Relationships

Toke Makinwa Talks ‘Sex without Protection’ on her First Vlog of the Year

Toke MomentsYay!

Looks like we missed Toke Makinwa’s vlog last week, but it is such an important topic that we have decided to post it today, especially since yesterday’s vlog is not yet out.

On her latest vlog she talks about sex without protection – the implications and the possible consequences.

Check on it!

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. tolu

January 15, 2015 at 2:50 pm

tokstar. aunty toke of life with her yoruba ways

• MOSIWOMEKA

January 15, 2015 at 9:13 pm

This pics of her is sooo cute. I have never watched any of her vlogs. All I know is that if you have to sleep with her make sure you use a condom or tell him to use a condom even though it’s better you just chill till you are married.
      Mosi Tash,
      @Mosi_Tash_Jazzy

• Surely

January 16, 2015 at 11:20 am

Toke has gingered her accent for 2015…Because she went tl London for 2 weeks. Are you not tired ma?

• Lois

March 24, 2015 at 2:05 pm

Meaning?

2. Rosie

January 15, 2015 at 2:52 pm

Gosh, i love love Toke……but Toke, u sef, where you a virgin when you married your husband? you were asking why the lady wants to sleep with the guy, if she thinks that will make the guy love her more? and bla bla bla…..what if she just wants it and she probably enjoy having sex…..Anyways, babe should run away from that guy, he is a user.

• Olu

January 15, 2015 at 5:20 pm

The fact that we made mistakes while growing up should not stop us from advicing younger ones to avoid such mistakes.

3. neophyte

January 15, 2015 at 2:56 pm

Watched Toke’s blog for the first time and I am determined never to do so again!
    Nice lessons, terrible expressions

• Lois

March 24, 2015 at 2:08 pm

Liar Liar on Bella Naija, who is the greatest liar of them all?

4. neophyte

January 15, 2015 at 2:57 pm

*vlog

5. ck

January 15, 2015 at 3:02 pm

[email protected] Tolu.. Toke is just too much jor
    ckjacob.blogspot.com

6. nikky

January 15, 2015 at 3:10 pm

was just smiling thru out. Love me some toke….attimes her silliness makes my day better

7. Yvonne

January 15, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Lessons learnt but her facial expressions is a no no for me.

8. Mystique

January 15, 2015 at 3:58 pm

oh laaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwdddddddd!!!!!!! Toke have mercy on us; enough with these shallow videos.

9. Drknite

January 15, 2015 at 4:08 pm

So those she like it raw or no?

10. Laura

January 15, 2015 at 4:45 pm

Somehow am beginning to like her, seemed like a pest before, everywhere i turn i see her.

11. southernbelle

January 15, 2015 at 4:51 pm

Na wa! Toke accent wear pant and bra sha. But i agree with protecting yourself, insist on it or better still ask him to do blood test if he runs or starts acting funny my dear, he justs wants to enter the promise land

12. J

January 15, 2015 at 5:01 pm

My message is to the lady who asked Toke for help- thank you, Toke, you were spot on. My dear, ran for your life and don’t listen to this man that glitters but isn’t gold! What he’s asking of you is wrong and in addition, he wouldn’t mind leaving you a parting gift of whatever diseases he’s accumulated over the years from his past conquests who fell for his lies or made him a victim! A good man will not ask that of you! PLEASE look past the facade and see through the evil intent- he is NOT for you.

13. Ferrari

January 15, 2015 at 5:46 pm

It’s simple, ask him to come with you to a hospital to get tested together, by a doctor of your choice. If he makes excuses then you know he is crook. this is if you are too afraid to run without being sure.

14. Cici

January 15, 2015 at 5:47 pm

Nice, I actually like this episode. Thank she has stopped the madness of encouraging sex before marriage. Love the lipstick looks good on her. Thanks Toke, best wishes.

15. frank

January 15, 2015 at 6:48 pm

You suck. Literally with em lips of yours.

16. Grown Woman

January 15, 2015 at 7:20 pm

Chai see that dude promising the lady everything under the sun mxiiiiiu i beg please don’t fall for that crap these men that hit and run…if he doesn’t want to use a condom then there shouldn’t be any discussion. He needs help tell him HIV is real and i doubt if it will ever go away for such people like him….OMG just the thought of that discussion its sickening

17. Stella Kashmoney

January 16, 2015 at 12:17 am

Love me some Toke anyday. She’s great.

18. Haddy

January 16, 2015 at 4:08 pm

Was just smiling all through this vlog. Was half-listening to the message. Her expressions and silliness were just too cute this time. Who’d have thought. She was looking beautiful and she knew it too. That knowledge was oozing out of her. Nice.

19. Annoymous frm manchester

January 16, 2015 at 11:24 pm

Can’t u stop talking about men. Can’t u come up with more intellectually challenging issue. It just shows your level of reasoning it’s centred around men and relationship alone. Pls discuss motivation, success, and women in leadership positions. And not how to catch rich man or how to be good in relationship.

20. Zella

January 18, 2015 at 6:36 pm

I just couldn’t watch! Toke, I cannot believe people watch this….I think you should stick to radio….I scrolled through the comments while i listened to you. here’s my 2 cents on this Sex before Marriage and Sex without condom….I still do not understand why women still fall for the ‘Guy wants to sleep with me’ thing. Why do you have to sleep with him because he wants it??? Why? I understand it probably makes you feel attractive but I promise that this is the reason you get heartbroken when your relationships goes south. Yes, fornication is a sin against the body. I can preach all day and judge you but I have no right to because I was guilty. But I tell you this, Apart from my first boyfriend, every other guy I slept with was because I wanted to…not because I was pressured. The ones who tried to pressure me had to fade fast! It was my personal choice. The same applies for sex without condom…please we are adults and we know all our actions have consequences so don’t tell me he wants it…are you a donkey? Honestly, this shouldn’t even be up for discussion. Treat your insecurities because that has got to be the only reason why you will succumb to this kind of thing.