 am

@devious maids- its a typo OBVIOUSLY, and if its never happened to you before, there is a party going on on 3MB, heard your invite is your mailbox.

• jhennique

December 16, 2014 at 11:53 am

you people are just jobless!

31. Simeon Scripts

December 16, 2014 at 12:15 pm

celibacy mode is good for singles till marriage because sincerely love isn’t measured by sex. however, the messenger sound hypocritical!
    simeonscripts.wordpress.com

32. sum1special

December 16, 2014 at 2:10 pm

She is allowed to share her thoughts on instagram..The bloggers are the ones who magnifies it

33. Devious maids

December 16, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Na all of una know ooooo abeg …had fun reading all the corrections though. I actually learnt a lesson here today …let me remove the log in my eyes before noticing the tinyest of speck in anothers. LOF YOU ALL!!!

34. jummai

December 16, 2014 at 4:50 pm

nawa oooo, Chika ike Season 1

35. Tkum

December 16, 2014 at 5:09 pm

@devious maids you still dey commit more blunders? wow…once bitten twice chai….