Relationships

Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up To a Beautiful Necklace from Her Beau

Tonto Dikeh - December 2014 - BellaNaija 01
A girl never gets tired of being pampered. And Tonto Dikeh is in pamper mode from her boo.

The actress who made a splash in the blogosphere when she bought herself a pair of pricey Bvlgari diamond earrings and shared it on Instagram, got a stunning gold necklace, with matching earrings from her boyfriend.

The star was previously linked to Malivelihood jeweler Michael Awolaja but it is unclear if they are still together as she kept the relationship under the radar.

But Tonto is glowing with love. She thanks her man, saying “While am out helping People. My Man’s out there helping me Shine…Bless you Baby #MX #ThingsIWakeUpToo #Random #Seed #i WokeUp with Love on my neck.”

Tonto Dikeh - December 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02
Photo Credit: Instagram

1. Rubee

December 16, 2014 at 6:40 am

Na only she dey wake up see someting…tonto suffry abeg

2. Sandra chidera

December 16, 2014 at 6:58 am

Dat necklace is beautiful as Tonto

3. bruno

December 16, 2014 at 7:12 am

looks cheap.

• ATL's finest

December 16, 2014 at 9:18 am

Boom! Lmao.. GL (if that’s what it’s called in Nigeria).. @ Tonto U meant ” things I woke up to & not too” thank me later dear..

• Anon

December 16, 2014 at 11:05 am

More like kpanda. LOL

• i no send

December 16, 2014 at 9:25 am

no bruno on the contrary its beautiful……why the bitterness?….im a sucker for fine jewellery and this is Nice

4. @edDREAMZ

December 16, 2014 at 7:17 am

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    New track alert….. “”Wake to this”” lolx…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

5. el

December 16, 2014 at 7:45 am

Learn to keep stuffs to ur self..when dey rob u guys now unna go dey shout.#juatsaying..even touts in lag now use iphones.

6. Integrity

December 16, 2014 at 8:42 am

Everything is a big deal.. What would Late Lady Diana have done. She was practically dwelling in diamonds everyday. The difference between those born in royalty and class and the others who are still exciting by these stuff.

7. integrity

December 16, 2014 at 8:49 am

@ el. I love your statement. My driver has a Blackberry passport. No big deal these days. Its your integrity that counts.

8. Personal Assistant

December 16, 2014 at 8:58 am

BN, I woke up to a beautiful day from God

9. Yayi Boni

December 16, 2014 at 9:28 am

It is a nice necklace!! Merry Christmas dear Tonton. but, I would like to see it on you though. But is lovely

10. poison ivy

December 16, 2014 at 10:44 am

@Interigrity What makes life fun and exciting is been able to afford stuffs that you never in a million years know you could.
    Yes Diana was married into wealth and had plenty diamonds, look how that turned out for her.
    My point is I would rather work my way to a big bank account than to be born with a huge trust fund, I would rather go from zero to ten, going from darling yaki to aunty funmi is life’s thrill.
    When you have all and can get it all, life becomes boring,guess that’s why “they” share their feat on social media. #don’thaveinstaaccount
    Not a dikeh fan#noway but am a sucker for love and all the gesture that comes with it
    #Blabbering #abitofftopic#whocares

• Daizzy

December 16, 2014 at 11:11 am

Stop lying to yourself! If you had the opportunity to be born with a huge trust fund like that of Paris Hilton, you’ll turn down the offer because you want to work hard! Lmao! Don’t know why people can’t be honest with themselves. Even you know you just lied to yourself.

11. brownchocolate

December 16, 2014 at 10:54 am

This is how materialism gradually seeps into the subconscious. Not against being excited about stuff but must it be splashed on social media all the time? She seems to be more excited about her ‘man’s ‘gifts’ than the man. Its time we rose above this materialism rubbish and start to be more concerned about things that really matter. In my opinion its rude to brag about the things you get as gifts or things you buy. When people see it on you and pass a compliment its totally different and that’s called having class. Lets stop disturbing people’s ears and eyes with my boo bought me that my boo bought me that or I woke up to this or not., And for those who would come here to say one is ‘jealous’ or ‘beefing’. I don’t care, I’ve expressed my opinion.

• brownchocolate

December 16, 2014 at 10:59 am

Our bloggers should also be more selective in choosing the type of stories they propagate.

12. Daizzy

December 16, 2014 at 11:08 am

We thank God for her life. Next.

13. Yinks

December 16, 2014 at 1:45 pm

does this girl still have a day job? or she is now a full time Instagram celebrity?

14. sum1special

December 16, 2014 at 2:06 pm

Show off queen.

15. cookie

December 16, 2014 at 2:31 pm

damn! stuff is so uuuuurrrgggllllyyyyyy

16. Ty

December 16, 2014 at 5:59 pm

if you have Instagram account you are just like tonto, all the makeup on your fine face , clothes , shoes, bags etc are all vanity. Abeg let tonto be. Fake or not fake I’m sure most of you commenting barely get recharge cards from your boyfriend or husband. Please let people that do live. Hating will do you harm because you keep worrying about someone’s happiness. Enjoy your life and wish yourself well,