Scoop

Adorable! Wazobia FM On-air Personality Nedu Shares a Picture of His Daughter

Nedu 1How cute is she?

OAP Nedu shared a picture of his baby girl with the world with the caption, ‘Y’all say hello to my daughter….My true love.’

Nedu

She is so adorable!

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. Ellious

February 10, 2015 at 3:02 pm

D way kids are so cute dis dayz; u just want to have dem all…

2. pinkie

February 10, 2015 at 3:06 pm

It’s always pretty to see pretty pink bows on infants tiny heads, but I always wonder if there might be any health implication. I mean, aren’t these things tight? they give adults a headache, I wonder how the tots feel.. or could it be just for picture sake? then again, the girl is sleeping, why decorate her to bed?

• Firstlady

February 10, 2015 at 3:50 pm

Can people just stop criticizing for once and just offer compliments?

• brownchocolate

February 10, 2015 at 4:46 pm

The bows are usually not tight. Just tight enough to stay put. 🙂

• B

February 10, 2015 at 5:36 pm

I have often wondered about the band to, how tight it is on their cute little heads.

• Chimamanda

February 11, 2015 at 9:53 am

My thots exactly. Nedu, id prefer if thet baby is sleeping, to sleep with normal head. That thing wey u put for her head no dey ideal. Abeg. She is however very lovely.

3. Ellious

February 10, 2015 at 3:10 pm

The way kids are so adorable these dayz, u just want to have dem all…#CUTENESS#

4. Miie

February 10, 2015 at 4:27 pm

@pinkie just apprietate d lil cutie & drop d critisizm. Wen u av ur child lay a black bed spread cos u dhnt want colour. People re so funny. U still hating on a baby who knows nothing

• pinkie

February 10, 2015 at 5:15 pm

u call that hate? u clearly don’t know the meaning of the word. PS: I stalk babies for a living, can never hate on them. it was more about the band, than the harmless child

• Missy

February 11, 2015 at 4:40 pm

Just shut up. Shut up!!! Which hate did she hate? some pple just keep their fingers on the letters H-A-T-E, ready to type. Her observations isnt far fetched. Babies have been injured with fancy accessories put on innocently by their parents. Ask ER doctors. I see nothing wrong in offering a little word of caution. Carry H-A-T-E fingers elsewhere abeg. ah ahn!

5. Sisi

February 10, 2015 at 8:53 pm

Awww she’s so adorbs, look at her cheeks and all those hair, gosh I love babies