Relationships

The Reason so Many People are Bitter about other People’s Success or Good Life, It’s Because they Don’t Have It – Ali Baba

Ali Baba & Mary BComedian Ali Baba has got a word for people who constantly try to pull him down because of how far he has come.

According to him, the reason so many people are bitter about other people’s success or good life, it’s because they don’t have it.

Do you agree?

Read his message below:

What I have come to notice & realized in life, is that, Dangote, will not be concerned with whether Ali Baba made 2 million & Brags about it. Been there done more! Usain Bolt will not even be bothered if an 18 year old clocked 9.7secs in an inter house sports competition in Akure! People who pick up things others say, & pour their venom on same, are the people such things that have been said or to whom such things concern. I have noticed a lot of people just look for any hint of what is good out there & from their exalted bad position, lash out on the good. Which is why, someone who does not have, hate the person does. And nothing the person who has what they don’t, says, can convince them that he/she deserved the good things such LUCKY BASTARDS has and they don’t. Recall the story of the woman who wanted the baby split in half, but King Solomon’s wisdom prevailed? Exactly!!! The reason so many people are bitter about other people’s success or good life, it’s because they don’t have it! Period! You cannot carry an elephant on your head & be hunting rats! So whenever I post anything on my platform, those who wished they had a tenth of what God has given me, the opportunities, the second chances, the in spite of all success, recognition, family, kids, FAVOUR, fame & goodwill, will always say, “let him shut up! Who is he? What right does he have to speak? What effrontery? Enough already? Who does he think he is? As if we don’t know him? Look who is talking?… Blah blah blah”
Guess what? Some of these people worship in churches that their pastors have records that makes me a saint with my all errors! Should I name names?Yet they worship in the same churches pastured, sorry pastored by these my colleagues! It’s interesting to note that people who like to hang people to dry are the same people who secretly wish they had it as good as you do! In fact, it kills them to know that they are far from your point of happiness, or are convinced they won’t make it near by a foot! So what do they do? They hate you! And all that has to do with you. They even try to recruit others on this “rubbish him or her drive” & anyone who doesn’t see it like they do gets added to the list.

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. lol

January 23, 2015 at 10:55 am

it seems like every celeb in Nigeria want to become a counselor.
    fiance counselor
    marriage counselor
    attitude counselor
    sex life counselor

2. ada

January 23, 2015 at 10:57 am

I agree completely.

3. coco

January 23, 2015 at 11:04 am

Humpty dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty dumpty had a great fall but this time Humpty dumpty was wise to get the Princess to put him back together again after all the princess had links in higher places and the Kinsmen didn’t . End of story!!!

4. Udegbunam Chukwudi

January 23, 2015 at 11:13 am

I don talk am before, you can NEVER achieve success in life if you can’t be happy for others when they succeed

5. NSC

January 23, 2015 at 11:34 am

Jealousy is as old as man.

naijasportscrib.com/

6. iyke

January 23, 2015 at 12:18 pm

Nice one Ali Baba.
    ‘The lion does not concern himself with the business of the sheep’ – Unknown Author.
    In some sort of feeble minded self assurance,HATERS try to diminish your hard work. They hate you, talk about you, tell ugly stories and lies…The realities is that winners (Lions) don’t have ears for losers (Sheep). Why??? Because they lack the mental strength and sheer intelligence to even make winners take notice. And for that, they are mad at THEMSELVES and had to HATE to diminish you.

7. chigurl

January 23, 2015 at 12:31 pm

Alibaba, King of naija comedy, i hail thee but really please its enough already with these ‘pearls of wisdom’ and ‘need to share’. At least for now please. It’s getting wayyy too much, for reals.

8. Ifunanaya

January 23, 2015 at 12:47 pm

So true!

9. bon

January 23, 2015 at 1:10 pm

It’s simply called spirit of bad belle

10. ola

January 23, 2015 at 1:12 pm

It is very easy for all those that have made it to say all this things…..i am sure if you havent made it this much,your opinion would be different.

11. @edDREAMZ

January 23, 2015 at 1:25 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    True talk man…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

12. mama ovie

January 23, 2015 at 1:31 pm

Some one has clearly been reading comment her on Bella naija uncle Ali take heart

13. chique

January 23, 2015 at 2:02 pm

Ali Baba are you not getting stand up comedy jobs again?! ?! You’ve got so much time on your hand. First you advice then you read comments, then you comment under anony then you reattack then you re..then you advice agin then you read then…and the cycle goes on and on! Find work do abeg!!

14. kay

January 23, 2015 at 2:57 pm

I agree with him very much. I have experience in that area. Being a victim myself.

15. Ms

January 23, 2015 at 3:59 pm

LOL So the truth pain am? Onye ara!! Ndo o mr counsellor gigolo

16. Blessing

January 23, 2015 at 4:35 pm

This is so true! and I find this very common in women. Truly and sadly women seem to be their worst enemies!, Especially when you look much more attractive or more blessed than d other, its seems to be a problem! imagine a female boss several levels higher than a younger and more attractive lady subordinate feeling intimidated by her personality and hence, be vindictive towards her, just for no reason!… We really need to learn to appreciate each other as ladies.

17. ONWUAMEZE CHIAMAKA

January 23, 2015 at 5:08 pm

ONWUAMEZE CHIAMAKA
    DEPARTMENT OF MASS COMMUNICATION
    CALEB UNIVERSITY. IMOTA, LAGOS.
    Firstly; jealousy is something that would not end, envy is another characteristic. The reason of all this I can’t not really tell. But there is a saying that” if nobody talks about you; then you are a nobody”. So when success comes, jealousy also follows it.

18. imose

January 23, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Ali baba well said..infact money is far fetched. For always having a smile on one’s face people will hate. It’s funny how they hating on a struggle wrapped in strength!! If only they really knew how much struggle we go through daily. I have decided not to please anyone!!! At the end of life it’s between me and my maker. So I am pleasing my maker alone and what ever gives me peace so do I.

19. Dude

January 23, 2015 at 7:35 pm

Charles novia. Take note. Electra take note too. This article is def for hungry pple like u

20. Uzzy