Scoop

Desmond Olusola Elliot’s Official 2015 Calendar is Here!

1A few Nollywood stars have released their 2015 calendar so far and Desmond Elliot has also released his.

Check on it!

2 3 4 5 6 7

1. Fols

January 9, 2015 at 10:48 am

…I see the “Olusola” is here to stay!

2. Debee

January 9, 2015 at 12:05 pm

Misuse of the word dapper.

3. tina

January 9, 2015 at 12:26 pm

When it’s time for politics, that’s when native name will come out. Look at this one that was never proud of his African name and never used Olusola in almost 20yrs in the industry sudden now realized that he has one.

4. @edDREAMZ

January 9, 2015 at 12:38 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Oky thats nice….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

5. Blue

January 9, 2015 at 3:30 pm

All I see is the acronym DOE, being coined by putting Desmond first…..And I am laughing at what it would have been, if the acronym had been coined exactly the way his campaign posters came, that it, Olushola Desmond Elliot! LOOOOOOOL!!! Ya’ll know what that will be in Yoruba……

• Dee

January 9, 2015 at 6:51 pm

Lmao you’re mean. I’m sure that was why he didn’t put Olusola first…..

• Gina

January 12, 2015 at 2:23 pm

O my God! you are so funny! I laughed hard when I realized what it meant!!! hahahahaha

6. tunmi

January 9, 2015 at 3:53 pm

I still don’t like it. When it was convenient, you used Olusola. Blech!!

I was hoping he would include his office’s address and contact information

7. Naveah

January 9, 2015 at 6:07 pm

Who get money to dey buy calendar when food no dey? And with cell phones, who needs calendars sef? He must be giving these away because nobody is buying it…the calendar and his political ambitions for that matter.

8. imose

January 9, 2015 at 6:47 pm

After seeing their campaign speech for GEJ today … they all are same period!!! Its all about their pocket. Best wishes DOE* viewing from the ocean*