News

Neither Jonathan nor Buhari Will Be President After February Election – Enugu Prophet

BUHARI ET GEJ‘Tis the season for prophecies about the outcome of the 2015 presidential elections!

On Monday, BN brought you the news that Matthew Ashimolowo, Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC) in London, stated that God showed him who would become president.

And now, Enugu-based prophet, Anthony Nwoko, has prophesied that neither President Goodluck Jonathan nor presidential aspirant, Muhammadu Buhari, will be president after the conclusion of the February 14th elections, ThisDay reports.

Before the eyes of ordinary people, either Jonathan or Buhari will win the election but in the eyes of God, none of them will preside over the country’s affairs after this election,” Nwoko said.

He further stated that Jonathan would only serve as a “John the Baptist,” and that Buhari does not possess “the heavenly crown” to rule the nation.

Nwoko urged the public to take his prophecy seriously, as according to him, his past predictions had come to pass.

“I had told Babangida in 1993 to leave office and it happened and in 1998, I prophesied that Abacha would leave office mysteriously, and you saw what happened…I had also told Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar (rtd) not to make Olusegun Obasanjo president and I had also warned Obasanjo not to make late Umaru Yar’Adua president and my advice was not heeded and you saw what happened,” he said.

1. Benson Ossai

January 14, 2015 at 10:00 am

I don’t have much to say but to say it shall be well with my sweet country Nigeria in Jesus name.

2. bruno

January 14, 2015 at 10:10 am

I predict that rain with fall in nigeria this 2015. just wait and see.
    I also predict, snow will never fall in nigeria.

what a stupid so called prophet.im still waiting for tb joshua and his election prophecy. god likes to show tb joshua only the first half of football matches. what a stupid loser.long hiss

3. thatikwerrebabe

January 14, 2015 at 10:40 am

Father Lord, let your will and your will alone be done in our country Nigeria

4. Hurperyearmie

January 14, 2015 at 11:36 am

Amen abeg make we rest

5. chica

January 14, 2015 at 11:43 am

Amen ohh but I don’t no how that would happen.

• Beegal

January 14, 2015 at 1:30 pm

If neither of the parites gets a 2/3rd of voters then there has to be a temporary president put in place by the court and the parties have to present new candidates for a new election.

• NagosBigBoi

January 14, 2015 at 5:36 pm

My dear that is not what the constitution says. Please read it. It is available online. Let us educate ourselves and stop spread incorrect info.

• Iris

January 14, 2015 at 10:04 pm

Lol read it again. He said in the eyes of man one of them will win but not in the eyes of God. In essence, he has pretty much said nothing at all.

6. Tope Banks

January 14, 2015 at 11:49 am

God rules in the affairs of men,but abeg instead of all these cheap popularity stunt let’s pray and go out to vote!

Jeenager spot

7. Bleed Blue

January 14, 2015 at 12:05 pm

And how does this help anybody or anything?

“I had told Babangida in 1993 to leave office and it happened and in 1998″ —- What does this even mean?

I love me some prophecy from God, but this Nigerian brand of wishy-washy predictions just leave me with nothing. NOTHING!

8. India

January 14, 2015 at 1:30 pm

That man should shut the hell up. This stupidity doesn’t help anyone but himself.

9. Esther samuel ibitokun

January 14, 2015 at 2:20 pm

He shall tell us the dat will enter God can no lie

10. NagosBigBoi

January 14, 2015 at 5:44 pm

At least this is more definitive than the last one. Is he not basically saying tha GEJ will win but that GEJ will not “preside over the affairs of the nation” since he will only act as “John The Baptist”? John The Baptist? Can anyone explain? Does that mean the GEJ will precede the Nigerian savior?

11. Ebenezer Ishola

January 14, 2015 at 9:39 pm

What we nigerians need to do is that we should pray that God should appoint the leader after his own heart. Let his will be done in nigeria.

12. jake ro

January 14, 2015 at 10:38 pm

GOD has always ben faithful to nigeria., but it is nigerians that is not faithful to him and to themselves.

13. oj

January 15, 2015 at 2:49 pm

who really rules this world? 1 John 5: 19 says ‘We know we originate with God but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one”
    The bible clearly shows that this wicked world is ruled by Satan. Read Luke 4: 5, 6. when satan was tempting Jesus, he clearly said “I give it (i.e. kingdoms of the world) to whomever I please”. should we be surprised? No. Our government is filled with corrupt people, who practice what God hates and what satan loves.

So all these pastors coming with their ‘prophesies’ are clearly liars and seeking for attention

14. Fola Ojo